GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

5 hours ago, ana pri said:

Is this Roxana Shirazi????????                                             oswpxuzuskipsyvwbpwd.jpg

Oh that's very classy, Slash. We can all see your wedding band and you're grabbing a woman's naked breast. :facepalm:

In regards to unplanned pregnancies occurring from women having sex with the guys of Guns N' Roses in their heyday, perhaps that's one of the dark secrets Duff was talking about in his book when it came to the band and what he absolutely refuses to tell his wife about.

1 hour ago, purplestargirl said:

Oh that's very classy, Slash. We can all see your wedding band and you're grabbing a woman's naked breast. :facepalm:

In regards to unplanned pregnancies occurring from women having sex with the guys of Guns N' Roses in their heyday, perhaps that's one of the dark secrets Duff was talking about in his book when it came to the band and what he absolutely refuses to tell his wife about.

Interesting, that could be it. Maybe he has a kid out there or got someone pregnant before her. If I was his wife, I would demand to know what he meant. There would be absolutely no secrets allowed. But to each his own I guess. 

7 minutes ago, Tombstoneflavor said:

Interesting, that could be it. Maybe he has a kid out there or got someone pregnant before her. If I was his wife, I would demand to know what he meant. There would be absolutely no secrets allowed. But to each his own I guess. 

I agree with you here. A marriage shouldn't have secrets.

4 hours ago, Frey said:

And if they did end up getting pregnant, they might have had abortions like Roxana Shirazi or lost the child due to their hard partying life style (which is what Julianna Sedbrook claims happened to Axl's child)

which Axl's child? :suspicious:

I used to think that getting pregnant was easy but years later :smiley-confused2:  I've come to learn that it is not.

How many of you got pregnant in the first try?

5 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

I thought she was 18?

18 in California. There's still a few states where it is 16 though.

I thought she was under 18 for some reason, but I don't remember that story all that well anymore.

5 hours ago, purplestargirl said:

Maybe.

3 hours ago, killuridols said:

which Axl's child? :suspicious:

The one she claims she was pregnant with?

She spent some time with Axl, got pregnant and then had a miscarriage bcecause of her drinking and hard partying. That's her story.

1 hour ago, penelope said:

If Slash was wearing his wedding ring in that picture (touching roxana's boob) does that mean he cheated on Perla?

I thought she was very jealous  woman... This is confusing.

Thanks @Kris_1989  for the chapters :)

I'm not sure that is his wedding ring, but either way, Slash doesn't exactly look all that young here anymore. I'm guessing VR era? So definitely married to Perla at the time.

And yeah, Perla was pretty jealous. She attacker that plus-size woman Slash supposedly had an online affair with when she saw her at one of his shows, so...

Does anyone here know the background story of that picture?

1 hour ago, Frey said:

I thought she was under 18 for some reason, but I don't remember that story all that well anymore.

Maybe.

She spent some time with Axl, got pregnant and then had a miscarriage bcecause of her drinking and hard partying. That's her story.

I'm not sure that is his wedding ring, but either way, Slash doesn't exactly look all that young here anymore. I'm guessing VR era? So definitely married to Perla at the time.

And yeah, Perla was pretty jealous. She attacker that plus-size woman Slash supposedly had an online affair with when she saw her at one of his shows, so...

Here's a new piece of information:  Slash flirted with all his female fans on Twitter a few years back.  I think a few private DMs were sent out as well, I don't exactly remember. The reason I know this because I got a few of those flirts myself and I thought he was just being polite. I was also young and didn't know any better. I'm honestly surprised that Perla didn't start harassing/attacking all of us back then for that.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Frey said:

Maybe.

What was he doing with the plus- size woman:ph34r: ?  did she catch him using an omegle site? 

3 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

Here's a new piece of information:  Slash flirted with all his female fans on Twitter a few years back.  I think a few private DMs were sent out as well, I don't exactly remember. The reason I know this because I got a few of those flirts myself and I thought he was just being polite. I was also young and didn't know any better. I'm honestly surprised that Perla didn't start harassing/attacking all of us back then for that.

OMG was he sending messages to all his female fans? 

59 minutes ago, penelope said:

OMG was he sending messages to all his female fans? 

I only say all because I followed a whole bunch of female fans and Slash was pretty responsive to them when they tweeted him. It's quite possible he did send DMs to others, I only know about the DMs in the particular group I was following because they talked about it among themselves. I may also of gotten a couple of DMs myself, but like I said, I don't really remember as this was over ten years ago.

• Like 1

Slash wasn't sending messages to his female fans but to ALL his fans. A (female) friend of mine -as well as many other people- got Slash's solo album sent by him as a gift. He even talked about this publicly in interviews. When he quit cigarettes, he used his cellphone (and twitter in particular) to keep his hands busy and it was a cool way for him to communicate with fans. I believe he stopped doing that after a crazy girl from Scotland (if my memory serves) started talking shit about Perla and caused problemas between her and Slash.

I'm not denying he might have flirted with female fans but it's not like he just talked to girls.

7 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

The lyrics! 

Hmm, Myles wrote them but what is this related to?

Anyway, now that you brought that particular song, you reminded me of this Slash tweeted today 

I can totally see Axl wearing that shirt :lol:

5 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

I only say all because I followed a whole bunch of female fans and Slash was pretty responsive to them when they tweeted him. It's quite possible he did send DMs to others, I only know about the DMs in the particular group I was following because they talked about it among themselves. I may also of gotten a couple of DMs myself, but like I said, I don't really remember as this was over ten years ago.

Most likely late 2009/early 2010, that's when he was tweeting heavily as far as I know.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

And are you guys completely sure this was Slash himself?

I don't wanna doubt you guys but I find it odd.... I don't know... I just can't imagine a guy in that position would be DM'ing unknown women online..... or did he know you somehow? 

And what was the content of those DM's? 

Edited by killuridols

34 minutes ago, Frey said:

Maybe.

The girl who spent a day with Izzy was 17, I just checked her text.

I have never heard of the woman who got pregnant by Axl. When was that and for how long have they been together? Did Axl react somehow to that?

28 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

I believe that pic is from the last few years, post VR. Had already seen it but I don't remember hearing the background story about it.

---------------------------

Btw, Axl introduced Slash today saying "my partner in crime, as we return to the scene of the crime somewhere in time" and they dedicated KOHD to Buckley. Thought you all might find it interesting.

The whole Slash thing. The whole thing makes me laugh. Apparently he never changed his sleazy and cheating self of the 80ies. I remember very well our discussion about the parts of his book about Meegan. I was one of us who found those things awfully disrespectful and hurting he said about her. Whatever it was that made her go back to him, I guess it was not a major change in his personality but something else. The whole groupie thing (forgot her name) is weird. It started someday in at least 1990 because Izzy was still on board. And then they met during VR era again and he's groping her boob? Maybe they were even "friends" during a time?

And, @BorderlineCrazy that is very interesting. Slash was not his partner in crime in St Louis, he ended the show alone. What is Axl referring to? And sorry, who's Buckley they were dedicating the song to?

1 hour ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Slash wasn't sending messages to his female fans but to ALL his fans. A (female) friend of mine -as well as many other people- got Slash's solo album sent by him as a gift. He even talked about this publicly in interviews. When he quit cigarettes, he used his cellphone (and twitter in particular) to keep his hands busy and it was a cool way for him to communicate with fans. I believe he stopped doing that after a crazy girl from Scotland (if my memory serves) started talking shit about Perla and caused problemas between her and Slash.

I'm not denying he might have flirted with female fans but it's not like he just talked to girls.

Hmm, Myles wrote them but what is this related to?

Anyway, now that you brought that particular song, you reminded me of this Slash tweeted today 

I can totally see Axl wearing that shirt :lol:

Most likely late 2009/early 2010, that's when he was tweeting heavily as far as I know.

Ahh...thanks for the clarification, @BorderlineCrazy. I actually followed that girl from Scotland on Twitter when I first started using it. Unfortunately, she became extremely dramatic and I had to block her and removed myself from that situation entirely. I personally think it's cool of rock musicians communicating with their fans like that.

3 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

I have never heard of any artist sending free stuff, that's so sweet of him.  :heart: 

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

I have never heard of the woman who got pregnant by Axl. When was that and for how long have they been together? Did Axl react somehow to that?

The whole Slash thing. The whole thing makes me laugh. Apparently he never changed his sleazy and cheating self of the 80ies. I remember very well our discussion about the parts of his book about Meegan. I was one of us who found those things awfully disrespectful and hurting he said about her. Whatever it was that made her go back to him, I guess it was not a major change in his personality but something else. The whole groupie thing (forgot her name) is weird. It started someday in at least 1990 because Izzy was still on board. And then they met during VR era again and he's groping her boob? Maybe they were even "friends" during a time?

And, @BorderlineCrazy that is very interesting. Slash was not his partner in crime in St Louis, he ended the show alone. What is Axl referring to? And sorry, who's Buckley they were dedicating the song to?

Buckley was the McKagan family's dog. He passed away from health issues he had been having. Susan documented it on her IG. I'm also wondering about the partner in crime thing. A partner in crime is generally a best friend and I thought Izzy would of been Axl's partner in crime, not Slash.

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

I don't wanna doubt you guys but I find it odd.... I don't know... I just can't imagine a guy in that position would be DM'ing unknown women online..... or did he knew you somehow? 

Like I said, I don't exactly remember as this was over ten years ago. It's quite possible he flirted with some of the females via DM as that chick from Scotland was talking about getting flirty ones although it's possible she was exaggerating and/or lying.

4 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

How could you not remember if Slash sent you a message or not? :suspicious:

1 minute ago, Tori72 said:

The Izzy/Dizzy stuff happened in the late 2000s not the 90s and Buckley is Duff's dog who passed away a couple days ago.

---

I know it's tempting to laugh at all the groupie talk, but do you guys remember Perla's "excuses men make" list she posted on Instagram? The one where she had "I can't help it. I'm a sex addict" on there? Maybe there is more truth to that than we thought? It's not uncommon for addicts to swap out one addiction for another and it would explain why he would hook up with somebody like Roxana.

46 minutes ago, Frey said:

Ah yeah, THAT woman :facepalm:

I keep forgetting that name because i know her with a different name, but yeah, she claims to be the woman that's in bed with Steven Adler during 2 second in the WTTJ video :lol: and then she made up a story of being crazy in love with Axl while he was with Erin :rolleyes:

I'm not sure she can be trusted with that story..... I smell BS.

1 hour ago, Kris_1989 said:

How could you not remember if Slash sent you a message or not? :suspicious:

I have trouble with visual recall and processing information so I don't exactly remember information of what I have seen. The recollection is there but it's fuzzy. I think I did get the DMs but the information inside is fuzzy.

4 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I don't wanna doubt you guys but I find it odd.... I don't know... I just can't imagine a guy in that position would be DM'ing unknown women online..... or did he know you somehow? 

I know Slash himself was communicating with fans through DMs, answering questions and stuff like that. Don't know about the flirting part but I remember he once hot hacked and a silly pic of him lying on the bed was posted so I wouldn't rule it out.

6 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Well, I don't know if that's Slash's case but I know for some people being unfaithful is like a disease, they can't help it. I've never been too much into this sort of stuff to know how big of a cheater Slash used to be or might be nowadays but if he was a big cheater back in the day, I can totally see him being the same way now. If he is, he should learn to control himself better, there's no longer drugs or booze to blame.

I don't know what Axl meant, how am I supposed to understand him when no one's been able in over 5 decades? :P I guess he meant he has Slash right at his side again as he used to back in the day when that lovely gig happened :lol:

13 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

Ahh...thanks for the clarification, @BorderlineCrazy. I actually followed that girl from Scotland on Twitter when I first started using it. Unfortunately, she became extremely dramatic and I had to block her and removed myself from that situation entirely. I personally think it's cool of rock musicians communicating with their fans like that.

Really? That must have been a lot of fun. I wonder what happened to that girl :lol:

And yeah, it was really cool of Slash to do that. I wish he would do it nowadays.

11 minutes ago, penelope said:

I have never heard of any artist sending free stuff, that's so sweet of him.  :heart: 

It really was! And I'm pretty sure the album also included the shirt. It was grey and had that logo that's on the album's cover. I envy the people who got those things <_< :P

11 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

I know it's tempting to laugh at all the groupie talk, but do you guys remember Perla's "excuses men make" list she posted on Instagram? The one where she had "I can't help it. I'm a sex addict" on there? Maybe there is more truth to that than we thought? It's not uncommon for addicts to swap out one addiction for another and it would explain why he would hook up with somebody like Roxana.

Could be wrong but I don't think anything has happened between Slash and this groupie (probably that's why she's so mad at him) other than this silly pic. It would make more sense if he was cheating with girls who didn't fuck rockstars for a living to brag about it IMO.

Who kwows, though. No one understands men :rofl-lol:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, killuridols said:

How many of you got pregnant in the first try?

I have three children and always got pregnant pretty easy. But it was never in the first try. Took 2-3 months.

I've heard a lot of stories though.  One friend got twins after a one nigjt stand using protection. A lot of my friends are struggling to get pregnant.

8 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

I know Slash himself was communicating with fans through DMs, answering questions and stuff like that. Don't know about the flirting part but I remember he once hot hacked and a silly pic of him lying on the bed was posted so I wouldn't rule it out.

Ok :shrugs:

------

This Slash guy has been giving me headaches with all the trouble he has with women. LOL. Man, I prefer Axl's mess to this groupie/crazt fans shit :rofl-lol:

I just can't recover from finding out who @thebitchisback4ever is and now this Roxana coming out of nowhere again :confused:

Poor Meegan, really.... if I was her....:facepalm: