GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

2 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

Yeah,  Why dont You just "Hitting on Slash" somewhere instead of ladies,  Axl? :awesomeface:

THIS. Post Of The Year.

2 hours ago, dgnr said:

I don't, I just zoomed in this pic and I could see a girl bent over something with her ass in the air :shrugs:

I see something but for some reason I don't think it is a girl bent over... or I see something that's not so much as a regular girl.

2 hours ago, Andy14 said:

He already wore that shirt in autumn, so it's nothing new. The design looks like something Slash would wear so it might have been a present from curly daddy.

Not new for Nuthangers but it is for me :max:

So what are you waiting to show me a better pic of it??

image.gif.1c0c961425b959c8ac826f4aa068b6eb.gif

Edited by killuridols

3 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Axl is so tiny. :) Izzy’s looks like he really needs to go somewhere else and aint got no more patience man! :D 

Axl can be incredibly tiny and fragile man. 

(those long legs...)

Just now, Tori72 said:

Oooooohhh and another one.

34703773_2134367763475798_71425800697964

:wub: 

Can Steven put on a shirt tho...?

Steven has already woolly on. :awesomeface:

Edited by Alja
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, killuridols said:

The shirt looks the same as the Tori pic but what she auctioned is the shirt from WTTJ video.... is it this one too?

She auctioned two. One was the one of the WTTJ.

Appetite+for+Rarities+-+Erin+Everly+Axl+

And the other is the same of the picture with Erin (which I believe is the same of the group picture)

Appetite+for+Rarities+-+Erin+Everly+Axl+

• Thanks 1

Original Guns N’ Roses drummer Steven Adler revealed he talked to Izzy Stradlin two months ago in a new WRIF interview. Alternative Nation transcribed his comments.

Adler was asked about the Appetite for Destruction 30th anniversary reissue, and he said there weren’t too many pictures of himself and Izzy in the booklet.

“I guess there’s a couple pictures of me and Izzy in some little booklet in the back of the thing. I saw, somebody had it in Australia, and the book that comes with it was just of the new band, so the pictures really weren’t that cool.”

:lol:

He was then asked if he knew about the announcement of the reissue.

“No, I didn’t know it was coming. I was like wow, this is great, maybe the great, smart, professional Fernando [Lebeis], Axl [Rose]’s manager, has something really cool stuck up under his sleeves ready to pull out like a magician, and make something really happen that the fans are going to love and want.”

:rofl-lol:

He then detailed a conversation he had with Izzy Stradlin two months ago about what he’s currently up to.

“Izzy I talked to about two months ago. He just buys old cars, fixes them up, drives cross country to his ranch. He has a ranch in Indiana or something. He has a talent for living Izzy, living takes a talent, and he’s got talent for life.”

:devilshades:

Source: https://www.alternativenation.net/guns-n-roses-steven-adler-what-izzy-stradlin-recently-told-him/

• Like 1

In Australia he said that he has not hear about Izzy like 10 years ago..

Nando, I don't like him as GNR manager, and I hope someday Axl get ride of that sucking family, but when I see news like the one of Anthony Bourdain, I cannot but be grateful to Beta.

At this point Adler must know that there Is no chance in hell of playing again with GNR.

I like his expression here

Edited by Georgina Arriaga
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

In Australia he said that he has not hear about Izzy like 10 years ago..

I understood he said he hasn't met Izzy in like 10 years. But they text or talk on the phone from time to time 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I hope the crowd aren’t too mean to Duffs daughter in a couple of hours, heard no end of people complaining about her band taking a slot that should’ve been for a proper band, just because she’s Duffs daughter :lol:

I will probably miss her set because I can’t be bothered to get up. 

Also heard a lot of anti Axl comments yesterday lol he has to really work hard to impress a lot of people tonight :nervous:

Sucks, I would have liked your review of Pink Slips. I'm dreading it a bit. But of course I'll be nice, for Duff's sake :heart: (And because I am a nice person anyway.)

I hope Axl brings it and you have a great show tonight! Have fun!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I hope the crowd aren’t too mean to Duffs daughter in a couple of hours, heard no end of people complaining about her band taking a slot that should’ve been for a proper band, just because she’s Duffs daughter :lol:

Also heard a lot of anti Axl comments yesterday lol he has to really work hard to impress a lot of people tonight :nervous:

The only opening act I cared to see was The Cult in 2016

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Have a lot of fun!!!!!! We love your review as soon as possible

https://www.iheart.com/content/2018-06-08-axl-rose-fired-up-acdc-says-drummer-chris-slade/

Axl Rose "Fired Up" AC/DC, Says Drummer Chris Slade
By Andrew Magnotta
June 8, 2018
Chris Slade Says Axl Rose "Fired Up" AC/DC
AC/DC drummer Chris Slade says what happens next with the band is out of his control, but he'd be more than happy to see it continue with Guns N' Roses frontman Axl Rose. 

Slade told Chris Jericho on the Talk Is Jericho podcast that, just like many fans, he had his doubts when he heard Rose was going to audition to fill in for Brian Johnson on the band's Rock or Bust World Tour. 

Slade said that the infamous rock 'n' roller Rose couldn't have been more professional or pleasant during the tour. As a life-long AC/DC fan and "revelation" of a vocalist, Rose urged the band to reach deeper into its catalog. His enthusiasm rubbed off on guitarist Angus Young and the rest of the band, Slade said.

"It fired up Angus also, especially in rehearsal," he said. "[Angus] was running around the room playing with enthusiasm. Not that he isn't enthusiastic [normally]...you know...Stand up and play. But this was like, 'Wow, this is great!' Fired up beyond [normal]."

After Johnson left AC/DC due to health issues, Slade recalled several days of auditions the band held in Atlanta, Georgia, culminating in Rose's super secret session with the group.

"We shook hands and I thought, 'Huh? This guys seems okay,'" Slade said. "'Cause I'd heard all the stories." 

But when Rose began to sing, Slade's concerns morphed into amazement.

"I never knew he had that voice," Slade said. "I only knew the Guns N' Roses stuff of course — what else would I know? ...What Axl can do is staggering. Staggering. What a singer! So I thought, 'Well, this is the right guy for the gig.'"

After getting to know Rose, and performing with him for the better part of a year, Slade says he "couldn't think of anybody else" fronting the group at this point.

Since Malcolm Young's death last fall, several people close to AC/DC have claimed that Angus plans to continue the band, including to write and record a new album with Rose on vocals. Slade says he's not one of the people in the know.

"Even if I knew, I couldn't tell you. But I don't know (laughs)!"

The drummer said he completely understands backlash against the band for continuing without Johnson, Malcolm Young and following the retirement of bassist Cliff Williams. But as a long-time employee, Slade has a different perspective. 

"As long as [Angus] is up front, it'll be AC/DC. To me, that's the most simplistic way of doing it." 

If he gets called to do a new record or a new tour, Slade says he'll be ready.

"There's nothing as constant as change," he added. "And you try to accept things as they come. Angus knows what's going to happen, and he's the only person, to my knowledge, who knows this stuff."

Slade's first stint with AC/DC was from 1989 and 1994. He performed on the band's classic The Razors Edge album. Slade returned to the band in 2015 after legal issues prevented drummer Phil Rudd from traveling.

The AC/DC Forum is in open arms and furious

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@MillionsOfSpiders Millie :hug:!!! Have a great time and lots and lots of fun tonight, all right? :lol: Rock out! :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:Hope Axl will deliver and get you decently entertained. Are you planning on a banner? ;) 

Axl, drop the Mickey, drop the hats, get Izzy! :D 

EDIT

tumblr_pa1tqjHVtK1vkt6tqo1_1280.jpg

I think this is in front of the hotel you linked before. 

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

@Tori72 thank you...it’s packed out already with GnR fans and I’m on the second barrier next to the mixing stage

97683165-B50B-4596-B4FC-D06F2F666CD9.jpeg.0a8935204e2309aec0c4338cceddca63.jpeg

I can still sort of see but the sound is really bone rattling loud so I’m staying here! 

That’s seems like an awesome spot. Great pic, thanks for posting. I can feel the vibe and almost get excited! :D Have fun girl! 

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 1