"What Movie Did You Watch?" - 2020 Edition

Black Sabbath

48 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Love this movie, but it's also so sad. Johnny Depp can play a shoe box and be amazing. lol

The man has super talent. Jared Leto is the same way. They can play any role and play down their good looks and rock them everytime.

I forgot how sad it was. But yeah Johnny was so expressive with his sad puppy dog eyes, you could not help but feel for him!

I like Jared too, have seen him ever since his early days in that show My So Called Life. What a hottie he was way back when. 

2 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Love this movie, but it's also so sad. Johnny Depp can play a shoe box and be amazing. lol

The man has super talent. Jared Leto is the same way. They can play any role and play down their good looks and rock them everytime.

Saw Dallas Buyers Club s few months ago, Leto was fantastic. As was McConaughey's performance, he won the Oscar and deserved it.

Edit: Just read that Leto won the best supporting actor for this role, well deserved also.

Edited by lame ass security
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

I forgot how sad it was. But yeah Johnny was so expressive with his sad puppy dog eyes, you could not help but feel for him!

I like Jared too, have seen him ever since his early days in that show My So Called Life. What a hottie he was way back when. 

Ye;ah, I remember that show. He was hot from the start, but has grown as an actor so much. 

21 hours ago, lame ass security said:

Saw Dallas Buyers Club s few months ago, Leto was fantastic. As was McConaughey's performance, he won the Oscar and deserved it.

Edit: Just read that Leto won the best supporting actor for this role, well deserved also.

Yeah, Dallas Buyers Club was such a great movie. Both Matthew and Jared deserved those Oscars.

Never knew about the heartship so many people went through to get the drugs they needed for their HIV and Aids. Just so sad to think about it, but glad this movie was made to show the struggles. Hopefully things are better, but yeah, both the actors were amazing in their roles.

• Like 1

On 12/7/2021 at 10:14 PM, marlingrl03 said:

He has barely aged since then.

Another good film he's in is Requiem For A Dream. Quite disturbing but a great performance from all the actors in it.

• Like 2

On 12/10/2021 at 3:23 AM, EvanG said:

He has barely aged since then.

Another good film he's in is Requiem For A Dream. Quite disturbing but a great performance from all the actors in it.

You are right, he still looks good. I just loved his Jordan Catalano look, he was very popular in My So Called Life with the teens! :P

And I have seen Requiem For A Dream...only saw it once. Time to see it again.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, marlingrl03 said:

In the spirit of the holidays I watched...

A Christmas Story and

Miracle on 34th Street. 

A Christmas Story never gets old for me, even during the 24 hour marathon. The performances are so great all around but I think Darren McGavin is iconic as the dad. Special movie.

Edited by lame ass security
  • Like 1