"What Movie Did You Watch?" - 2020 Edition

22 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

The Dead don't die with Bill Murray and Adam Driver

A final fixation

How was the Invisible Man? It looks very good. A great update on the movie theme.

It was pretty good, I liked it, I was kinda drunk but it was good.  Did you like The Dead Don’t Die?  

6 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Saw this a while ago. Really enjoyed it. What did you reckon?

Yeah, I really liked it.  I really liked the pace of it, it didn't all lead to some sort of massive climax where suddenly all is redeemed by the victory of the little people over the big corporate monster, its sort of realistic.  There's an overall cynical tone to it that appeals to my person cynicism about this sort of shit.  So whats the deal with that C-8 chemical then, is it really as fucked up (both in terms of what it is and how it was spread) as the film makes out? 

1 hour ago, Len Cnut said:

A Clockwork Orange

My mom saw that when it was released. She also read the book.

She actually met Malcolm at an Alice Cooper concert in 1971. He was very rude. lol She then met him about ten years ago in a horror convention and she told him how she met him (she left the part out about how rude he was) and he thanked her for remembering it. Anyway, when he had a panel he did admit to be very arrogant back when he was younger. He was very nice to her that time. He's also very handsome in person. He was the one who suggested to wearing one eye lash and Stanley agreed.

Also he admitted to not knowing who Alice Cooper was back then, but his agent told him he was a big rock star and it would be good to meet him.

Funny how things work out. We have also met Alice and told him that story too. Alice was so super nice.

One of the craziest movies ever made, but also so amazing.

When my mom first saw the WTTJ video, she knew where Axl got his idea from!

On 3/16/2020 at 6:18 PM, lame ass security said:

Damn, I just read that Max Von Sydow died on March 8.  I heard nothing about it until now.  Great actor and his performance as Father Merrin in The Exorcist is iconic.

Yeah, Max has been acting forever.

Also Stuart Whitman and Lyle Waggonor.

Stuart was one of my mom's favorite actors and very handsome in his day. Lyle was on the old Carol Burnette show.

RIP to them all.

On 3/16/2020 at 6:35 PM, soon said:

The Rise Of Skywalker

Waiting for my blue ray to arrive. Can't wait to see how this saga ends.

1 hour ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Yeah, Max has been acting forever.

Also Stuart Whitman and Lyle Waggonor.

Stuart was one of my mom's favorite actors and very handsome in his day. Lyle was on the old Carol Burnette show.

RIP to them all.

Waiting for my blue ray to arrive. Can't wait to see how this saga ends.

Crap, didn't know about Lyle Waggonor.  Those Carol Burnette shows were so funny.  He also starred on the old Wonder Woman series with Lynda Carter(whom I had a huge crush on)😊.

On 3/18/2020 at 3:58 PM, lame ass security said:

Crap, didn't know about Lyle Waggonor.  Those Carol Burnette shows were so funny.  He also starred on the old Wonder Woman series with Lynda Carter(whom I had a huge crush on)😊.

Yeah, I read it the other day along with Stuart Whitman. Yeah, the Wonder Woman show is on a local Dallas station every Saturday night.

I think just Carol and Vickie are the only two left from Carol's show.

So sad.

13 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Spenser Confidential (2020)  Mark Wahlberg, Bokeem Woodbine...I think I saw Regis Prograis in there too!

Was it good? Post Malone has a role in it too. 

13 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

Se7en

5/5

I remember seeing this in the movies. It was a shock as to who the killer was because Kevin Spacey's name was not in the opening credits. Such a good movie, but creepy too.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Yeah, I read it the other day along with Stuart Whitman. Yeah, the Wonder Woman show is on a local Dallas station every Saturday night.

I think just Carol and Vickie are the only two left from Carol's show.

So sad.

Was it good? Post Malone has a role in it too. 

I remember seeing this in the movies. It was a shock as to who the killer was because Kevin Spacey's name was not in the opening credits. Such a good movie, but creepy too.

Yeah it was pretty good.  A little predictable and totally improbable but worth a watch.