GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

I laugh hard because that`s what I was always telling, that Stephanie loved a lot of things, but Axl wasn`t one of them. Many made mistake thinking that GNR is normally working band, it wasn`t (reason was Axl). Many dreamed rock`n`roll world fantasies from the outside, yet from the inside it was cleverly disguised hell powered by coke and smack (survivors agree on this). She went for poster boy, big rock band frontman in his prime, rocket fuel for model`s career... to find out being in relationship with idiosyncratic, volatile and vulnerable guy with ton of issues... I think the way she treated him is the thing which caused people from Axl`s tight circle call her bitch. She didn`t get her fantasies come true, she wasn`t able to cope with the situation, because even with the price it brought her recognition and publicity, and I think she started to punish Axl for that. Maybe not with physical violence, but physical pain is just one kind of pain and with Axl`s then volatility very, very bad idea. He always reacted violently on his inner pain in those days and was pain in the as for much more balanced personalities.

Keeping to be sour after all those years is also, ehm, interesting. Those feelings tend to vanish as people grow to understand people and situations. Looks like Axl understood and changed (if you take change as sorry) and I am not aware he would speak about her after process. Not sure about her, or maybe it was just a shallow and pathetic gesture (and a difference between Erin and Stephanie). Speaking bad about someone who clearly changed is shallow and pathetic. You have all the right to do so, of course. To be shallow and pathetic. 

• Like 2

@killuridols and @Lio hahahahaha! Just saw that I wrote „have to agree with you“ when I actually wanted to write „DISagree“. Sorryyyyyy :awesomeface: How did my post above making any sense to you? Saying „agree“ and then go on about how independent Susan should be shouting out shouts to the Stephanies of this world.

Anyway, thought I’d leave it as it is because I also embrace a little chaos. 

:ph34r:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Well, I have to agree with both of you here. Susan’s relationship with whoever is her thing, her cup of tea and noone can interfere. It doesn’t matter to me if Susan’s relation with Stephanie is a deep friendship or just a matey sort of co-working friendly, she has nothing to do with Axl. She is oftenly giving a shout out to things those other 90s supermodels do nowadays. Same to Carla Bruni who verly likely doesn’t need a shout out. Anyway, I find it friendly of Susan to do so. Why would a woman’s relation via her husband's job make her shut up and not be cooperative / solidary with another woman’s business endeavour? Especially when the whole conflict is 3 decades old?

Also, I think it is very understandable what Stephanie said about those days of her’s with Axl and GnR. Obviously those experiences turned sour on her. Of course she registers that as a mistake, what else? She has all the right to speak badly about the man who beat her up. And she only did it back at the time, she is not going on and on about it.

If Susan is standing up for Stephanie in Axl's nose, then she's got bigger balls than Slash! :rofl-lol:

Not sure I would do it, but I am a chicken shit so I shouldn't talk :ph34r:, unless Steph was a really good friend of mine (which won't happen ever :lol:). Also, it could be possible that she knows Axl has no hard feelings for Steph anymore and that is totally fine to mention her or bring her up, without having Axl going into ER because of it :smiley-confused2:

And yes, I totally support Stephanie with her feelings towards a guy that made her suffer and also used her image for his videos and to boost up his own ego. Not only that, he also used her baby son to fill whatever crap he was trying to fill in his life and becoming attached to him and being demanding of rights he did not have over the boy.

Some Axl nutswingers give shit to Steph and are unable to see that Axl served himself well of who she was at the time. When Axl picked her for his videos, Stephanie was already cover of Playboy (that's where he saw her first).

She was a super top model that perfectly fit his needs for having the most beautiful companion to his side, the "trophy" woman all rockers from the 80's and 90's were looking for.

Edited by killuridols
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, killuridols said:

If Susan is standing up for Stephanie in Axl's nose, then she's got bigger balls than Slash! :rofl-lol:

Not sure I would do it, but I am a chicken shit so I shouldn't talk :ph34r:, unless Steph was a really good friend of mine (which won't happen ever :lol:). Also, it could be possible that she knows Axl has no hard feelings for Steph anymore and that is totally fine to mention her or bring her up, without having Axl going into ER because of it :smiley-confused2:

And yes, I totally support Stephanie with her feelings towards a guy that made her suffer and also used her image for his videos and to boost up his own ego. Not only that, he also used her baby son to fill whatever crap he was trying to fill in his life and becoming attached to him and being demanding of rights he did not have over the boy.

Some Axl nutswingers give shit to Steph and are unable to see that Axl served himself well of who she was at the time. When Axl picked her for his videos, Stephanie was already cover of Playboy (that's where he saw her). She was a super top model that perfectly fit his need for having the most beautiful companion to his side, the "trophy" woman all rockers from the 80's and 90's were looking for.

Yup , the usual "trophy wife" and "arm candy" to boost your ego. By the way: a lot of boys start a band just because of the "chicks". "Money for Nothing and chicks for free" as they said ...

I guess this is okay …for .a while .And then the novelty of the whole model-girlfriend-Million-dollar-Mansion etc. gets boring.

From this point of view : Izzy was probably the coolest and wisest of them all and still is.

Edited by Santacruz
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Santacruz said:

Yup , the usual "trophy wife" and "arm candy" to boost your ego. By the way: a lot of boys start a band just because of the "chicks". "Money for Nothing and chicks for free" as they said ...

I guess this is okay …for .a while .And then the novelty of the whole model-girlfriend-Million-dollar-Mansion etc. gets boring.

From this point of view : Izzy was probably the coolest and wisest of them all and still is.

Yes, basically they are all TOOLS :lol:

I am just amazed at how much shit a woman like Stephanie receives from the Axl fans, only because she had the balls to not love him, dismiss him, cheat on him and look for the one she really wanted to be with :shrugs:

I mean.... that's what most men do to women they do not love, but when a woman does it, all of a sudden it is a big offense and the woman turns out to be a bitch, a whore and if possible, she's better off dead :facepalm:

Not sure about Izzy being cool about women... yes, I know what you mean, that he did not go looking for the trophy wife or alpha females, but I think he's been bad to women as well. Just his stuff was not as much publicized as Axl's. :shrugs:

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I am just amazed at how much shit a woman like Stephanie receives from the Axl fans, only because she had the balls to not love him, dismiss him, cheat on him and look for the one she really wanted to be with :shrugs:

I mean.... that's what most men do to women they do not love, but when a woman does it, all of a sudden it is a big offense and the woman turns out to be a bitch, a whore and if possible, she's better off dead :facepalm:

Not sure about Izzy being cool about women... yes, I know what you mean, that he did not go looking for the trophy wife or alpha females, but I think he's been bad to women as well. Just his stuff was not as much publicized as Axl's. :shrugs:

I see, I did not know that. Well, here we go, women and how they are treated in the music biz… I guess they experience pretty much the same stuff as in Hollywood. Or in the fashion industry . This is why those entertainment people always mix: actresses with Rock stars, models with singers, producer with actor, model with musician and so on....very unhealthy IMO....

On the other hand: why does Stephanie Seymour ist still doing sexy lingerie testimonials with 50 ? She is a beautiful woman thats not the point, but I think ist a bit shallow that she is still on the same " I am so seductive and sexy" trip… why not develop other qualities on top? Maybe she only gets recognition for her Looks? This would be very sad...It is so very bad if you depend on a man or on positive feedback from men. Most of them want you to be sexy and pretty. But sexy and pretty is nice for about 5 minutes and then it gets boring . There is more to life. I guess we know that, but we probably do not have Stephs looks..

What I meant whith Izzy being cool is that he left the whole thing when they were on top. This is not easy. He knew that he would loose a lot of money , potential supermodel girlfriends and all the other shallow stuff. He did it anyway. This was cool and wise.

Edited by Santacruz

28 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

@killuridols and @Lio hahahahaha! Just saw that I wrote „have to agree with you“ when I actually wanted to write „DISagree“. Sorryyyyyy :awesomeface: How did my post above making any sense to you? Saying „agree“ and then go on about how independent Susan should be shouting out shouts to the Stephanies of this world.

Anyway, thought I’d leave it as it is because I also embrace a little chaos. 

:ph34r:

It did seem a bit odd, but I was just happy you agreed :lol:

9 minutes ago, Santacruz said:

I don't think Izzy was any better than the rest. His girlfriend stripped to be able to afford their addictions and he was a dealer too. Not exactly cool imo.

2 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I never liked Stephanie. I think she is a bitch :P But I'm not 15 anymore, and I don't really care for her, or about Susan promoting her or if Axl's okay with her or not. They can all do as they please, it's none of my business.

6 minutes ago, Lio said:

It did seem a bit odd, but I was just happy you agreed :lol:

I don't think Izzy was any better than the rest. His girlfriend stripped to be able to afford their addictions and he was a dealer too. Not exactly cool imo.

I never liked Stephanie. I think she is a bitch :P But I'm not 15 anymore, and I don't really care for her, or about Susan promoting her or if Axl's okay with her or not. They can all do as they please, it's none of my business.

The first: Awwww :lol:

The bolded: this very much.

And what @killuridols said on Izzy. Can’t quote you for some reason. Anyway.

Izzy for sure didn’t mind the "chicks for free". He was just lots more private than Axl and hated costly videos. lol...

I don’t wanna go into all of it because we discussed it here on this thread (dealing, pimping, shit like that).  I don’t think he got physically violent with his girlfriends but Desi stripping and also selling drugs for both of them at dangerous places she would go because as a young woman she looked less suspicious isn’t exactly nice nor wise.... 

He for sure was more wise since 1990, being more grounded, more down to earth - for a rockstar. ;)

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Santacruz said:

I see, I did not know that. Well, here we go, Woman and how they are treated in the Music biz… I guess they experience pretty much the same stuff as in Hollywood. Or in the fashion industry . This is why those entertainment people always mix: actresses with Rock stars, Models with singers, Producer with actor, model with musician and so on....very unhealthy IMO....

Honestly, I don't think they are treated much more different than the rest of us mere mortals :P

And mixing among themselves is just as common as in any other field :shrugs:..... I mean, if you work in an office, there are high chances you will end up dating someone from the office than someone from Hollywood :lol:.... this is because we all move within certain circles and our relationships, oftenly (not always), emerge from the circles you frequent, which are usually your friends, your family, your job... unless you are lucky to frequent many different circles of people.

9 minutes ago, Lio said:

Maybe she is a bitch in her life or because of bad things she's done and still does, but I don't consider her a bitch for breaking poor Axl's heart or for leaving him when he started beating the shit out of her, or for taking her son away from him or not even for cheating on him, since he was cheating on her too.

My stance is that regardless of who she is as a person, she cannot be blamed for those childish stuff some Axl fans still blame her for. And you're right, that kind of feelings are more typical of teenagers, than OOOOOOOOOLD women like ourselves here :lol:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Honestly, I don't think they are treated much more different than the rest of us mere mortals :P

And mixing among themselves is just as common as in any other field :shrugs:..... I mean, if you work in an office, there are high chances you will end up dating someone from the office than someone from Hollywood :lol:.... this is because we all move within certain circles and our relationships, oftenly (not always), emerge from the circles you frequent, which are usually your friends, your family, your job... unless you are lucky to frequent many different circles of people.

…..

For some reason those people never date their real coworkers:  the recording assistant , or camera man or sound engineer or make-up ladies or publicitst ….etc.....it always has to be SOMEONE to be seen with and who makes sure your star will shine even brighter….:blink:.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Santacruz said:

For some reason those people never date their real coworkers:  the recording assistant , or camera man or sound engineer or make-up ladies or publicitst ….etc.....it always has to be SOMEONE to be seen with and who makes sure your star will shine even brighter….:blink:.

True for most rockstars, actresses or models - but not all. And not for Izzy after 1990. :wub:

3 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

True for most rockstars, actresses or models - but not all. And not for Izzy after 1990. :wub:

What is Izzy doing lately except fixing old cars ? Is he married? Does he have children? His life seems a mystery..

16 hours ago, Santacruz said:

What is Izzy doing lately except fixing old cars ? Is he married? Does he have children? His life seems a mystery..

Wish we could know. I've read few days ago an article about Izzy and GNR, but I don't remember where (LOL), and was said that in other band memebers eyes  Izzy always got the prettiest chicks :lol:

Edited by Politania

17 hours ago, Santacruz said:

According to a recent WSJ article about him. He has his avocado farm in California. He rides motorcycles with his girlfriend, just travelling around.

24 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

He looks much better wearing just the bandana on his head and looks like he straightened his hair. Yes, good improvement there....

JFC though, that text!!! :confused: 

The only way Axl is a “literal flower” is by name - Rose!

I’m sure even he wouldn’t want to be thought of as a flower in bloom in bloom in bloom :lol:

A flower in boom?? :rofl-lol:

The dude is heading 60, does that crazy account know this or are they still living in the 90s? :facepalm:

He's more like a fading flower now.... fading like a Rose, as Roxette would sing :lol:

He looks a bit better with just bandana because it tames the awful hair but nah, he's not precious anymore...

That IG account is sooooo creepy and weird. Sometimes they write pretty repulsive stuff. Ew.