Internet Famous with That Poppy - Comedy Central Snapchat Show

Jabberwocky

1 minute ago, Jabberwocky said:

Poppy satirizes pop and internet culture, manufactured celebrities, and conspiracy theorists (the main being The Illuminati) so it's normal to think it's brainwashing witchcraft :)

well think twice about her and Titanic Sinclair. And to whom their messages are directed towards, mostly kids.

There's nothing really groundbreaking about this, this is pure hollywood trash, for a comedy show/YTchannel they sure know all their baphomet's imagery and stuff.

Gotta love the wannabes from hollywood.

38 minutes ago, Silent Jay said:

well think twice about her and Titanic Sinclair. And to whom their messages are directed towards, mostly kids.

There's nothing really groundbreaking about this, this is pure hollywood trash, for a comedy show/YTchannel they sure know all their baphomet's imagery and stuff.

Gotta love the wannabes from hollywood.

So you find this objectionable on religeous grounds? Just curious.

19 minutes ago, Jabberwocky said:

So you find this objectionable on religeous grounds? Just curious.

is it funny at all? Are they good messages?

The stuff I've seen on youtube are nonsense/hidden messages which I think it's evil, not only on religious grounds. Also notice that they're using NLP techniques to kinda warp minds. You may think the whole vibe is fascinating, I don't. It's well sophisticated for obvious purposes. 

I sound like a priest against rock n roll music I don't care :D 

Remember that one:

What do you think it is about?

Edited by Silent Jay

2 hours ago, Jabberwocky said:

You and everyone you love is going to die and become worm food one day and there is nothing you can do to stop that, so here is an extremely cute girl saying a few jokes to make you forget about that for a minute.

Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 3

Episode 4

Liked purely on the basis of your intro :lol:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Silent Jay said:

is it funny at all? Are they good messages?

The stuff I've seen on youtube are nonsense/hidden messages which I think it's evil, not only on religious grounds. Also notice that they're using NLP techniques to kinda warp minds. You may think the whole vibe is fascinating, I don't. It's well sophisticated for obvious purposes. 

I sound like a priest against rock n roll music I don't care :D 

Remember that one:

What do you think it is about?

LOL. That's alright. I won't judge ya :) Of course Poppy is gonna have NLP and ASMR techniques because they use them to poke fun at things like that. There's nothing, to me, that screams it's some sinister cult stuff. That's what dark humor is all about. It has to be represenative of what it's making fun of because otherwise it won't work. It's like the Learn Guitar With David Brent series in which the guitar playing/lyrics are bad but just good enough to be believeable.

Also I was around when The Wyoming Incident first came to be, like 10 years ago. It was an ARG that completely fell off the rails and now is just creepypasta. The original backstory for it coupled with the videos gave it a credence that made it scary and legitimized a kind of hivemind mentality that something fake was something real. For example, my sister told me that one time her bed was shaking while she was still awake. She tells her husband about it and then a week later he experienced the same thing. But the reason he did was because it was implanted in his subconscious for that to happen due to my sister's telling him of her experience.

Edited by Jabberwocky

9 hours ago, wasted said:

Videos didn't load for me. I'll use my imagination. 

Here's a playlist of her videos. These are not from the Snapchat show. There's about 140 of them and just about all of them are around 45 seconds to 1 minute long. https://www.youtube.com/user/thatPoppyTV/videos

Here are some explanation videos as to what Poppy is and what she is about.

Edited by Jabberwocky