"What Movie Did You Watch?" - 2020 Edition

3 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

I'm a huge pussy with horror films. I do love The Thing and The Shining though there's certain horror films I really like. I'd say I'm a discerning half a horror fan, horror fan lite.

But I've always been impressed with the original The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

I have the original and the Del Toro version, haven't seen either yet but hoping I'll like at least one of them as much as I think I will.

Salinger (2013)

5/5 I highly recommend this documentary.

Yeah, I noticed on day on a cable channel that there was a Nightmare Alley from the 40's with Tyrone Power.  I was thinking the new one would have a supernatural vibe since Del Toro was involved but it wasn't. I think though there are some changes with the updated one.

Anyway, I didn't think it was Oscar worthy.

I was glad I didn't spend over $10 or more to see it in the theatre. I saw it on HBO.

7 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

Leaked Chuck Berry Sextape where he stands over a hooker in a bathtub and has her tell him she loves him while he pisses in her mouth and all over her including on her face and in her eyes and farts.

0/5

Thanks for that. I just had to watch it. You need help! 😂

1 hour ago, Oldest Goat said:

A friend of mine showed me lol. Whenever I see Marty McFly play Johnny B Goode the words "I ain't gonna kiss ya. You know why, don't'cha? That's right you got piss in your eyes. Aww it's on your neck and everything. Clean yourself up. Yeaaah you smell my farts." echoing.

Great guitar player though. :lol:

The bit where he dropped one in her face while she was tossing his salad was rank! 😂🤮

16 hours ago, Sosso said:

Manhunter 

The Fog

Halloween III

The Fog is my second favorite movie of John Carpenter's. I met Nancy Loomis at a Texas Frightmare. She was super cool. I told her how much I loved The Fog and her character. 

Halloween 3 was different but really creepy with the Halloween masks.

Saw Manhunter a long time ago. Pretty good too.

15 hours ago, lame ass security said:

Are you talking about the original version of The Fog? Great flick, as is Halloween lll.

When I met John Carpenter at another Texas Frightmare, I made him sign my copy of the Fog. Told him how much I love this movie. Still can watch it over and over again. My daughter and mom love this movie too.

Halloween 3 was super good. What came out of that halloween mask, but super gross. 

I did met Tom Adkins once too. He was very nice too. He was at another Texas Frightmare celebrating the anniversary of "night of the Creeps".  He quoted his famous line "your dates are here, but they're dead" lol

• Like 1

16 hours ago, lame ass security said:

Are you talking about the original version of The Fog? Great flick, as is Halloween lll.

Yes, I saw the original from John Carpenter. The newer version was a waste of time for me. 

36 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

The Fog is my second favorite movie of John Carpenter's. I met Nancy Loomis at a Texas Frightmare. She was super cool. I told her how much I loved The Fog and her character. 

When I met John Carpenter at another Texas Frightmare, I made him sign my copy of the Fog. Told him how much I love this movie. Still can watch it over and over again. My daughter and mom love this movie too.

Halloween 3 was super good. What came out of that halloween mask, but super gross. 

I did met Tom Adkins once too. He was very nice too. He was at another Texas Frightmare celebrating the anniversary of "night of the Creeps".  He quoted his famous line "your dates are here, but they're dead" lol

That's so cool that you met Tom Atkins. Halloween III still is one the most underrated movies of the franchise. Better than Ressurrection, H20 and the RZ movies combined. 

Edited by Sosso
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

That's awesome, Night Of The Creeps is a classic. 

2 hours ago, Sosso said:

Yes, I saw the original from John Carpenter. The newer version was a waste of time for me. 

That's so cool that you met Tom Atkins. Halloween III still is one the most underrated movies of the franchise. Better than Ressurrection, H20 and the RZ movies combined. 

yeah, Texas Frightmare would get so many awesome actors. This year has many of the actors from all the Scream movies. I'm still not comfortable being in a small space with hundreds of fans, so I haven't gone to any in years, but they are cool to meet so many horror actros.

Yeah, the remake of The Fog was terrible. The whole story was changed and the actors were no where near the amazing ones from the original Fog.

2 hours ago, lame ass security said:

That's awesome, Night Of The Creeps is a classic. 

Yeah, Tom was such a cool guy. He's been in so many awesome horror movies.

I know I really freaked out with those slug like things. I hate any worm like creatures. lol But it is a classic 80's horror movie.

Carpenter made so many great horror movies in the 80's. "Prince of Darkness" still freaks me out.  Totally love "big trouble in little China" too. Kurt Russell was awesome in that movie. 

• Like 1