The whining thread

john lennon

1 hour ago, EvanG said:

September 15 and it's already 33 degrees right now and probably getting warmer. Fuck this.

Trade you - we had frost last night. Its bone chillingly cold everyday. I can often garden until november, but my crops this year are done now with this cold. I hate it.

5 hours ago, soon said:

Trade you - we had frost last night. Its bone chillingly cold everyday. I can often garden until november, but my crops this year are done now with this cold. I hate it.

I'd love to trade with you, buddy. Breathing in chilly air in the morning is so much better than suffocating heat! Perhaps I should think about moving to your neck of the woods like my grandparents did back in the day.

• GNFNR 1

28 minutes ago, EvanG said:

I'd love to trade with you, buddy. Breathing in chilly air in the morning is so much better than suffocating heat! Perhaps I should think about moving to your neck of the woods like my grandparents did back in the day.

If you move 'back' here, I'll stay. If you'd cycle me around in a side car, we could have a blast! It might be more then the city can bear, lol :headbang:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, soon said:

If you move 'back' here, I'll stay. If you'd cycle me around in a side car, we could have a blast! It might be more then the city can bear, lol :headbang:

I'm still planning on at least visiting Ottawa but corona has put a hold on any kind of travelling for now. Hopefully within the next three years and we'll party Ottawa style!

• GNFNR 1