GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

7 hours ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Hear that version of Shadow of Your Love was  fucking awesome!!!!!

Did you notice that after Berlin, nobody from team Brazil posted a single thing about the concert? Imagine Axl's fury...now Beta, Nando and everyone putting videos, pictures...etc...jajaja..ohhh and Duff telling him Ax....:heart:

I swear to God that I'm happy with Ax performance today

Yes I noticed :lol: Although the official GN'R social media posted a picture saying thank you to Berlin. But I think it was just one.

I'm still concerned about Ax. Yesterday he bounced back. Is it going to last for the rest of the tour?

21 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Next up is a UK festival and not one of them has gone well for Axl in the past, for various reasons. 

Lots of funny rants though :lol:

Are you saying old Axl comes back?! :awesomeface:

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

8 hours ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Hear that version of Shadow of Your Love was  fucking awesome!!!!!

Did you notice that after Berlin, nobody from team Brazil posted a single thing about the concert? Imagine Axl's fury...now Beta, Nando and everyone putting videos, pictures...etc...jajaja..ohhh and Duff telling him Ax....:heart:

I swear to God that I'm happy with Ax performance today

Sorry, have to ask because I didn’t get what you were saying.

Do you mean Axl was so disappointed with his own performance in Berlin that they didn’t post anything. Or are you saying Axl might have been angry because nobody posted anything after Berlin? Because if 1st thing, I’d really feel a little sorry for Axl, 2nd thing I’d think it’s too vain and too not self critical. So totally different positions...

Edited by Tori72
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

If they’re any kind of late and want to play a minute past curfew, then yes, cos the plug will be pulled on him again! 

Hope he remembered to pack his megaphone :lol:

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders

Just now, MillionsOfSpiders said:

If they’re any kind of late and want to play a minute last curfew, then yes, cos the plug will be pulled in him again! 

Hope he remembered to pack his megaphone :lol:

OMG, can’t fucking wait! :lol::lol:

No, for real, now. I hope everything will go smooth and he’ll sound great. That would be great entertainment. The other entertainment (Axl going bonkers) is so last century (and so fucking funny)... ;)

You know what I mean. lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Sorry, have to ask because I didn’t get what you were saying.

Do you mean Axl was so disappointed with his own performance in Berlin that they didn’t post anything. Or are you saying Axl might have been angry because nobody posted anything after Berlin? Because if 1st thing, I’d really feel a little sorry for Axl, 2nd thing I’d think it’s too vain and too not self critical. So totally different positions...

I talked to a girl, who has met Axl after Berlin and he said that he knows he fucked up,  and the sound was bad, and the first show after a long break always ends up this way for him.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Just now, Politania said:

I talked to a girl, who has met Axl after Berlin and he said that he knows he fucked up,  and the sound was bad, and the first show after a long break always ends up this way for him.

I feel a bit sorry for him. I do. But whyyyyyy doesn’t he take some bloody action to change that? :question:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

42 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Next up is a UK festival and not one of them has gone well for Axl in the past, for various reasons. 

Lots of funny rants though :lol:

In case Tom Jones happens to be s surprise guest. What song he should perfom with Axl?  I mean Tom Jones has to be there. If Axl is having problems with his voice. Nobody is a better replacement than Tom Jones :lol:

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Padme said:

In case Tom Jones happens to be s surprise guest. What song he should perfom with Axl?  I mean Tom Jones has to be there. If Axl is having problems with his voice. Nobody is a better replacement than Tom Jones :lol:

yeah-right-gif-25.gif

tumblr_mljpd3cDTL1s0msawo1_500.gif

Edited by Tori72
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Tori72 said:

I feel a bit sorry for him. I do. But whyyyyyy doesn’t he take some bloody action to change that? :question:

me too. I feel sorry for him either :(... but he admited to one person that he's too lazy to take some voice lessons during a break,a nd he doesn't do enough. I really wish he could do more. it was heartbreaking for me to look how bad reviews he got after Berlin. The show wasn't good- it's true, but i always want to see him in his glory. :(

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Padme said:

Nah, Tom Jones is too busy organizing an after party for Axl. :devilshades:

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Padme said:

That Welsh accent would be awesome on Coma :lol:

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Politania said:

How she met him? And he admitted to this lady about his lazyness?

@Tori72 is the first one. If the sound was not good imagine the earful after the show....

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Nah, Tom Jones is too busy organizing an after party for Axl. :devilshades:

Backstage :dance:

1 minute ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

@Tori72 is the first one. If the sound was not good imagine the earful after the show....

Probably at the hotel. 

17 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Yes, he did. they have met on after parties many times during last tour. She is pretty close to the band. and that' s why I know about the new album they're going to record  in next year and 3 years of tour after it

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

7 minutes ago, Politania said:

Yes, he did. they have met on after parties many times during last tour. She is pretty close to the band. and that' s why I know about the new album they're going to record  in next year and 3 years of tour after it

Is it her who gets VIP tickets from Richard Fortus?

If it is, then it’s all fucking bullshit. :lol:

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Politania said:

You are talking about GNR? They have an afterparty after Berlin? wow...some balls after that show

1 minute ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

You are talking about GNR? They have an afterparty after Berlin? wow...some balls after that show

Yes, Im talking about GNR :)   I have  no informations if there was a party after the show in Berlin ( maybe there was, but she wasn't there. hard to say). Last time she met the band was before show in Berlin  ;)