GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

4 hours ago, killuridols said:

A flower in boom?? :rofl-lol:

The dude is heading 60, does that crazy account know this or are they still living in the 90s? :facepalm:

He's more like a fading flower now.... fading like a Rose, as Roxette would sing :lol:

He looks a bit better with just bandana because it tames the awful hair but nah, he's not precious anymore...

That IG account is sooooo creepy and weird. Sometimes they write pretty repulsive stuff. Ew.

God, I read some other things posted by that account and I think that person needs help. I really do. 

• Sad 1

47 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I this what teenage girls are like nowadays...? :lol::blink:

I have a hard time believing this is a teenage girl. 

Really.... with so many young hot stuff around, how can a girl fall for Axl who's not precisely aged fantastic like some other guys in their 50s :question:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I have a hard time believing this is a teenage girl. 

Really.... with so many young hot stuff around, how can a girl fall for Axl who's not precisely aged fantastic like some other guys in their 50s :question:

Maybe those girls have some very serious father figure issues. Like really. Idk... :shrugs:

On 6/19/2018 at 4:52 AM, MaskingApathy said:

Phoenix. There's a good chance I might be able to hang out with the guys and meet Slash.

Omg, that is so awesome!!! I got my ticket for the show in silver springs. I saw SMKC in Vegas at the last performance of their previous tour and it was a top ten concert experience.

2 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Maybe those girls have some very serious father figure issues. Like really. Idk... :shrugs:

For sure. Ok, now I'm curious enough to read the caption!

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Axl went to see Grace with Beta and Duff, some fans met him. Said he was in good mood.

Beta has video but not Axl, at one point you can hear him.....good for him.

This tour he is more social than before

Do you remember when he got drunk in London with that singer from The Kills? lol That was a sociable event, too. Don’t see too many differences here. Apart from playing nice uncle and not being drunk. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Axl went to see Grace with Beta and Duff, some fans met him. Said he was in good mood.

Beta has video but not Axl, at one point you can hear him.....good for him.

This tour he is more social than before

Awwwww McKagan Famz spending Their time with Uncle Axl

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

Do you remember when he got drunk in London with that singer from The Kills? lol That was a sociable event, too. Don’t see too many differences here. Apart from playing nice uncle and not being drunk. 

I was talking about his sightseeing around Florence, he went with Duff and Slash to a Foo Fighters gig, etc. 

He was not drunk in London by the way.

1 hour ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

I was talking about his sightseeing around Florence, he went with Duff and Slash to a Foo Fighters gig, etc. 

He was not drunk in London by the way.

I meant last year. He got drunk in London last year. He played with Billy Joel last year, too. Wasn’t spottet sightseeing last year, I give you that. ;) 

6 hours ago, Tori72 said:

MAYBE ... it’s one from here? :smiley-confused2:

:rofl-lol:

There are a handful from this forum that fit the mold :smiley-confused2:

-----

Uncle Axl going out in Belgium is cool but still under his standards of moving within his known circle, protected by 10 people, going out in countries smaller than my own city :shrugs:

At least he didn’t watch from his tour bus window :lol:

—————

I think it’s great he went and supported Grace and her band. I heard him on Betas IG, he cheered really loud, he’s a great cheerleader lol! He really liked that cover version they did too - he really loves his covers haha! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

At least he didn’t watch from his tour bus window :lol:

omg you made me remember that embarassing thit!!! :facepalm:

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I think it’s great he went and supported Grace and her band. I heard him on Betas IG, he cheered really loud, he’s a great cheerleader lol! He really liked that cover version they did too - he really loves his covers haha! 

Yeah because he loves Rod Stewart, right?

He covered 'Sailing' with nuGN'R.... isn't that sung by Stewart as well?

• Haha 1