Ask Staff Anything!

downzy

18 hours ago, Graeme said:

Guys, for some reason, the forum's displaying differently than normal for me. Now the posts etc only take up about 3/4 of the screen and the space that's taken up by the status updates etc. when viewing the forum index sits completely empty when I'm viewing a subforum or a thread. I don't know if it's an issue with the forum, or my browser, but it's annoying the hell out of me, any suggestions to remedy it would be much appreciated!

I thought it was just me! Glad to know its not but yeah if it's fixable at all, please do this admins/mods! TIA! :D

5 minutes ago, Ratam said:

Hi @marlingrl03 i have problem the forum hours ago is in mode default ,white and i not could reply posts,you know what happened,thanks 😦

Is it still in default and white? Can you go the bottom of the page and click the button that says MyGNRforum (new)??? Hopefully that works for you! 

Just now, Ratam said:

Yes,,is all proof and error 😆thanks dont' worry,you know if already  updated of forum finish for complete?

I think Downzy mentioned there's few things still needs to be worked on, however, the big stuff      is fixed. 

But the gender icons still mixed up:lol:

Edited by melina i
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, melina i said:

I think Downzy mentioned there's few things still needs to be worked on, however, the big stuff i     is fixed. 

But the gender icons still mixed up:lol:

I are happy is back normal Forum in my former browser, no more default ,is back in black forum,thank you @melina i for you are many lovely,the best to you.🙋👍👊

• Thanks 1

Just now, Ratam said:

I are happy is back normal Forum in my former browser, no more default ,is back in black forum,thank you @melina i for you are many lovely,the best to you.🙋👍👊

so it's all working well and you can post and use your "likes etc option?  so it was the browser --glad you can use it again

thanks you're so sweet ratam:)

Edited by melina i
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, melina i said:

so it's all working well and you can post and use your "likes etc option?  so it was the browser --

glad you can use it again

thanks you're so sweet ratam:)

Yes all is ok 😀😄i love this forum,i missed  ✌

• Like 2

7 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

My browser hangs whenever I try to open the Ask Staff Anything section. This time I waited for many minutes and it resolved itself.

Sorry I don't have an answer for this @highvoltage may have an idea

7 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

Why is the Wrestling thread pinned in Anything Goes?

I'm guessing it's a popular thread and someone requested it be pinned. I remember a while back there was discussion about having a sports section, pinning certain threads may have been a compromise.

11 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

My browser hangs whenever I try to open the Ask Staff Anything section. This time I waited for many minutes and it resolved itself.

There's no reason that area would load slower than another (on the server side anyway). Perhaps you need to do the old cache/cookies clearout at your end. 

14 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

There's something glitchy with my likes.  I'll successfully like one post, go to like another and it just won't stick or show up and I'll assume I'm out of likes, but the very next post I go to like will work.  It's weird.  Ever heard of this happening?

Me too 😕