GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

8 hours ago, coolranchdressing! said:

As for the T-shirts...I consider myself a feminist and see nothing wrong with them...like please don't take away humor/sex from me

Humor and sex have nothing to do with those tshirts.

Female legs hanging from a trash can is a strong message and I dont see neither the humor or the sex on it.

• Like 4

On 7-6-2018 at 9:00 PM, killuridols said:

I think it is that "nicosuave" girl, she's hired for Social Media...

Kat, if she's really a professional photographer, couldn't do such a thing like this.... right? If she does then she's the worst!

So, as promised, I investigated a bit last night. I saw a young girl taking pictures during Pink Slips, so I thought that might be the nicosuave you're talking about. But afterwards, I didn't see her anymore, so it seems as if she was just there for Pink Slips.

So my money is still on Andrei. He's the one filming beside Kat, and I saw him filming with that special effect like in that video GNR posted, you know, that looks like an old VHS tape. Besides, if he doesn't have to pick up girls anymore, they might as well give him something else to do.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

Humor and sex have nothing to do with those tshirts.

Female legs hanging from a trash can is a strong message and I dont see neither the humor or the sex on it.

in this case, true regarding that T-shirt...I forgot about that one... but this is the same band w/ the robot raping a girl on thier original album art, "back off bitch", "turn around I got a use for you"...Axl isn't a feminist (like the grunge-era bands, etc) and I don't expect him to "change" (I mean I don't know the guy but from what I gather he has women issues steming from his childhood)...not that that's an excuse but I see GNR as a fun escape...maybe we should go to the next show wearing male legs dangling from a garbage can 

6 minutes ago, coolranchdressing! said:

in this case, true regarding that T-shirt...I forgot about that one... but this is the same band w/ the robot raping a girl on thier original album art, "back off bitch", "turn around I got a use for you"...Axl isn't a feminist (like the grunge-era bands, etc) and I don't expect him to "change" (I mean I don't know the guy but from what I gather he has women issues steming from his childhood)...not that that's an excuse but I see GNR as a fun escape...maybe we should go to the next show wearing male legs dangling from a garbage can 

Dead man? No one cares. Nothing alarming. But nice try.  

12 minutes ago, coolranchdressing! said:

Fun thing is I do expect them to change. To re-think what they did / wrote when they were young and have a more mature and less sexist approach to it. You’re realistic in your expectations but I like to call out when I see sexism, you know. GnR is a fun and nostalgia escape for me too, an escape into a time when my english wasn’t good enough to understand most of the lyrics. lol

Dead male legs in a trash can. Would make me think of Izzy...   "Found a head and an arm in da garbage can „... ;)

• Like 2

On 11/06/2018 at 7:31 PM, SerenityScorp said:

@tifalucis Girl~ Its official!  They will play in GBK N'The promotor will start to sell Presale ricket at 27 june

I wanna ask does presale ticket sells front row tickets too?  Cause I wanna buy it since its ao cheap but Im afraid if its not front eow 

:headbang::headbang:

1 minute ago, tifalucis said:

:headbang::headbang:

Wait, oh my god. It’s on Thursday is it?? Shit it’s gonna be bad 😐 I need to check the calendar. I’ll be taking graduate degree in Bandung next August so I’ll be staying in Bandung for whole year.

NNOOOOOOooo

1 hour ago, coolranchdressing! said:

I know all of that.... and I keep repeating myself, it seems, I know some shit they cannot change anymore (AFD cover, the songs, the lyrics, what they did in the past) but they could refrain from doing it now and they don't. Today it is a choice for them to wear that kind of stuff and spread that kind of message.

Also, I don't think you need to be a feminist in order to know some stuff is just not right.... :shrugs:

Anyway, this topic is like beating a dead horse.... but like @Tori72 said, I will call out on their bullshit everytime I see it, no matter if they never change, I will be that bug in their ears :P

• Like 1

Is it something Erin posted now? I asked because that's something she posted around the time the reunion was announced. It seems some fan decided to bring it up

I'm afraid these days Axl either calls Sasha or Andrei calls intelligent models :wacko:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Great fotos. Funny and also nostalgic for his Glory Days of Gorgeous Hair.

tell ya sth. I used to had that kind of hairstyle as Axl especially bangs. I looked awesome... and after no hairdresser could cut my hair the same way :lol:

Edited by Politania

10 hours ago, dgnr said:

'That time Axl Rose landed in a hot air balloon on my grandpa's street.'

:question:

Context please?

Whose grandpa? What street? Where? When? I don't understand a goddamn thing :smiley-confused2:

Edited by killuridols

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

:question:

Context please?

Whose grandpa? What street? Where? When? I don't understand a goddamn thing :smiley-confused2:

I'm afraid there's no context yet. A random person posted the pics on imgur with that caption and that's all we know for now. Time for CSI: Women's Thread to take action, I guess :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

:facepalm: Boooh!

First of all don't you 'Boooh' me, young lady!! :max: And second of all ( :P) as a good friend that I am and in order to keep my reputation on this thread after you 'boooh' me -I 'll be hurt forever with this attitude btw, just like I am with the fact that you never draw me for my Slaxl badge :o- I went to check it out and a girl named Rebeca Cessa shared this on that same very famous GNR facebook group. And that's all I know :shrugs:

35147407_10215672463861727_6088892672167

Am I a CSI: Women's Thread agent now?

:lol:

• GNFNR 1
  • Haha 2