"What Movie Did You Watch?" - 2020 Edition

4 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Was that with the people being hunted on an island and one of them isn't who they think they are? Is it with Hilary Swank?

If it is, yeah, this movie was awesome!

Yes, with Hilary Swank. I had never had heard about this movie before. I loved it!

18 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Yes, with Hilary Swank. I had never had heard about this movie before. I loved it!

Saw that awhile on a cable channel. it was very good. Loved the ending. Loved how it was a huge mistake picking someone who turned out to be someone else. lol

Sometimes cable gets movies I've never heard of but they tend to be very good. 

1 hour ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Saw that awhile on a cable channel. it was very good. Loved the ending. Loved how it was a huge mistake picking someone who turned out to be someone else. lol

Sometimes cable gets movies I've never heard of but they tend to be very good. 

Yeah, I don't have cable but I happened to see it on one of the streaming channels.

Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb (1964) 👍

I used to think this was the perfect encapsulation of US militarism but on this re-watch it hit me that this didn't actually go far enough! Truth is everyone in charge is just as insane as Jack D. Ripper.

22 hours ago, lame ass security said:

I've always liked this one, Gary Busey was awesome in it.

I know based on S King's story. I thought it was awesome, but it was so obvious to me who the werewolf was from the beginning. lol

I actually met Gary at a Texas Frightmare. Super nice guy but a bit eccentric. lol It was after he lost the Celebrity Apprentice. 

• Like 1

Minions The Rise of Gru

What a cute movie. Loved it. Brought my daughter and my parents too.  Lots of people were there but we could all be separated. Anyway, very cute movie. if you are a fan of Gru and the minions, you have to see this movie.

On 7/13/2022 at 4:41 PM, RussTCB said:

Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure. Hadn't watched it in a really long time. 

Did you see the new one? It was okay. It was more about their kids now. But it was cool to see Bill and Ted together again.