GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

1 hour ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

I know Slash himself was communicating with fans through DMs, answering questions and stuff like that. Don't know about the flirting part but I remember he once hot hacked and a silly pic of him lying on the bed was posted so I wouldn't rule it out.

Well, I don't know if that's Slash's case but I know for some people being unfaithful is like a disease, they can't help it. I've never been too much into this sort of stuff to know how big of a cheater Slash used to be or might be nowadays but if he was a big cheater back in the day, I can totally see him being the same way now. If he is, he should learn to control himself better, there's no longer drugs or booze to blame.

I don't know what Axl meant, how am I supposed to understand him when no one's been able in over 5 decades? :P I guess he meant he has Slash right at his side again as he used to back in the day when that lovely gig happened :lol:

Really? That must have been a lot of fun. I wonder what happened to that girl :lol:

And yeah, it was really cool of Slash to do that. I wish he would do it nowadays.

It really was! And I'm pretty sure the album also included the shirt. It was grey and had that logo that's on the album's cover. I envy the people who got those things <_< :P

Could be wrong but I don't think anything has happened between Slash and this groupie (probably that's why she's so mad at him) other than this silly pic. It would make more sense if he was cheating with girls who didn't fuck rockstars for a living to brag about it IMO.

Who kwows, though. No one understands men :rofl-lol:

The only GNR member who has actually  taken some time to tweet back fans is Duff but that's still pretty rare. He posted something on Twitter regarding the punk band Chelsea and I replied back to him surmising it must've been after Billy Idol had left the band. Duff actually tweeted me back on that and I was the only who got a response, mostly likely due to the fact that the other tweets were of other fans saying how much they loved him and whatnot. I was very surprised that I got a reply from him at all as I wasn't expecting it. I also tweeted him a happy birthday back in February and he favorited my tweet. I was one out of five fans that he did that on.

Nikki Sixx from Motley Crue actually engages with fans on Twitter as well and I admire him for that.

2 minutes ago, lilacmess said:

I have three children and always got pregnant pretty easy. But it was never in the first try. Took 2-3 months.

I've heard a lot of stories though. One friend got twins after a one nigjt stand using protection. A lot of my friends are struggling to get pregnant.

OMG, that guy had the super sperm or what? :lol:

Yes, that's what I know too.... like in general, you dont get pregnant so quickly, and sometimes you do but you miscarriage and the next time it goes well. 

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

Yes, that's what I know too.... like in general, you dont get pregnant so quickly, and sometimes you do but you miscarriage and the next time it goes well. 

I'm guessing it varies from person to person depending on their biological makeup. Don't quote me on that though. Lol.

Edited by purplestargirl

Becoming pregnant can be really fast or take forever. But regarding their one night stand statistics it is fairly impossible that nobody got pregnant. I don't really want to start wondering how they reacted back in the days when a women came back to them stating she was pregnant. :wacko:

I'm sorry I find Slash's "situation" quite laughable. Meegan's not so much... Maybe Slash substituted sex for drugs. Izzy apparently racing and Duff working out. Slash's choice seems to prove to be the least wise .lol I'm being sarcastic. Don't know if you find that harsh ... can't help myself :smiley-confused2:

• Like 1

Just now, purplestargirl said:

I'm guessing varies from person to person depending on their biological makeup. Don't quote me on that though. Lol.

Of course. And it also depends on you and your partner.

I know people who were together and couldn't get pregnant but as soon as they broke up and got a new partner, they were able to get it.

What I mean is that, from experience and observation :ph34r:, it is not always the case that you have unprotected sex and the person gets pregnant (this is in relation to the notion of the GNR guys getting the groupies pregnant like they were rabbits, lol) but I'm not trying to make it a rule either because it can happen at the first try too and there's really no way to know until you know.

59 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Of course. And it also depends on you and your partner.

I know people who were together and couldn't get pregnant but as soon as they broke up and got a new partner, they were able to get it.

What I mean is that, from experience and observation :ph34r:, it is not always the case that you have unprotected sex and the person gets pregnant (this is in relation to the notion of the GNR guys getting the groupies pregnant like they were rabbits, lol) but I'm not trying to make it a rule either because it can happen at the first try too and there's really no way to know until you know.

That may have to do with a woman's menstrual cycle and when her fertile days are and even that varies from woman to woman. I'm not actually certain if a man's sperm count works the same way. I do get what you're saying in regards to it not always being the case. I guess "Shit happens" is appropriate here.

1 hour ago, SerenityScorp said:

"Partner in Crime" :wub:

Btw How's St.  Louis?  Any Slaxl?  Or riot? 

No riot according to the St. Louis thread. I think we're still wondering about the "partner in crime" in thing. I personally think that honor would go to Izzy, not Slash as Axl and Izzy have been friends since high school.

10 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Becoming pregnant can be really fast or take forever. But regarding their one night stand statistics it is fairly impossible that nobody got pregnant. I don't really want to start wondering how they reacted back in the days when a women came back to them stating she was pregnant. :wacko:

Maybe they used condoms? :shrugs:

I have no idea what it was like to be sexually active in the 80s but I sort of recall adult people were going nuts about AIDS, so maybe the GN'R guys were aware of this and used protection...?

As for the reactions to a woman giving them the news... probably they told her to fuck off or that they were not the father since she's a whore having sex with multiple men.

Billy Jean is not my lover, she's just a girl who says I am the one.... :unsure:

8 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

That may have to do with a woman's menstrual cycle and when her fertile days are and even that varies from woman to woman. I'm not actually certain if a man's sperm count works the same way. I do get what you're saying in regards to it not always being the case. I guess "Shit happens" is appropriate here.

I think it does. Low count can cause infertility and the cause of low count may be associated to drug abuse, alcohol and high levels of stress, among others. 

Yeah, "shit happens", lol :lol:

2 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Maybe they used condoms? :shrugs:

I have no idea what it was like to be sexually active in the 80s but I sort of recall adult people were going nuts about AIDS, so maybe the GN'R guys were aware of this and used protection...?

As for the reactions to a woman giving them the news... probably they told her to fuck off or that they were not the father since she's a whore having sex with multiple men.

Billy Jean is not my lover, she's just a girl who says I am the one.... :unsure:

I think it does. Low count can cause infertility and the cause of low count may be associated to drug abuse, alcohol and high levels of stress, among others. 

Yeah, "shit happens", lol :lol:

Do you remember the interview with Slash, the condom and the heineken bottle. They were making fun of condoms and gave the impression they were totally opposed to condoms - at least in the beginning. But probably they've all been on the pill. Still they're so lucky they didn't catch any major disease. :shrugs:

• Like 1

Just now, Tori72 said:

Do you remember the interview with Slash, the condom and the heineken bottle. They were making fun of condoms and gave the impression they were totally opposed to condoms - at least in the beginning. But probably they've all been on the pill. Still they're so lucky they didn't catch any major disease. :shrugs:

No, I dont remember that interview... but Im not surprised to what you say.

These guys are (were?) pretty patriarchal and assholes and Im sure they must have relied on the notion that it is the woman's responsability to take care of herself and avoid the pregnancy :rolleyes:

What is odd though is that the "children" have not come out yet, especially now that they are making millions.....

52 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Have 1 daughter and got pregnant right away...was already 33 at that time ??

• Like 1

On 26/7/2017 at 0:48 PM, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I stole the pic from @Hejanne everyone else steals her photos so I thought I might as well do it too :) 

Yeah, I feel kinda bad for replacing him with beer guzzling Axl :lol:

You got my blessing :wub:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Frey said:

I thought she was under 18 for some reason, but I don't remember that story all that well anymore.

I'm a little lost already but if we're talking about Izzy and the manicurist story, she was 17 and he was 26, she mentions that he was almost 9 years older than her.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, killuridols said:

No, I dont remember that interview... but Im not surprised to what you say.

These guys are (were?) pretty patriarchal and assholes and Im sure they must have relied on the notion that it is the woman's responsability to take care of herself and avoid the pregnancy :rolleyes:

What is odd though is that the "children" have not come out yet, especially now that they are making millions.....

Absolutely! I wonder whether they talked them into abortions or what? Don't really get it because I doubt that all the girls would have been easily persuaded like that.

And yeah, patriarchal machos they were/are. Not the first time we stated that. I just becomes obvious in so many way :D

So girl, here is the interview I was talking about. It also has a young and pretty Axl without a shirt, a naughty Izzy doing obscene gestures behind his towel scarf and above all Slash being Slash and talking about what he is not built like. :D:facepalm::rofl-lol:

The Slash part starts at 5:17 :) I recommend the whole thing, it's hilarious.

1 minute ago, Darkenchantress said:

I'm a little lost already but if we're talking about Izzy and the manicurist story, she was 17 and he was 26, she mentions that he was almost 9 years older than her.

Yeah, she also mentions in the text that she was 17.... :)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, purplestargirl said:

No riot according to the St. Louis thread. I think we're still wondering about the "partner in crime" in thing. I personally think that honor would go to Izzy, not Slash as Axl and Izzy have been friends since high school.

But Izzy's not there! :angry:

I thing he called Izzy his partner in crime for xy years way back then when he introduced the band, didn't he? I find that expression towards Slash also weird because regarding St Louis riot/ ending the show in advance, nobody was his partner in crime. :P

Edited by Tori72
Sorry for double posting. I'm talkative this morning :)

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

But Izzy's not there! :angry:

I thing he called Izzy his partner in crime for xy years way back then when he introduced the band, didn't he? I find that expression towards Slash also weird because regarding St Louis riot/ ending the show in advance, nobody was his partner in crime. :P

I noticed an extra word in my post...whoops. I'm feeling talkative as well and it's past midnight where I live.

Axl needs to explain himself on the whole "partner in crime" reference regarding Slash. It's confusing.

Edit: Apparently a partner in crime refers to good friends who get into trouble or your significant other, which we know Slash and Axl are not in a relationship. My question is this: When the hell have they ever gotten into trouble together and when did they consider themselves good/best friends? 

Edited by purplestargirl
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

I noticed an extra word in my post...whoops. I'm feeling talkative as well and it's past midnight where I live.

Axl needs to explain himself on the whole "partner in crime" reference regarding Slash. It's confusing.

Edit: Apparently a partner in crime refers to good friends who get into trouble or your significant other, which we know Slash and Axl are not in a relationship. My question is this: When the hell have they ever gotten into trouble together and when did they consider themselves good/best friends? 

Yup.

Maybe Axl is living in a dream world :lol:

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

Absolutely! I wonder whether they talked them into abortions or what? Don't really get it because I doubt that all the girls would have been easily persuaded like that.

And yeah, patriarchal machos they were/are. Not the first time we stated that. I just becomes obvious in so many way :D

So girl, here is the interview I was talking about. It also has a young and pretty Axl without a shirt, a naughty Izzy doing obscene gestures behind his towel scarf and above all Slash being Slash and talking about what he is not built like. :D:facepalm::rofl-lol:

The Slash part starts at 5:17 :) I recommend the whole thing, it's hilarious.

Yeah, she also mentions in the text that she was 17.... :)

Is that Steven in the blue coat near the very end of video? Duff also disappeared.

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

My question is this: When the hell have they ever gotten into trouble together and when did they consider themselves good/best friends? 

Answer to part 1: Probably millions of times

Answer to part 2: Since more or less 1984 until the mid 90-s, as for now, I have not enough information, however I think they're back to considering each other at least good friends ;)

• Like 2

8 hours ago, killuridols said:

which Axl's child? :suspicious:

I used to think that getting pregnant was easy but years later :smiley-confused2:  I've come to learn that it is not.

How many of you got pregnant in the first try?

I had tremendous difficulty, took a long, long time.  I had a few miscarriages too, in the first trimester - that's really common by the way, and not necessarily indicative of something being wrong with either the woman, or the man.  Thankfully, these days, it's something that's more openly talked about and women don't have to feel quite so alone in it, or that's it a taboo topic, or that they ought not to speak about their feelings on it.  But yeah, it's different for different women.  For some, pregnancy happens right away, others takes much longer.  Age and diet and lifestyle factors play a part too.  

Re: Axl's my partner in crime comment.  I took this to be a simple reference to their friendship i.e. this is my buddy, my pal, my mate, my partner in crime.  It's a bit of an old fashioned phrase tbh, I remember it being used a bit in my younger years where you'd introduce your mate as your 'partner in crime.'  Guess it doesn't get used so much these days.  I think Axl was just looking for an opportunity to crack a joke about the 'incident' and introduce Slash at the same time e.g. My partner in crime, returning to the scene of the crime - see what I did there wink, nudge - type of thing. I like that he said that. I've always been a bit sceptical about those two having patched things up but they seemed to be in good spirits together at Apollo and that remark makes me more confident that the friendship has been restored and it's not a sham.  I don't know why it matters to me that they're friends, it just does.

Re: Slash cheating.  He admitted in his book he cheated on Renee with Perla.  They had like, a week of debauchery together and she turned to him in bed at one point and said, "You're married, you know!" and he said, "Oh, yeah, I forgot about that."  He then admitted that he was a bit of an asshole for forgetting that he was married but justified it by saying the marriage was pretty much dead in the water long before Perla came along.  I'm paraphrasing from memory, haven't got book to hand atm.  So Slash is not exactly principled when it comes fidelity.  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, purplestargirl said:

Rock in Rio 1991. Patience.  Watch that.  GREAT touchy feely chemistry at the end.  Afterwards, Axl says, "That was a nice, special moment seeing as though Slash and I are best friends *inaudible* our enemies are in business."  

17:25 mark from memory is when Axl says the thing about Slash being his best friend...it's also a great concert and Axl at his best vocally...

Edited by MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle
  • Like 1