I flew from Buffalo,NY to Australia and finally got a picture with W.Axl Rose!

1 hour ago, BlueJean Baby said:

@Subtle Signs do you have something to do with Alternative Nation? This morning your entire story from this post is on their website. :wacko:

Nothing new, Alt. Nation has been doing that for a long time. They check here and then they post in their web site. In this case at least it is a true story. In the past they have posted stuff that was just rumors and speculation. 

• 3 weeks later...

I also met Axl the following night and we could get either an autograph or a picture. I already had a picture and a few autographs so I got this :) A few friends asked me what I'd do if I don't love GNR someday. I told them it's been 30 years I don't think it'll ever change. I wasn't familiar with Australian tattoo shops so I did some research and found a place Slash had gone 10 years prior in Adelaide. 

axlgraphtattoo.jpg

Edited by Subtle Signs
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Subtle Signs said:

I also met Axl the following night and we could get either an autograph or a picture. I already had a picture and a few autographs so I got this :) A few friends asked me what I'd do if I don't love GNR someday. I told them it's been 30 years I don't think it'll ever change. I wasn't familiar with Australian tattoo shops so I did some research and found a place Slash had gone 10 years prior in Adelaide. 

axlgraphtattoo.jpg

You have this tattooed on your leg? Did Axl sign it your leg or is this based of an autograph you possess.

13 minutes ago, The Holographic Universe said:

You have this tattooed on your leg? Did Axl sign it your leg or is this based of an autograph you possess.

Yes I have it tattooed on my leg. Axl signed my leg and I didn't like the placement of it so the tattoo lady stenciled his autograph from my leg and we moved it around. She said that was the better way to do it anyway. It's a 100% unique Axl autograph and it's exactly as he signed it on my leg. I asked him to write "W" and "GnR". We didn't change anything other than the placement. I'm sure I could have found cleaner autographs but I wanted the one he put on me. It was also my reminder of my trip to Australia since I don't think I'll be back anytime soon. It's so far away.

Edited by Subtle Signs
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, Subtle Signs said:

Yes I have it tattooed on my leg. Axl signed my leg and I didn't like the placement of it so the tattoo lady stenciled his autograph from my leg and we moved it around. She said that was the better way to do it anyway. It's a 100% unique Axl autograph and it's exactly as he signed it on my leg. I asked him to write "W" and "GnR". We didn't change anything other than the placement. I'm sure I could have found cleaner autographs but I wanted the one he put on me. It was also my reminder of my trip to Australia since I don't think I'll be back anytime soon. It's so far away.

That's awesome man. It looks like a live signature.

On 3/4/2017 at 3:22 AM, Subtle Signs said:

axlgraphtattoo.jpg

That's awesome. Yea 30 years is a long time and doubt you'll ever regret it. It's also unique.

when do these guys sleep? that's what id like to know. if they are up until anywhere between 4am-8am after shows. if it was me, Id be in a hospital after two weeks due to exhaustion. im not a rock god so I guess that's why I couldn't do it!

15 hours ago, SEPTEM said:

Nice.  Thats some serius cool stuff.   Youre so lucky

Please, since the boss took that pic with u. Honor that and dont mock him in here

;-}>

Oh shut the hell up with your stupid bullshit, you're honestly saying that if you so much as meet Axl, you can't be critical of him (which is really fn dumb)

• Like 2

9 hours ago, AslatIE said:

Oh shut the hell up with your stupid bullshit, you're honestly saying that if you so much as meet Axl, you can't be critical of him (which is really fn dumb)

Oh oh.  That guy is pissed.  Hahaha. 

Ohh  g.  Now that u said all of that im not gonna be able to sleep.  

I said what i said little budy. If u didnt quite understand my words thats your issue, not mine.

I was refering about not being a hyoocrite and disrespectfull with an artist like Mr W. Axl Rose

And if u dont like something about the guy: GROW A PAIR AND TELL HIM THAT FACE TO FACE. ( him or any other person)

Kiss the redhead behind ( when HeS in front of u),   and then speak sh..t about him on a web forum...  Well.. I dont think i need to continue.

3 hours ago, SEPTEM said:

Oh oh.  That guy is pissed.  Hahaha. 

Ohh  g.  Now that u said all of that im not gonna be able to sleep.  

I said what i said little budy. If u didnt quite understand my words thats your issue, not mine.

I was refering about not being a hyoocrite and disrespectfull with an artist like Mr W. Axl Rose

And if u dont like something about the guy: GROW A PAIR AND TELL HIM THAT FACE TO FACE. ( him or any other person)

Kiss the redhead behind ( when HeS in front of u),   and then speak sh..t about him on a web forum...  Well.. I dont think i need to continue.

You tell him, Septem!!!!! Praise be our dearest Prince!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These HATERZ just dont know respect or when to shut the heck up!!!!!!!! Prince Axeeeel :heart:

Edited by ZoSoRose
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, SEPTEM said:

Gtfo :lol:

So Axl is the holy one? You have to kiss Axl's ass if you ever meet him, see him live or even fucking hear about him? Flaaaawless logic right there!

Axl is God. Without Axl we would be nowhere. Praise the ginger.

Oh and fuck off Septem :lol:

• Like 1