"What Movie Did You Watch?" - 2020 Edition

49 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Dracula 1972 with Christopher Lee and Peter Cushing.

I watched Murphy's Law about a month ago. Love Charles Bronson. My mom is a huge fan too. She saw Death Wish in the movies in NYC. it made Bronson a huge star back in the 70's and 80's. So sad he lost his wife to cancer and then got dementia. Such a cool dude.

I remember that Dracula movie, wasn't it like a hippie version? Yeah, I've seen parts of Murphy's Law, pretty enjoyable. I like Bronson's sidekick chick and the names she calls people.😄

The Turning

Okay the ending left you up in the air. Until then it was a pretty good movie.

If anyone has seen this movie, please explain it to me because I am confused and it can go a few ways.  I really hate when movies don't explain shit. lol Thanks.

55 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Hippy Dracula. I love it.

Yeah, but it was weird because this guy brought him back from the dead, lol, but Dracula never left the old church or the graveyard. The victims would be brought to him. It would have been cool to see him walking around London during the 70's.

That's what was cool about "Blade Trinity" When Dracula walked around the city and went into a store that sold vampire stuff and he got very pissed at the two jerks in the store. lol classic.

22 hours ago, lame ass security said:

I remember that Dracula movie, wasn't it like a hippie version? Yeah, I've seen parts of Murphy's Law, pretty enjoyable. I like Bronson's sidekick chick and the names she calls people.😄

Yeah, it was 1972 London, so yeah the kids were like hippies, but Dracula never go to see the city. He just stayed in one place.

It was okay.

Yeah, in Murphy's law that one had some mouth on her! lol But it was funny.

She was also in that movie with Tawney Kaetan called Witchboard.  Tawney is a terrible actress.

59 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Yeah, it was 1972 London, so yeah the kids were like hippies, but Dracula never go to see the city. He just stayed in one place.

It was okay.

She was also in that movie with Tawney Kaetan called Witchboard.  Tawney is a terrible actress.

Oh yeah, I did like Witchboard, wasn't her character killed by falling on something and being impaled? She was also in Roadhouse, played the waitress who saw Swayze's bare ass.😄 I have to say that I thought Tawny Kitaen was good in Bachelor Party, and of course in the Whitesnake vids.

23 hours ago, lame ass security said:

Oh yeah, I did like Witchboard, wasn't her character killed by falling on something and being impaled? She was also in Roadhouse, played the waitress who saw Swayze's bare ass.😄 I have to say that I thought Tawny Kitaen was good in Bachelor Party, and of course in the Whitesnake vids.

Yeah, in the Whitesnake videos. lol I know she and David had a crazy marriage, but I think she had a drug problem. She was on a season of the show that Dr. Drew had where they were in rehab. I recently saw her on those plastic surgeon doctors and she got her boob implants taken out. 

Anyway, yeah, she was good in B P too. She was also in the Legendary adventures of Hercules with Kevin Sorbo.  In Hollywood when an actress gets older the parts are few and far between. She was also on an episode of Seinfeld.

17 hours ago, arnold layne said:

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (8/10)

I am a biased Harry Potter fan. Loved the books as a kid. Right now I am watching all the movies in order. 

The first is my favorite and the third is my least favorite. 

Never read the books but saw all the movies and was so glad they stuck with the same actors throughout all the movies. They were awesome and so were the movies.

• Like 1

On 12/6/2020 at 8:11 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

It was okay.

I watched Witchboard about 30 years ago and can't remember a thing about it. Murphy's Law is a fucking great movie!

21 hours ago, Dazey said:

I watched Witchboard about 30 years ago and can't remember a thing about it. Murphy's Law is a fucking great movie!

For the 80's it wasn't bad, but whenever I watch it now it seems so lame. lol

Charles Bronson movies are awesome.  The guy made it huge in his 60's and that's very cool.  He was a very good actor it just took the US a long time to realize it.

47 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Charles Bronson movies are awesome.  The guy made it huge in his 60's and that's very cool.  He was a very good actor it just took the US a long time to realize it.

Yeah, Witchboard is campy and funny, that's why I like it. Tawny talking with that demon guy's possessed voice.😄

3 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

80's is my absolute favourite movie decade. So much utter garbage but in a really good way. :lol: 

23 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Bombshell- man that Roger Ailes and Bill O' Reilly for that matter were sleazeballs!

Charlize Theron knocked it out of the park as Megan Kelley. Didn't even recognize her!!!

Girl! I watched this movie too and was disgusted by those men. They deserved to be fired and put in jail. They got a huge raise to leave. What bullshit!  Men with power and money get away with so much shit. I commend those women for standing up, but we have a very long way to go!

I know charlize looked just like Megan. Unreal. 

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

Threw on the movie Gone Girl again last night. That's one great movie. 

I really good movie. Love movies with twists in the ending. 

Gone baby gone was another good movie.

45 minutes ago, lame ass security said:

A lot of that movie was shot in Cape Girardeau, Missouri.  My old stomping grounds.

Really cool! My mom remembers when she lived in NYC, when the Warriors movie was being filmed there. She took the same trains as in the movie and the same train stations. lol She knew from the Bronx to Brooklyn, Coney Island would take about 3 different trains and about 3 hours. lol She felt for those poor Warriors trying to get back to coney.

• Like 1

Watched The Godfather Coda: The Death of Michael Corleone.

What a load of fuckin' pants, they've hardly done anything to it, alls they've done is put a little 3 minute scene that was previously in the middle of the film where Michael proposes to bail out the Archbishop in exchange for a controlling interest in International Immobiliare at the beginning and then basically just taken out the little 6 second bit where old man Michael falls off his chair and dies, instead putting a black screen at the end explaining when Cent Anni means (100 years basically) and 'A Sicillian Never Forgets'...what the fuck was the point of that?  I don't even think there is anything wrong with The Godfather part III but the most valuable bit, Michael dropping dead all old and alone at the end, is basically what they've taken out of it, all 6 seconds of it, I repeat, what the fuck was the point of that? 

10 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Watched The Godfather Coda: The Death of Michael Corleone.

What a load of fuckin' pants, they've hardly done anything to it, alls they've done is put a little 3 minute scene that was previously in the middle of the film where Michael proposes to bail out the Archbishop in exchange for a controlling interest in International Immobiliare at the beginning and then basically just taken out the little 6 second bit where old man Michael falls off his chair and dies, instead putting a black screen at the end explaining when Cent Anni means (100 years basically) and 'A Sicillian Never Forgets'...what the fuck was the point of that?  I don't even think there is anything wrong with The Godfather part III but the most valuable bit, Michael dropping dead all old and alone at the end, is basically what they've taken out of it, all 6 seconds of it, I repeat, what the fuck was the point of that? 

Coppola's career is a strange one. Released four* masterworks in the '70s then utter shite since. 

*Two Godfathers, Apocalypse Now and The Conversation.

Edited by DieselDaisy

4 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Coppola's career is a strange one. Released four* masterworks in the '70s then utter shite since. 

*Two Godfathers, Apocalypse Now and The Conversation.

After three of those four, as far as I'm concerned (as I don't remember The Conversation for some reason, I know I've seen it but I can't recall it for the life of me, I suppose thats as good as not having seen it), you don't need to make any more good films, thats it, you've put your marker down for life.