GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

3 hours ago, Fang said:

My mom suggested to me once that Axl might be sterile. It seems odd that not even an acvidental child has popped up.

I doubt Axl is infertile, sterile or anything else.

He knocked up at least 2 different women (if Julianna Sedbrook is to be believed).  Both of these pregnancies ended in miscarriages.

Just because we haven't heard about any accidental babies, doesn't mean he has trouble creating any.

Duff, Izzy and Slash somehow managed to not have any unplanned children either. And yet Duff and Slash at least were perfectly capable of procreating when they wanted to.

5 hours ago, penelope said:

And no, I don't have kids, I know nothing ahout them and I don't consider myself apt to be a parent for lots of reasons. I just wrote of it because I felt it was a bit harsh to say no kid should have Axl as a parent. It was probably a joke idk, anyway, I hope no one takes this very serious.

Don't worry, you didn't do anything wrong. Different opinions are all valid as long as they don't get too :facepalm:-worthy.

For the record, I actually agree with you, I think that was harsh too.

2 hours ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

And now I'm wondering who is this Roxana Shirazi?  That's a pretty explosive birthday tweet!

20 minutes ago, killuridols said:

@Frey what the hell? :rofl-lol:

I remember talking about this woman before but I now I forgot who she is :question:..... What is her book? when is it coming out? LOL
What has Slash done that there are so many women lining up to destroy him?? :wow:

She's a groupie.

She already wrote one book (called "The last living slut"), but apparently she's planning on writing another book? No idea when that one's supposed to come out.

She's the groupie who broke up Sebastian Bach's marriage and also got Dizzy into trouble. Iirc, she claims Dizzy forced her to get an abortion or something? I also vaguely remember her going on and on about how hot Dizzy is? And according to the girls in the Izzy thread she also has a thing for Izzy and tries to flirt with him on Twitter, but is bitter because he doesn't want her?

38 minutes ago, ana pri said:

Is this Roxana Shirazi????????                                             oswpxuzuskipsyvwbpwd.jpg

:awesomeface:

I didn't actually know, but I just googled and yes, that is her apparently.

Edited by Frey
  • Like 2

Thanks for that info.  Well, my casual google search of Roxana brought up the following line: My legs were wide open and Sebastian was pushing in the vibrator when Axl walked in the room like the Phantom of the Opera.  :lol:  I can't tell you how my brain struggled to comprehend those clashing mental images...but that was the first thing that came up, presumably from her book. I'm still chuckling...

4 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Thanks for that info.  Well, my casual google search of Roxana brought up the following line: My legs were wide open and Sebastian was pushing in the vibrator when Axl walked in the room like the Phantom of the Opera.  :lol:

whaaaaaaaaaat?? :wow:

31 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I remember Axl saying, after Erin had the miscarriage, that they wanted to try it again, that's why they were moving to the new house.

I never heard that. If it's true it's so fucking sad that it never happened. Even if he an Erin had still subsequently broken up, having a child in his life would have made all the difference to him, IMO.

11 minutes ago, Frey said:

Just because we haven't heard about any accidental babies, doesn't mean he has trouble creating any.

Duff, Izzy and Slash somehow managed to not have any unplanned children either. And yet Duff and Slash at least were perfectly capable of procreating when they wanted to.

Do we seriously believe that none of the AFD5 ever got anyone pregnant in the early days??? After reading Duff's book 'It's so easy', where he states that he never used any contraception in those days - and we can safely assume that the other guys behaved the same - it's statistically very likely that there were quite a few pregnancies. We've just never heard about them because, in my opinion, the women in question would have been paid off to keep quiet about it once the band got successful. In other words, in a situation where there's as much sex as there was in the very early days, the days of the Gardner St studio, and Hell House, there HAS TO have been pregnancies.

Another clue for me is also in Duff's book: he states that when Susan got pregnant with their first child, he had never experienced pregnancy in a way that was welcome before (or words to that effect; I'm paraphrasing as I don't have the book to hand right now). That to me suggests that he had experienced pregnancy in an *unwelcome* way before.

11 minutes ago, Frey said:

She's a groupie.

She already wrote one book (called "The last living slut"),

JFC. To be unkind about it, a professional slut. What a career.

21 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

:( I feel terrible for their family and Duff. Losing a pet is incredibly hard and to have to go perform so soon after is going to be really hard on him.

Isn't this the dog that Duff had before he even met Susan, the one who was so loyal to him? Poor guy.

16 minutes ago, money honey said:

I never heard that. If it's true it's so fucking sad that it never happened. Even if he an Erin had still subsequently broken up, having a child in his life would have made all the difference to him, IMO

By minute 5:10 Kurt Loder asks him if he's gonna stay in his new home and he says yes, they're gonna try "this baby thing" again...

It's too bad that Izzy didn't have children. In my opinion, he seems like the most down to Earth and sweetest of the bunch. He also seems to have come from a good family, might have made a very good parent. But, then again we never know-there could be children out there, but they are kept quiet. Didn't Vince Neil do that with one of the kids he found out he had (I could totally be spacing on this)?

Here are the GNR chapters from Roxana's first book that I could find online. It's pretty graphic so if any of you are bothered by that stuff I would skip this. :facepalm:

Chapter 40: http://imgur.com/a/M8Utx#mKNXSwM

Chapter 41: http://imgur.com/a/y12U0#NkAhzkW

Chapter 42: http://imgur.com/a/59zZV

Chapter 43: http://imgur.com/a/E3MCx

Chapter 44: http://imgur.com/a/aVAPl

Chapter 45: http://imgur.com/a/rbKv1

Chapter 46: http://imgur.com/a/8mXOr

Chapter 47: http://imgur.com/a/bDcQI

Chapter 48: http://imgur.com/a/rx1NK

Chapter 49: http://imgur.com/a/HBXkr

I'm not 100% positive but I believe there were Velvet Revolver (Matt & Slash) stories in there too but I couldn't find those.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Here are the GNR chapters from Roxana's first book that I could find online. It's pretty graphic so if any of you are bothered by that stuff I would skip this. :facepalm:

Chapter 40: http://imgur.com/a/M8Utx#mKNXSwM

Chapter 41: http://imgur.com/a/y12U0#NkAhzkW

Chapter 42: http://imgur.com/a/59zZV

Chapter 43: http://imgur.com/a/E3MCx

Chapter 44: http://imgur.com/a/aVAPl

Chapter 45: http://imgur.com/a/rbKv1

Chapter 46: http://imgur.com/a/8mXOr

Chapter 47: http://imgur.com/a/bDcQI

Chapter 48: http://imgur.com/a/rx1NK

Chapter 49: http://imgur.com/a/HBXkr

I'm not 100% positive but I believe there were Velvet Revolver (Matt & Slash) stories in there too but I couldn't find those.

Do I want to read this or do I not?

I can't even decide :scared:

But thanks for sharing in any case, I guess. I'm sure lots of people here will find it interesting :P

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Blackstar said:

HP: What are some of the characteristics in people that you have the most respect for?

AR: Honesty. A person that sticks to their guns and follows their heart over everything else, strength and persistence, and a person who can find the courage to bounce back when it would be easier not to.

This is a funny one.

Because he's basically describing himself here.

:P

HP: What kind of women to you like?

AR: Let's just say I like discreet women, and they have to be intelligent, preferably much more intelligent than me.
HP: Can you remember your first date and where did you take her?
AR: It was with a girl named April, and we had the date in her room. I had to sneak in her window, and out her window.

19 hours ago, Blackstar said:

"discreet" women. It probably alludes to things "leaking" in magazines from Stephanie's side, like the one I posted the other day about Axl wanting her to do therapy with him. And, most importantly, he doesn't mention her at all in this interview and he doesn't come out as positive as in other interviews from that period. If the date is correct, this interview was before his RS one.

Yeah, that's probably what he means by discreet.

I find his claim about liking intelligent women rather dubious though lol. I've yet to see any evidence of that. When has he ever dated or been with a woman that would immediately strike you as intelligent? No offense to the women Axl has dated, but I can't really think of any (with the exception of Gina Siler probably).

I've been (re)reading some interviews. This one from 1992 has interesting quotes, some relevant to the discussion here:

HP: Do you like being with people, or do you consider yourself a loner?

AR: I like a lot of solitude, but then every now and again I get claustrophobic with that and I want to go around a large group of people. After you've had a lot of solitude - I tend to get very vulnerable, it's like when you go outside and you start dealing with a lot of stuff, there just doesn't seem to be a way to slow things down. You can get out of the scene for a while, and then you bet back out, it all comes caving in on you all at once. I find myself pretty much vulnerable, like a little kid out in the world he hasn't seen before. It takes a while to get your grips back on that.

Well this explains Axl's endless cycle of living like a recluse and then suddenly appearing on the scene and becoming a party animal for a few days, before disappearing into reclusivness again.

19 hours ago, killuridols said:

oh, to me the passive-aggressive ones were:

HP: What are some of the characteristics in people that you have the most respect for?
AR: Honesty. A person that sticks to their guns and follows their heart over everything else, strength and persistence, and a person who can find the courage to bounce back when it would be easier not to.
HP: And which characteristics do you despise?
AR: People that have the brains and intelligence to actually create something, but they take the easy way to get the fast buck, rather than be themselves. I also hate dishonesty.

SLASHA

1f633.png

Hah.

I don't think he was necessarily talking about Slash when that interview took place, but considering his words here, it's easy to see why Slash "bending the truth" a bit later on (or "mis-remembering" things) as well as him playing and working with basically everybody who was willing would have irked Axl so much. Watching someone you love show characteristics and doing things you despise is hard to deal with.

1 hour ago, money honey said:

I never heard that. If it's true it's so fucking sad that it never happened. Even if he an Erin had still subsequently broken up, having a child in his life would have made all the difference to him, IMO.

Do we seriously believe that none of the AFD5 ever got anyone pregnant in the early days??? After reading Duff's book 'It's so easy', where he states that he never used any contraception in those days - and we can safely assume that the other guys behaved the same - it's statistically very likely that there were quite a few pregnancies. We've just never heard about them because, in my opinion, the women in question would have been paid off to keep quiet about it once the band got successful. In other words, in a situation where there's as much sex as there was in the very early days, the days of the Gardner St studio, and Hell House, there HAS TO have been pregnancies.

Another clue for me is also in Duff's book: he states that when Susan got pregnant with their first child, he had never experienced pregnancy in a way that was welcome before (or words to that effect; I'm paraphrasing as I don't have the book to hand right now). That to me suggests that he had experienced pregnancy in an *unwelcome* way before.

No. Steven did get a girl pregnant and he has a daughter somewhere out there that he has never met. I also vaguely remember something about Slash getting a letter once claiming he has a daughter in Japan (or something like that???), but we don't really know if there's any truth to that. So basically just an unconfirmed rumor.

But apart from that, nothing. And I do believe we would have heard about it at least in Axl's and Slash's cases if they had illegitimate children somewhere. Someone probably would have come forward to tell the tabloids "I'm Axl Rose's daughter!" or "Slash is my baby daddy!"

I don't think it's that unlikely btw- most of the girls they slept with were of the variety that slept around a lot, so most of them probably used contraceptives. And if they did end up getting pregnant, they might have had abortions like Roxana Shirazi or lost the child due to their hard partying life style (which is what Julianna Sedbrook claims happened to Axl's child). Doing hard drugs and drinking a lot can mess with your fertility too- didn't Slash even talk about that? About how he thinks the drinking/drugs were part of the reason he never got anyone pregnant and that he consciously changed his drug and drinking habits when he and Perla were trying to conceive to increase their chances.

I merely interpreted that line in Duff's book as him talking about that constant worry of getting anyone pregnant when you don't want to, not necessarily meaning that he did actually get someone pregnant before.

53 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Roxana says that Anthony Bozza told her to call her book that, she wanted to call it something else, despite the content.

I don't know why I find that piece info sad, out of all the things she has to say, but I do. 

The guy that wrote Slash's book?

Didn't know he was involved with her book as well. Seems like there are a lot of connections between her and Slash :confused:

1 hour ago, killuridols said:
1 hour ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Thanks for that info.  Well, my casual google search of Roxana brought up the following line: My legs were wide open and Sebastian was pushing in the vibrator when Axl walked in the room like the Phantom of the Opera.  :lol:

whaaaaaaaaaat?? :wow:

I just googled this and I gotta say, I cringed reading that Dizzy apparently had no qualms fucking a woman that literally had Axl's name written on her "flower" (as she calls it).

Pretty pathetic. It's like some kind of fucked up metaphore for Dizzy's entire existence :facepalm:

Edited by Frey
  • Like 1

I skim read some of those chapters, thank for posting those (I'm outta likes). Reads like fan fiction tbh.  Not saying she's lying (how would I know) just that that's how it reads.  Didn't see anything nonconsensual but I didn't read thoroughly either, so easily could have missed something.  It's mostly about Dizzy.

Edited by MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle

16 minutes ago, Frey said:

Yeah, that's probably what he means by discreet.

I find his claim about liking intelligent women rather dubious though lol. I've yet to see any evidence of that. When has he ever dated or been with a woman that would immediately strike you as intelligent? No offense to the women Axl has dated, but I can't really think of any (with the exception of Gina Siler probably).

Yeah, what he said there was probably along the lines of "intelligent models". I don't think he had another type of woman in mind...

16 minutes ago, Tombstoneflavor said:

Izzy does/did like the young'ins if all the talk is to be believed lol. On aside note her writing and metaphors are so goofy! 

giphy.gif

(Just kidding, obviously. That'd be creepy. :lol:)

Jokes aside, I know there was Desi but as far as I know all of the other women were around Izzy's age so I don't think he goes for the younger ones. Unless I've missed something?:shrugs:

1 hour ago, Darkenchantress said:

The bit about the two teenage girls straddling Izzy like giraffes or something cracks me up. Come on... :rofl-lol:

I only started reading this mess, but that already made me go WTF as well.

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

Yeah, what he said there was probably along the lines of "intelligent models". I don't think he had another type of woman in mind...

Should have stuck with (or rather gotten back with) Gina.

The rock star and the astronomy professor - sounds like fun.

20 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

giphy.gif

(Just kidding, obviously. That'd be creepy. :lol:)

Jokes aside, I know there was Desi but as far as I know all of the other women were around Izzy's age so I don't think he goes for the younger ones. Unless I've missed something?:shrugs:

That woman who wrote a blog about losing her virginity to Izzy was pretty young too, no? A 16 or 17 year old teenager, while he was what? 28?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Frey said:

That woman who wrote a blog about losing her virginity to Izzy was pretty young too, no? A 16 or 17 year old teenager, while he was what? 28?

I thought she was 18?

5 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

What is the 'Age of Consent' in your countries? It's 16 in England is it older in America?

18 in California. There's still a few states where it is 16 though.

14 hours ago, Frey said:

Plenty of people here have kids. Off the top of my head I remember for example MillionsOfSpiders, money honey, janrichmond and Tori72 mentioning their children.

-----

And I'm taking this here to not derail the Izzy thread any further...

I agree with @Archtop and @Darkenchantress. Slash might not have taken it to the extremes Axl and Izzy did, but the guy is no saint either when it comes to his treatment of women.

Apart from the examples already mentioned, the "It's amazing how much abuse women will take..." quote we recently had here immediately comes to mind.

And if Miss Shirazi truly has emails and messages with "incriminating" material (or at least stuff that will make Slash appear in very bad light), then she is perfectly capable of causing drama and problems for Slash, same as she did with Baz and Dizzy.

Also, am I remembering this wrong or did someone here in this thread once mention that Slash actually follows Roxana Shirazi on Twitter?

If so, he probably saw those birthday wishes :lol::facepalm:

------

Gonna comment on some other stuff here later...

He does not follow her on Twitter.

28 minutes ago, Frey said:

I think the woman who wrote the blog was 18 and yes he was 28. That must be where I got it :)