GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

18 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Also this drummer (don’t know his name, I know he’s good looking though :P)  is so fun to look at. He’s killing it and he’s enjoying playing so much.

Yeah!! Taylor reminds me so much of Steven :lol:

His name is Taylor Hawkins and I've known him long before he joined the FF, since he was Alanis Morissette drummer for her Jagged Little Pill tour.

I am a huge Alanis fan and Taylor was the star of the shows, after Alanis. He gave her songs the best rock vibes. It really made a difference in her music back then.

When I get access to computer I will share awesome Taylor drumming from that era! Oh my teen years!! :headbang:

3 hours ago, Tori72 said:

I know it’s been posted up and down the forum already but aaaahhhhh!

This is a great camera angle and you can see the crowd’s reaction when Slash and then Axl come on stage. Also this drummer (don’t know his name, I know he’s good looking though :P)  is so fun to look at. He’s killing it and he’s enjoying playing so much. Jeez, Steven’s missing. His swing and joy!:headbang:

Let’s enjoy the three Stooges when they play with a real band. Even they must hear what a bloody difference that is.

That's cooler than any deluxe box, IMO. 

They are having fun, people are going crazy. This is R&R!!! :headbang::headbang:

Edited by GingerHair
  • Like 1

Maybe they should try more stuff like that. It brings back their energy and their youthful approach to things. Def. better than he same old GNR jukebox routine. It seems to remind them why they founded a band back in the eighties in the first place ...go where the fun is and where things happen easily, thats where flow happens and where good stuff is waiting for you. AMEN!:lol:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

All day this! 

Look how positive people are when they do something, just anything music related together! 

Look how much we hate shitty merchandise and how much we make fun of that crap! 

Can’t they see? 

I bet is that Nando idea about merchandising....I cringe a lot because frankly I only care for the music and lovely Axl's voice

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

I bet is that Nando idea about merchandising....I cringe a lot because frankly I only care for the music and lovely Axl's voice

Of course, it’s easier to let Axl sit on his ass all day picking out what type of aviators can be for the next load of shit merch that normal fans can’t afford, rather than ask him if he thinks it’s time to go to the studio with Slash and Duff. 

5 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Ned will be the next one to whack Axl in the ribs with his guitar.

It was in the elbow....it must had hurt, but didn't stop singing:heart:.

@dgnr Ronaldo is from another planet...congrats!

I'm still in awe that Axl and Slash went together to sing for something different as GNR

Edited by Georgina Arriaga
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, dgnr said:

Anyways...Looks like Ned was the victim this time. At least he showed some reaction to it unlike Slash :shrugs: And look at that smile at Axl's face of a child that is too pleased with his prank going so well :lol:

Geez he's 5 years old :facepalm:

• Like 1

Great finding, @dgnr! Ned looked rather shocked than amused. Didn’t stop the ginger’s fun though. 

I didn’t watch any „Fussi“ yet. I didn’t even know Portugal was playing. I would have watched it because I really like that team For their looks only though, I’m afraid. :P There used to be this overly sexy and very very male looking  Portugal player. Forgot his name. He was gorgeous! That’s how much I can talk football. :D Usually at world championships I get excited for it. Hasn’t started yet. :shrugs:

Edited by Tori72

3 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Axl is picking out his favourite fans in Europe and to hell with the rest of us...we can fuck off :lol:

Nice one ginge! :fuckyou:

He cannot be on stage and tweet at the same time. Probably this was Nando or someone else from TB...

Today is Argentina s first match. I hope they blow away Iceland and Leo shows Ronaldo who is the best :lol: #vamos Argentina! 

It was cool to see Axl Slash and Duff with Foo fighters. 

I like the team spirit of it. That all 3 showed up and not only Axl or Slash. 

• GNFNR 1

Axl has got a tattoo on his left wrist? It looks all blurry so it’s probably old. I don’t think I’ve ever seen it before.

today Argentina against Iceland? Sounds great, might watch it. Argentina is going to win, clearly. 

7 hours ago, dgnr said:

I missed this entire show cause World Cup-Portugal-Ronaldo:wub::wub::wub::wub:) and when I finally come here to see the news I notice that I have to bring WT material to WT cause no one else did. Shame on you!! :max::P 

You are not alone :lol: With the WC I also forgot about the European tour. Did I miss something important?