Ask Staff Anything!

downzy

3 minutes ago, gunsguy said:

The mods and admin have a tight relationship.  I won't speak for anyone but I think she means we as in the team will look into it :)

The team surely sounds a better word, when someone says we or us, it just makes me feel that the fans and the mods/admins have some sort of different "level" even though all of us are fans. 

Its just my personal thinking lol 

22 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

The team surely sounds a better word, when someone says we or us, it just makes me feel that the fans and the mods/admins have some sort of different "level" even though all of us are fans. 

Its just my personal thinking lol 

I thinking you are over thinking this but i will endeavour to remember for next time. :)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, alfierose said:

I thinking you are over thinking this but i will endeavour to remember for next time. :)

Absolutely none of us have ever tried to give anyone the impression that we're on a different level or better than anyone else. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Hey, this is good and will help pay for that faster server. Now you guys only need to make it look more like the official site. Lure them suckers in.

Well I don't think so Downzy would ever cheat the fans or make false promises. The reputation of this forum will go down if some shit like that happens and even get in to some kind of legal trouble. 

Question about GA PIT tickets, I may buy them but it is not if they are standing or seats. Both StubHub and Ticketmaster don't have very clear information about it. Does anyone know? I don't mind one way or another but I'm going with someone who wants a seat. So if the GA PIT has no seats then I buy Floor

2 hours ago, Padme said:

Question about GA PIT tickets, I may buy them but it is not if they are standing or seats. Both StubHub and Ticketmaster don't have very clear information about it. Does anyone know? I don't mind one way or another but I'm going with someone who wants a seat. So if the GA PIT has no seats then I buy Floor

From what I understand the GA pit tickets are General Admission meaning standing only.  The floor has seats but not the pit.  Hope this helps

45 minutes ago, gunsguy said:

From what I understand the GA pit tickets are General Admission meaning standing only.  The floor has seats but not the pit.  Hope this helps

Section

GAPIT1

Row

GA0

Seats11

Description

Price Level 1
GENERAL ADMISSION STANDING
NO TICKETFAST DELIVERY IN THIS SECTION
FLOOR SEATING

Type

Welcome To The Jungle Pit Experience

Ticket Price

US $1,746.00 x 1

Facility Charge

US $4.00 x 1

Edited by Padme

2 hours ago, Padme said:

Section

GAPIT1

Row

GA0

Seats11

Description

Price Level 1
GENERAL ADMISSION STANDING
NO TICKETFAST DELIVERY IN THIS SECTION
FLOOR SEATING

Type

Welcome To The Jungle Pit Experience

Ticket Price

US $1,746.00 x 1

Facility Charge

US $4.00 x 1

If you notice the price, that's for a VIP pit ticket.  There's a GA Pit section right in front of the stage.  Behind that is assigned seating.  

1 hour ago, downzy said:

If you notice the price, that's for a VIP pit ticket.  There's a GA Pit section right in front of the stage.  Behind that is assigned seating.  

I know. But if I wanna buy the assigned seating in, let's say, Row 3 what's the price for that? It's seems to me that I would have to pay the same price as the GA PIT, VIP aside. I posted the VIP because it wouldn't let me to get the alledged 250 bucks GA PIT ticket. The VIP ticket is my last resort.

19 minutes ago, Padme said:

I know. But if I wanna buy the assigned seating in, let's say, Row 3 what's the price for that? It's seems to me that I would have to pay the same price as the GA PIT, VIP aside. I posted the VIP because it wouldn't let me to get the alledged 250 bucks GA PIT ticket. The VIP ticket is my last resort.

It might be different for every show, but generally you can only specify the price point (at least, that was the case for the Toronto pre-sale).  Assigned seating and Pit tickets are usually the same, so there might be no way to specify if you're searching on a price basis.  For the Toronto show, both Pit and assigned seating tickets were $250.  There was no way to determine what you got other than to retry.  

27 minutes ago, downzy said:

It might be different for every show, but generally you can only specify the price point (at least, that was the case for the Toronto pre-sale).  Assigned seating and Pit tickets are usually the same, so there might be no way to specify if you're searching on a price basis.  For the Toronto show, both Pit and assigned seating tickets were $250.  There was no way to determine what you got other than to retry.  

That's what I thought. I was trying to make sure that was the case. I'm trying to get tickets for Seattle. The problem is those 250 bucks tickets are not available neither for floor seats close to the stage nor for the GA PIT.  Maybe they are holding them for the general sale. :question: 

Just now, Padme said:

That's what I thought. I was trying to make sure that was the case. I'm trying to get tickets for Seattle. The problem is those 250 bucks tickets are not available neither for floor seats close to the stage nor for the GA PIT.  Maybe they are holding them for the general sale. :question: 

If it makes you feel any better, zero tickets came up when I tried the pre-sale.  I generally have better luck in the general public sale for most concerts.  

42 minutes ago, downzy said:

If it makes you feel any better, zero tickets came up when I tried the pre-sale.  I generally have better luck in the general public sale for most concerts.  

I got tickets for San Francisco but it's just some sec 105 whatever, so I got something. What would make me feel better is a rumor about Izzy performing at some of these shows. I would gamble and buy expensive tickets for that one 

If I just purchased a membership, but my confirmation email did not include a presale code - how can I get the necessary presale code for the July show at Metlife Stadium in East Rutherford, NJ? I want to have the chance to get membership tickets prior to public sale this Friday!

Thanks for your help!

28 minutes ago, Rello said:

If I just purchased a membership, but my confirmation email did not include a presale code - how can I get the necessary presale code for the July show at Metlife Stadium in East Rutherford, NJ? I want to have the chance to get membership tickets prior to public sale this Friday!

Thanks for your help!

This site is in no way connected to Guns N' Roses or its management.  No where in the Club Membership perk description did it say anything about access to ticket pre-sales.  

If you bought a Club Membership thinking it would provide you with access to the pre-sale and would like a refund, please PM me directly.  

Guns N' Roses Fan Club Presale
Select the number of tickets needed and enter your case sensitive password in the box. Make sure the password used is not your My Ticketmaster password.  

Above is the message on the ticketmaster site - Not sure what I'm missing...are they (ticketmaster) offering memberships to their own Nighttrain membership? I assumed if I was a member of the fan club, that perhaps codes go out that allow us to partake in presales...weird.

42 minutes ago, Rello said:

Guns N' Roses Fan Club Presale
Select the number of tickets needed and enter your case sensitive password in the box. Make sure the password used is not your My Ticketmaster password.  

Above is the message on the ticketmaster site - Not sure what I'm missing...are they (ticketmaster) offering memberships to their own Nighttrain membership? I assumed if I was a member of the fan club, that perhaps codes go out that allow us to partake in presales...weird.

You are correct, except mygnrforum isn't the official fan club.  Visit www.gunsnroses.com to join the official fan club.  This is a fan-site, owned and operated by fellow fans.  We do not have any formal or legal connections with the band, its management, or its official fan club.  

5 minutes ago, Babooshka said:

I've been thinking about getting club membership for some time.

About the competitions, are they all going to be centred around people attending shows, or will there be stuff for people who are not able to go?

We expect to have prizes that are not tickets (the current contest also includes five autographed copies of Marc Canter's fantastic book Reckless Road).  

We have some ideas in the works.  Though, in all honesty, the priority will be tickets while the band is on tour.