"What Movie Did You Watch?" - 2020 Edition

Black Sabbath

My mom saw the original one in the 80's, but doesn't remember much.

Tons of big stars in this movie, but I bet it's super long.

Jason Momoa said the director asked to meet him and told him he wanted him in this movie. He was blown away since no one has ever wanted him for a role in anything he's done.

If you see it, let us know how it is.

Sorry somehow my message for Dune got posted here, must have clicked on the wrong section.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Whenever I need a good cry, My Girl is my go to. Man, that movie gets me every time, sooooo sad!!! :cry:

Yep, one of my all-time favourite coming of age films.

He can't see without his glasses!

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Never get tired of the Friday the 13th movies.

I love Part 6 too where Tommy brings back Jason and it begins all over again.

Part 5 has some hilarious parts. The fat kid who gets an ax to the back while eating a candy bar. Plus the hillbilly mom and son. Classic.

Edited by lame ass security
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, lame ass security said:

Part 5 has some hilarious parts. The fat kid who gets an ax to the back while eating a candy bar. Plus the hillbilly mom and son. Classic.

Yeah, I watch this one alot too.  it does have some funny parts. I love the part with the young kid's brother and his g/f and how he's in the bathroom singing "Ooo baby". We crack up everytime and sing with the poor guy.

Actually met, Lar Park Lincoln at a Frightmare convention. she lives in Dallas and has an acting school. She's also a breast cancer surviror. She was such a cool person to meet. Met Kane Hodder (Jason) many times. He's a big guy but super nice too.

Most of the actors we've met at horror conventions are so nice to their fans. they don't get the respect the "serious" actors get. Meanwhile, how many so called A list actors are doing horror now? LOL

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/7/2021 at 8:42 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

"Old" by M. Night   If you watch this movie, pay attention to the dad reading about the resort they stay in. it gives the whole movie away. it was very good, but M is giving away his twist very early in this movie.

I saw it the other day. I thought it was better than the reviews I read, but not nearly as good as M. Night Shyamalan's older work.

23 minutes ago, EvanG said:

I saw it the other day. I thought it was better than the reviews I read, but not nearly as good as M. Night Shyamalan's older work.

I agree. Signs was the best movie he made and the movie with Bruce Willis, forgot the name.

Anyway, I did guess what was going on but honestly I still have tons of unanswered questions about some things.  Anyway, I do like how M does acting in his own movies. I think he's a pretty good actor.

18 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Is this a horror movie? I've seen the previews, but looks confusing to me.  Was it good?

Yeah, it's kinda more a mystery/drama with maybe a little bit of horror mixed in. I liked it, the acting is great, and I always enjoy movies that are (in this case partly) about the 60's.

7 hours ago, EvanG said:

Yeah, it's kinda more a mystery/drama with maybe a little bit of horror mixed in. I liked it, the acting is great, and I always enjoy movies that are (in this case partly) about the 60's.

Cool, thanks.

"Masquerade" with Bella Thorne

It was on one of my premium channels. This movie was awesome. It had you guessing one way and completely went a 180 by the ending.