"What Movie Did You Watch?" - 2020 Edition

Thor: Love and Thunder

Really like the Thor movies. Chris is very likable. Added bonus 4 GNR songs: Welcome to the Jungle, Paradise City, November Rain and Sweet Child of Mine.

There are two added scenes. One right after a few credits and another at the very end of the very long movie credits.

Svengoolie "It: Terror from Outer Space"

Terrifier 2

didn't puke nor faint.

This movie is so over the top you had to laugh and then go "damn" and no cgi shit. All fake blood and gore and horror fans will love it

Art the clown is right up there with Jason, Freddie and Michael now. Awesome!

There was killings I had seen before and some I never saw, but it was so much fun to watch! And this time, Art has a friend.

If you watch this movie, stay for after the credits because there is a scene you have to see to believe and it makes way for Terrifier 3 and beyond.

22 hours ago, lame ass security said:

I think I saw part of this a few months ago, I was curious because Mia Farrow was so good in Rosemary's Baby. 

This movie plot was all over the place. Still not sure if there was a ghost or Mia was nuts?  She pretty much acted like she did in Rosemary's baby. lol

• Like 1

Smile

Not what I thought it would be, but it was okay.

I think it would have been scarier if they didn't so so many previews. Most of the scary parts I knew were coming because I had seen it in previews.

Didn't like the cat scene at all.

Anyway, wonder if Smile 2 will come along.

Not sure I want to see it?

The actress is Kevin Bacon's daughter. 

On 11/18/2022 at 10:59 AM, Dazey said:

Love Predator 2. Totally underrated. 

Loved when Danny goes into the Predator spaceship and you see all the skulls of it's prey.

that's where you see the skull of the Alien. So cool when they made those Alien vs Predator movies too.

• 4 weeks later...

schwarzenegger marathon the last week

commando

eraser

terminator 2

last action hero

Enjoyed Eraser the most, it's a real good arnold movie. lots of black and fluo green tones, so great atmosphere.

A common criticism of some of these movies is, the supporting actors aren't that great. But that only adds to the charm.

Prometheus. I know it's not that highly regarded in the Alien franchise but I keep going back to it. Fantastic visuals, beautiful soundtrack and the scene where Dr Shaw has the Alien aborted/extracted is up there with the original chestburster scene from Alien.