The Best Athlethes of the history..the best moments...Pure Magic

Atrás del Mostrador

8 hours ago, Whiskey Rose said:

And lets not forget this guy! :P

Image result for caitlyn jenner

Who the fuckin' hells that?!?!  Thats definitely a geezer, look at them Boston Strangler hands and that big thick neck!  He's got a fuckin' Adams apple and all, Jesus, he could squeeze the life out of a prize bull!  

9 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Lol.

I think the best footballer I've ever seen play is Cantona, or Bergkamp. I can never decide between the two. Both we're having a blinder of a game when I saw them. 

Bergkamp, Bergkamp!!!!

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Who the fuckin' hells that?!?!  Thats definitely a geezer, look at them Boston Strangler hands and that big thick neck!  He's got a fuckin' Adams apple and all, Jesus, he could squeeze the life out of a prize bull!  

Bergkamp, Bergkamp!!!!

That is, or was, Bruce Jenner- gold medal decathlon 1976. Former mainstay on the Wheaties box. Had the old wang removed and now is Caitlyn. Was married to the Kardashian mother. 

You are such a lucky dude if you've never heard about any of this... :lol:

2 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

That is, or was, Bruce Jenner- gold medal decathlon 1976. Former mainstay on the Wheaties box. Had the old wang removed and now is Caitlyn. Was married to the Kardashian mother. 

You are such a lucky dude if you've never heard about any of this... :lol:

Oh thats that fuckin Kardashian one, yeah I've heard of that, I just didnt know or remember what he looked like.  

I have to give a vote for Babe Ruth as he was a tranformative player for the game of baseball. He was not only one of the greatest offensive players in any sport, hitting more HR's then whole teams, but he could have been one of the greatest pitchers of all time had he stuck with it.  And he did all this while overeating, drinking to excess, smoking and womanizing....imagine if he actually took care of himself...........

of course all this is subjective but interesting article on the greatest of the 20th century

http://articles.latimes.com/1995-02-05/sports/sp-30098_1_babe-ruth

• Like 2

2 hours ago, classicrawker said:

I have to give a vote for Babe Ruth as he was a tranformative player for the game of baseball. He was not only one of the greatest offensive players in any sport, hitting more HR's then whole teams, but he could have been one of the greatest pitchers of all time had he stuck with it.  And he did all this while overeating, drinking to excess, smoking and womanizing....imagine if he actually took care of himself...........

of course all this is subjective but interesting article on the greatest of the 20th century

http://articles.latimes.com/1995-02-05/sports/sp-30098_1_babe-ruth

not a baseball buff but isn't he the one who hit the home runs for the sick child?