"What Movie Did You Watch?" - 2020 Edition

Horror of Dracula with Christopher Lee and Peter Cushing

Crawl. The movie about big ass gators in Florida during a hurricane. Very graphic kills incase you don't like that sort of stuff.

On 3/20/2020 at 1:23 PM, Dazey said:

Great movie. I like it as much as the original. 

Yeah, me too. Danny Glover was very good and we learned more about the predator which lead to the Predator vs. Alien movies.

Gary Busy was crazy as always. lol

On 3/19/2020 at 9:39 PM, Oldest Goat said:

Yeah very creepy and gross but I like that it's condemning the violence/evil and has a point. It doesn't revel in it like something like 'House of 1000 Corpses' which I turned off because it was just disgusting and gratuitous.

Yeah, Rob Zombie can go overboard. I remember Sid Haig in an interview saying when Rob would tell him some stuff to do even he was grossed out. lol

I met Dee Wallace a few times and she said Rob was a genius. lol Not sure I agreed with her especially about the Lords of Salem.

10 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

The Babadook (2014)

The Exorcist II: The Heretic (1977)

Indiana Jones & the Temple of Doom

The Exorcist is arguably the scariest movie ever and The Exorcist ll could be the unintentionally funniest movie ever. But I did get a kick out of Richard Burton's rather inebriated petformance.

Edited by lame ass security

18 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Total Recall....with Mr. Arnold.

How have I never see this??

Good movie. The remake not so good.

On 3/30/2020 at 2:28 AM, Len Cnut said:

The Babadook (2014)

The Exorcist II: The Heretic (1977)

Indiana Jones & the Temple of Doom

So do you believe there was a monster or not? I think there was a real monster, but honestly, the mother and son annoyed the hell out of me.

I think the Exorcist 3 was freaking when those demons would come up behind a person with that weapon. But yeah, the original Exorcist was damn scary. Being Catholic it makes you think.

The second Indiana Jones was my all time favorite.

I watched this movie called "The Gallows Act II"

I saw the Gallows awhile ago on cable. This movie was a total different concept. Not bad, but it left me with tons of questions.

21 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Good movie. The remake not so good.

So do you believe there was a monster or not? I think there was a real monster, but honestly, the mother and son annoyed the hell out of me.

I think the Exorcist 3 was freaking when those demons would come up behind a person with that weapon. But yeah, the original Exorcist was damn scary. Being Catholic it makes you think.

The second Indiana Jones was my all time favorite.

I watched this movie called "The Gallows Act II"

I saw the Gallows awhile ago on cable. This movie was a total different concept. Not bad, but it left me with tons of questions.

I thought Exorcist lll was very solid, loved George C. Scott in it.  He was actually referring to The Exorcist ll, have you seen that one?  It's appallingly bad, so much so that it's hilarious. 

2 hours ago, AxlsMainMan said:

Which do you think is better between Carlito's Way and Scarface? I'm perhaps slightly biased as a diehard Sean Penn fan but still think it's the superior film even though all my friends prefer Scarface.

Carlitos Way is good but its a bit...thin.  Its one of those films where performances and pathos make up for a slight lack of plot.  Its a good film though, I really like it and Sean Penn really does steal the show.  In the original script his character was meant to survive but De Palma weren’t having it.  I think it would’ve been a more substantial statement if his character had survived.