"What Movie Did You Watch?" - 2020 Edition

On 9/21/2022 at 8:36 PM, Coma16 said:

Prey (Predator remake). Was really good! I didn't feel it woke either. Was done very well!

I saw it too. Loved it. The only problem I had was I wished the Native Americans spoke their own language, but I guess otherwise it was very cool version.

Okay, let me get your opinion, since this Predator was dressed like the Natives and the time, do you think they did this to be like them or that's how they were back then too? Since Arnie's Predator was later on they wore the armor and since then, but here they were dressed down. Also their mask was different and their faces were longer where the other predators seemed more round.  This has been bugging me.

I mean they were dressed primitively yet had the cool space ship and the killer weapons.  No one seems to have an answer for me. What do you think? That woman warrior was bad ass!

" Alice " with KeKe Palmer, Johnny Lee and Common.

What a great movie!  Sick but good. I hope there aren't bastards like this still living in the South like it's 1860.

KeKe did one hell of an acting job. I felt her emotions through the tv. This kid is one great actress.

Guess not one has any thoughts on the Prey movie. Okay.

October has started and that means a bunch of horror movies for me.

I will watch: 

Friday the 13th Parts I - VIII

Halloween 1-6

Nightmare on Elm Street 1-7

Hellraiser 1-3

The Hills Have Eyes 1 & 2

Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Freddy vs. Jason 

The Fog

The Thing 

Day of the Dead 

Dawn of the Dead 

Edited by Sosso
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Sosso said:

October has started and that means a bunch of horror movies for me.

I will watch: 

Friday the 13th Parts I - VIII

Halloween 1-6

Nightmare on Elm Street 1-7

Hellraiser 1-3

The Hills Have Eyes 1 & 2

Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Freddy vs. Jason 

The Fog

The Thing 

Day of the Dead 

Dawn of the Dead 

I like the way you think.😄 Just curious, are you a fan of Halloween lll Season Of The Witch?  I know a lot of people don't like it but I always have.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, lame ass security said:

I like the way you think.😄 Just curious, are you a fan of Halloween lll Season Of The Witch?  I know a lot of people don't like it but I always have.

Halloween III is my favourite Halloween movie :popcorn:Tom Atkins is great in that one. 

I love the anthology movie concept and I dont like that it was cancelled. I only like 4-6 because of Danielle Harris and Donald Pleasance. 

Edited by Sosso
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Sosso said:

Halloween III is my favourite Halloween movie :popcorn:Tom Atkins is great in that one. 

I love the anthology movie concept and I dont like that it was cancelled. I only like 4-6 because of Danielle Harris and Donald Pleasance. 

I agree, Atkins is great and the female lead is great too, I think her name is Stacey Nelkin. Some imaginative kills in this one too.

• Like 1

Hellraiser 2022

Okay. Better than the last few Hellraiser movies.

The cenibites were very cool looking. Gross kills too. Love it.

It's 2 hours long. I felt too long. Honestly, I didn't care for any of the characters so some getting killed didn't bother me at all.

All the makeup on the cenibites were all new and improved.

On 10/6/2022 at 5:28 PM, lame ass security said:

I agree, Atkins is great and the female lead is great too, I think her name is Stacey Nelkin. Some imaginative kills in this one too.

Met Tom and he's a hoot. Very cool and funny in person. Love that he's in so many John Carptenter movies.

Love the scene when the mask that was on the kid implodes and all the gross stuff comes out. lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Hellraiser 2022

Okay. Better than the last few Hellraiser movies.

The cenibites were very cool looking. Gross kills too. Love it.

It's 2 hours long. I felt too long. Honestly, I didn't care for any of the characters so some getting killed didn't bother me at all.

All the makeup on the cenibites were all new and improved.

Met Tom and he's a hoot. Very cool and funny in person. Love that he's in so many John Carptenter movies.

Love the scene when the mask that was on the kid implodes and all the gross stuff comes out. lol

I think they should've made this as a stand alone movie not connected with the Halloween film franchise. I think it would've been more successful because a lot of fans were pissed off that Michael Myers wasn't in it.

Edited by lame ass security

"Beast" with Idris

Good, but also sad.

On 10/8/2022 at 3:28 PM, lame ass security said:

I think they should've made this as a stand alone movie not connected with the Halloween film franchise. I think it would've been more successful because a lot of fans were pissed off that Michael Myers wasn't in it.

I actually read the book, so I knew Michael Myers wasn't in it. But yeah, should have named it something else.

Just like Friday the 13th Part 5 where Jason wasn't in it either. Then they realized we better bring Jason back. Now the monster can't be killed at all. 

• Like 1

I'm someone who theoretically would love to watch romantic movies or romantic comedies. I wouldn't even expect something deep or profound, just some lighthearted, witty, somewhat intelligent and swoony fun.  Unfortunatly most of those movies are really, really bad and neither funny, nor particularly romantic.

It's a drag. :lol:

Edited by lilacmess

25 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

We watched Halloween Ends this morning. It wasn't very good. 

Starting the new Hellraiser now. I've heard mixed things but keeping an open mind. 

I'm going to catch that next week sometime. I have low expectations. After the promising Halloween 2018 I thought that Halloween Kills was absolutely dreadful and so I expect more of the same this time around.

On 10/14/2022 at 2:08 AM, lilacmess said:

I'm someone who theoretically would love to watch romantic movies or romantic comedies. I wouldn't even expect something deep or profound, just some lighthearted, witty, somewhat intelligent and swoony fun.  Unfortunatly most of those movies are really, really bad and neither funny, nor particularly romantic.

It's a drag. :lol:

don't like romantic movies because please they are so fake.

I do like comedies, but mostly horror and mysteries are my jam.

You can list any movie here and I'm sure others have seen them too.

We are all open to all movies and anyone who wants to post anything here.

3 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Crawlspace  with Henry Thomas

Pretty good thriller.

Will have to check that out. I really like Henry Thomas. He is in many of those scary movies. One of my favorites that he was in as a little boy was called "Lady in White." Good movie.