Ask Staff Anything!

downzy

2 hours ago, alfierose said:

I've had a look at your profile and all your settings are still set as receiving email notifications. I can't see a reason from our side why you aren't getting them.

Yeahn but i just receved notifications yesterday until around 20.30 PM, after it google stop my account, and just returned tiday 1.38 Am. From these moment  today i'm isn't receive more Mygnrforum notifications now. Hope it fix. Thanks @alfierose.

2 minutes ago, Ratam said:

I back to log in, hope that work  and i can get my mail notifications 🙏 but now noted an strange thing, my profil show that i joined at Forum in 2017? But i joined on this Forum in 2016.....WTF happen? :blink:

Are you sure about that? I checked your profile and the first ever post you made was March 22 2017. Maybe you were reading the forum for a while before actually making an account?

3 minutes ago, alfierose said:

Are you sure about that? I checked your profile and the first ever post you made was March 22 2017. Maybe you were reading the forum for a while before actually making an account?

I'm be almost sure, would be wrong too, march yes, but 2017.....

• 2 weeks later...

Not asking the staff anything, I’m just saying – and I may be the only one who does stuff like this in such a stupid & weird way (had a few) – that as soon as I can, I’m definitely gonna immerse into this Members Club thing; I just have to get certain numerous payments shit off my back, that’s all. Been around, a Guns fan since 92 and what have you. 
Anyway, greetings from the Czech Republic and a sincere thank you for this forum. The free shelter, the refuge, the oasis in this otherwise parched GN’R world. 
Cheers! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...
On 9/25/2020 at 8:44 PM, janrichmond said:

Log out of the forum then log in again, redo your notifications on your profile page, off and on again. 

Clear cache on your computer and reboot

That's all i know 

2 hours ago, Ratam said:

I don't knew what happen, from yesterday around 6.52 Pm i received the last notification in my mailbox, but after until this morning isn't back my notifications. Please, can fix it issue   Thanks.

Did Jan's suggestion work last time?

• 2 weeks later...

Any way to change your username or display name in the settings?  I was digging around in my control panel trying to find how to switch my username to what I've been using elsewhere for a while now instead, but it seems like the function is disabled.

9 hours ago, Gackt said:

Any way to change your username or display name in the settings?  I was digging around in my control panel trying to find how to switch my username to what I've been using elsewhere for a while now instead, but it seems like the function is disabled.

Sorry, name changing is a perk of being a Club Member. If you did decide to become a member you'd need to PM a staff member to change it.

• Thanks 1

Regarding the C+D's the forum has received in the past, Are we allowed to discuss what recordings are out there/available? No links but discussing which shows have audio/video avaiable and in what format.

Don't want to cause a shit storm