GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

So Munich's next. :headbang: Can't believe it. Wow. Ooh! I am so scared of being disappointed it's ridiculous. :facepalm::lol:

Don't worry, you're gonna love it! The three stooges don't disappoint when on stage :wub:

I'm leaving the Slash anecdote of the concert here too: at one point Axl went in front of Slash and he didn't move while he was laughing and when he finally moved Slash was smiling so big, it was cute.

Everytime they were close, the 3 of them, it was beautiful

@MillionsOfSpiders the sun was so hot, my shoulders are burned because they make me thrown away my sunscreen so i couldn't apply it again, for the the rest i have a tan and the concert was AWESOME

Edited by giuls
  • Like 4

@giuls Im so happy for you that you had an awesome time!! Did you post another review somewhere? Show thread? 

Looks like I'm going to be burnt to hell then  :max: Saturday in London is going to be 26 degrees ? I'm not going to take anything with me to the show, theyre using the turnstiles not gates so I can imagine it's going to take forever to get in. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

@giuls Im so happy for you that you had an awesome time!! Did you post another review somewhere? Show thread? 

Looks like I'm going to be burnt to hell then  :max: Saturday in London is going to be 26 degrees ? I'm not going to take anything with me to the show, theyre using the turnstiles not gates so I can imagine it's going to take forever to get in. 

Yes, i wrote in the show thread, Page number 20

2 hours ago, giuls said:

I'm leaving the Slash anecdote of the concert here too: at one point Axl went in front of Slash and he didn't move while he was laughing and when he finally moved Slash was smiling so big, it was cute.

Omg, what song was that? I need to see it :drool:.

Glad you survived. Last year I was thinking of going to Italy to see gnr show, but I know that I would die lol. Italian sun is much stronger than ours and it always takes me ages to get used to it :nervous:

Axl wearing new shoes/boots:

edit: another video:

Edited by Andy14
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

SLASH SLASH SLASH!! :lol:

I love the Italian fans, so sweet :heart: 

Looks like they're in their way to Germany already. 

Already there 

*Fangirling alert*

Omg omg omg, they are right next door to hell me. :drool:

:rofl-lol:

• Like 2

Wow, people. Guns n Roses landed in my bloody country and it's been quite exactly 24 years since I've seen them last time. And how impossible it seemed during those years.... I will always miss Izzy to bits but I feel my fangirling mode creeping up right now.

:awesomeface:

• Like 4

3 hours ago, giuls said:

Everytime they were close, the 3 of them, it was beautiful

@MillionsOfSpiders the sun was so hot, my shoulders are burned because they make me thrown away my sunscreen so i couldn't apply it again, for the the rest i have a tan and the concert was AWESOME

Made throw away your sunscreen? If we have hot and sunny weather on July 1st I have to dress as a beekeeper so I don't burst into flames. Ok, maybe a little exaggeration there, but I'm pretty pale and burn easily. Glad you enjoyed the show :headbang:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Omg, what song was that? I need to see it :drool:.

He was wearing white @Italian girl what song? i'm having a hole

39 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

Made throw away your sunscreen? If we have hot and sunny weather on July 1st I have to dress as a beekeeper so I don't burst into flames. Ok, maybe a little exaggeration there, but I'm pretty pale and burn easily. Glad you enjoyed the show :headbang:

They were very strict, my bag was searched by a Carabiniere and they made you thrown even the water if it was iced, i think it's going to be like this everywhere so gear up accordindly and good luck because a lot of people fainted from the sun, it was 31 °C

22 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

someone from the crowd screamed :axl I love you..

he smiled and replied,.. oh and I love you too.. 

(waving his hand like  the queen :P )

he was sooooo sweet!!

I wondered if it was you! He was so sweet and in such a good mood, i hope he heard all the thank you my session was screaming :lol: did you take home some confetti tricolare? I could take only some white and red ones, the green ones eluded me.

47 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

someone from the crowd screamed :axl I love you..

he smiled and replied,.. oh and I love you too.. 

(waving his hand like  the queen :P )

he was sooooo sweet!!

Oh yeah I heard that when I was watching the show on FB....very cool! :)

2 hours ago, giuls said:

He was wearing white @Italian girl what song? i'm having a hole

They were very strict, my bag was searched by a Carabiniere and they made you thrown even the water if it was iced, i think it's going to be like this everywhere so gear up accordindly and good luck because a lot of people fainted from the sun, it was 31 °C

I wondered if it was you! He was so sweet and in such a good mood, i hope he heard all the thank you my session was screaming :lol: did you take home some confetti tricolare? I could take only some white and red ones, the green ones eluded me.

I have the Green One :P

In that moment he was not wearing the White jacket...  and Yes, I was screaming "I love you" But sadly he wasn't referring to me :P

What a pity we didnt't meet... :'(

Edited by Italian girl
  • Like 1