"What Movie Did You Watch?" - 2020 Edition

1 hour ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I think a Conjuring 3 is being made or has been made? Not sure. But yeah, a great scary movie. I liked the second one too.

Also the movies with that damn doll, Annabelle.

I liked the second Conjuring too but the Annabelle movies are on a lower level IMO. I haven't watched Annabelle 3 though.

But yeah, the third Conjuring is in the making but I don't think it will be as good as part one and two either, simply because James Wan isn't the director anymore. The Nun was ok and I'm wondering if they'll do a Crooked Man spin-off. That could be quite interesting. 

Edited by Free Bird
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Departed. Always a good decision. 

Jackie Brown   

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, F*ck Fear said:

I honestly can not choose which of the sequels I like the least

T3, Salvation, Genysis or Dark Fate.

They're all pretty terrible.

I think Dark Fate is easily the shittiest of the sequels despite having a fairly decent opening.

Salvation is probably next shittiest with its only saving grace being Christian Bale.

T3 also has a solid opening and still late prime period Arnie but a shitty John Connor. 

Genisys has a shitty Kyle Reese, but other than that I’ve rather grown to like this film. Easily the best casting for John since T2 and I enjoyed the twist of him becoming a Terminator. Was actually hoping Dark Fate would continue with this plot twist instead.

Edited by AxlsMainMan
  • Like 1
On 4/29/2020 at 3:43 PM, Free Bird said:

I liked the second Conjuring too but the Annabelle movies are on a lower level IMO. I haven't watched Annabelle 3 though.

But yeah, the third Conjuring is in the making but I don't think it will be as good as part one and two either, simply because James Wan isn't the director anymore. The Nun was ok and I'm wondering if they'll do a Crooked Man spin-off. That could be quite interesting. 

Oh I didn't know James wasn't involved. Yeah, the man is awesome. 

I thought the Nun would be better, but it was okay. She was scary, but the whole storyline was confusing to me. Not sure why the nun would let out a demon in the opening scene. Anyway, I guess we'll see. I did love the way James combined the Nun ending with the Conjuring movie. That was cool. I think the Nun could have been so much better.

Didn't James direct Aquaman too? The filming was beautiful, but the storyline too long and not as exciting as the other super hero movies. If not for Jason Momoa I wouldn't have bothered to see it at all.

On 4/29/2020 at 3:43 PM, Free Bird said:

I saw a movie about the Crooked Man on SyFy and it wasn't bad. I think remaking it into a R rated movie with tons of gore would be so much better. lol

Reminds me of the Slender Man, which I still don't know what the hell was going on in that movie? Glad I wait until some movies come on cable and don't go to the theatre. lol

5 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Oh I didn't know James wasn't involved. Yeah, the man is awesome. 

I thought the Nun would be better, but it was okay. She was scary, but the whole storyline was confusing to me. Not sure why the nun would let out a demon in the opening scene. Anyway, I guess we'll see. I did love the way James combined the Nun ending with the Conjuring movie. That was cool. I think the Nun could have been so much better.

Didn't James direct Aquaman too? The filming was beautiful, but the storyline too long and not as exciting as the other super hero movies. If not for Jason Momoa I wouldn't have bothered to see it at all.

I saw a movie about the Crooked Man on SyFy and it wasn't bad. I think remaking it into a R rated movie with tons of gore would be so much better. lol

Reminds me of the Slender Man, which I still don't know what the hell was going on in that movie? Glad I wait until some movies come on cable and don't go to the theatre. lol

I feel very similar. Slender Man was dissapointing and the Nun could have been better

James Wan is still involved in the upcoming movies but only as the producer. I still think that will be a big let down.

Nobody's out there who creates horror movies like him.

Edited by Free Bird
19 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I can't, not whilst I'm feeling satanic :lol: 

Ironically during the current situation you're also an absentee landlord. :lol: 

Edited by Dazey
17 hours ago, Dazey said:

Go to bed you 'orrible cunt! :lol: 

Love Hellraiser

I met Pin Head at a Texas Frightmare many years ago. He was pissed because they wouldn't let him drink liquor at the festival. Anyway, he was pretty nice. He wrote on my picture "see you in hell" lol

Candy Man was a very good movie. Met Tony Todd too. He's super tall. He was very nice. Talked about how he has done Shakespear. Which was cool, but this was a horror festival and we wanted to talk about Candy Man. Keenan Peele has a new version of Candy Man, but I guess it'll be pushed back a bit. The previews looked very good.

This weekend would have been the Texas Frightmare, but it's been pushed back until September. Not sure if it'll happen. Alice Cooper and Clive Barker were supposed to attend. I've met so many cool actors and actresses as well as writers, producers and directors at these events. So many fans come from all over the country to attend. Hope it can continue.

20 hours ago, Free Bird said:

I feel very similar. Slender Man was dissapointing and the Nun could have been better

James Wan is still involved in the upcoming movies but only as the producer. I still think that will be a big let down.

Nobody's out there who creates horror movies like him.

I know James Wan is amazing. I've seen some cool horror movies done by Blumehouse. They are up and coming horror guys too.

I just hope James doesn't give up on horror movies. We need more directors and producers like him.

I know I do wish someone would come up with some horror theme that no one has thought of. 

I read years ago that Slash was going to produce some new horror movies, but one that he did produce, forgot the name, it was on cable and the plot or horror stuff wasn't anything new.

Guess Slash gave up on that too.

34 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Amityville (1979)

One of my all time guilty pleasures. It scared me as a kid but now it just cracks me up. Rod Steiger's performance is way over the top, love it. But I have to admit the scene with the demonic voice telling Steiger to "get out" still packs a little punch. Have you seen any of the sequels?

46 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Amityville (1979)

The only thing I can remember about that movie is the bit when she runs up the stairs and they turn into marshmallows because I'm a big fan of marshmallows. :lol:  

1 hour ago, Dazey said:

The only thing I can remember about that movie is the bit when she runs up the stairs and they turn into marshmallows because I'm a big fan of marshmallows. :lol:  

You are a fuckin’ marshmallow, you fat cunt, that never happens, what film are you talking about? :lol:  That some fuckin’ fat boys wet dream you had, I see now why you love Ghostbusters!

1 hour ago, lame ass security said:

One of my all time guilty pleasures. It scared me as a kid but now it just cracks me up. Rod Steiger's performance is way over the top, love it. But I have to admit the scene with the demonic voice telling Steiger to "get out" still packs a little punch. Have you seen any of the sequels?

First time I’ve even seen this one, Steigers alright, he actually acts it well, its just the rest of the cast seem to think they’re in a different film :lol: 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

You are a fuckin’ marshmallow, you fat cunt, that never happens, what film are you talking about? :lol:  That some fuckin’ fat boys wet dream you had, I see now why you love Ghostbusters!

I'm sure it does. Lois Lane's running up the stairs and they're melting and wotnot. :lol: 

8 minutes ago, Dazey said:

I'm sure it does. Lois Lane's running up the stairs and they're melting and wotnot. :lol: 

Hang on. Maybe this is what I was thinking about. :lol: 

• Haha 1