GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

They just played SOYL and it sounded great! :headbang:

I'm really happy for them yet I can't help but feeling a bit sad after the Berlin show. :( At least I still have one more chance...

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

I'm really happy for them yet I can't help but feeling a bit sad after the Berlin show. :( At least I still have one more chance...

Still licking my wounds from Berlin.

We will rock it in Chrozow! (Makers fresh and packed, of course). 

3 hours ago, alfierose said:

Yes. We are bringing another mod or two on board to replace Gracii etc.. now the tour has kicked off again. We also needed another person to manage Admin tasks so I moved up.

What was your job on here before you became an admin? Also congrats!! 😊👍

2 hours ago, Padme said:

I see. Axl is the one polishing Slash balls

:facepalm:

24 minutes ago, Alja said:

Still licking my wounds from Berlin.

We will rock it in Chrozow! (Makers fresh and packed, of course). 

Oh fucking yes:headbang::headbang:

45 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Don't worry Princess! It will be awesome! :headbang:

I am always with you :hug:

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Yes! And he sounded great. He clearly rehearsal that one, no doubt. Still not everything was that great. Early in the show with WTTJ, Estranged or RQ there were up and downs. I have heard better version of those. But today it's by far much better show than Berlin

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Which other concert are you going to? I'm looking into going to another one in July, if I can align sun, moon and earth. :shrugs:

6 hours ago, Asia said:

I've tried out a solution to this last year and it worked. When they asked us to remove the caps and throw them away, I did as they pleased but they did not know I had some caps in my purse taken from home. Away from the guards I put them back on and had enough drink to sip from throughout the etire show.

In Berlin, they wouldn't give the bottle, only glasses. I had to hold a bloody glass of water for bloody 7 hours. :thumbsdown:

So, I just ordered a foldable camping bottle that attaches to the belt, similar to this. I'm pretty sure I can sneak this in my bag.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLdyxRpUL2B9I0Iilu_-B

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, GingerHair said:

So, I just ordered a foldable camping bottle that attaches to the belt, similar to this. I'm pretty sure I can sneak this in my bag.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLdyxRpUL2B9I0Iilu_-B

This technology has not arrived to the Third World yet :smiley-confused2:

I thought it was toothpaste! :lol:

21 minutes ago, killuridols said:

This technology has not arrived to the Third World yet :smiley-confused2:

I thought it was toothpaste! :lol:

hahaha. It has different sizes, but I ordered the 500ml. When it's closed, it fits on the back pocket of the jeans but opened it looks a bit like this:

New-Outdoor-Activities-Portable-Plastic-

I don't think AliExpress cares if the order comes from 1st or 5th World. :lol: And you could become a trendsetter :shades:

I payed U$ 3 for 2 bottles but there are even more premium version.

https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=100004985&initiative_id=AS_20180606134202&SearchText=collapsible+water+bottle

Edited by GingerHair
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, GingerHair said:

I don't think AliExpress cares if the order comes from 1st or 5th World. :lol: And you could become a trendsetter :shades:

Of course they don't!!

But shipping and customs?? :unsure:

They are still Third World going on Fifth and never coming back! :facepalm:

P.S: awww all those bottles are so cute! :wub:

Hear that version of Shadow of Your Love was  fucking awesome!!!!!

Did you notice that after Berlin, nobody from team Brazil posted a single thing about the concert? Imagine Axl's fury...now Beta, Nando and everyone putting videos, pictures...etc...jajaja..ohhh and Duff telling him Ax....:heart:

I swear to God that I'm happy with Ax performance today

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Hear that version of Shadow of Your Love was  fucking awesome!!!!!

Did you notice that after Berlin, nobody from team Brazil posted a single thing about the concert? Imagine Axl's fury...now Beta, Nando and everyone putting videos, pictures...etc...jajaja..ohhh and Duff telling him Ax....:heart:

I swear to God that I'm happy with Ax performance today

Shadow sound same that record!! Incredible:headbang: