GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

50 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Oh yeah, it would look lovely, I'm already seeing it :ph34r:

Hide contents

_90348713_istock_3935832_large.jpg

:P 

Sweetie, you’re nailing it. OMG :facepalm::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

34 minutes ago, Lio said:

I didn't say surfer shorts and topless now, did I? :lol:

Also, I love the boots. He can pull them off. And I like his, Slash's and Duff's pants that skinny.

Axl's already gotten rid of the sunglasses most of the time, of the hats sometimes, so I think we're making progress here. I hope he gets rid of the vintage sun faded flannels soon :heart:

I dig your positive way of thinking here. Do you reckon he gets his fashion tips here? :lol:

17 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Russians must be shocked with the Argentinian invasion :lol:

Argentina!!!! <3

In 2006 when it was WC in Germany I was amazed by the tons of Argie Fans in their blue-white stripes shirts. I couldn’t believe they all traveld this far to be there for the matches. Absolutely loved that vibe... The whole WC in Germany was such a festival. I am still in awe in love of those weeks. Also the Brazilians were great. Before and after the matches it was so much fun with everybody and there weren’t any harsh feelings at all. (not were I was at least). Everybody was partying with everybody.... Also I remember being to a Milonga while Argentina played against whoever on the screen (before the quarter finals) and it was so so nice. :)Ahhhh. Good old times. :wub::lol:

Alright, sorry for derailing, Alfie ;) Back on topic:

tumblr_p88snzxaGd1ua4iwlo1_1280.jpg

New to me ...

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

16 hours ago, Lio said:

The Deluxe is only the two cd's :question: You mean Super Deluxe?

Yeah, I mean the one that has all of the CDs and the book - HMV have it listed as the deluxe version, before that they had it listed as Locked N’ Loaded, so whatever it is, I mean the one with the book but not the big box :lol:

I cancelled it yesterday anyway. 

• Sad 1

45 minutes ago, Lio said:

IAxl's already gotten rid of the sunglasses most of the time, of the hats sometimes, so I think we're making progress here. I hope he gets rid of the vintage sun faded flannels soon :heart:

That really threw me last time I saw him, I kept thinking he looked really different from all the other times I saw him and how much he squeezed his eyes shut when singing, like in pain - then I realised he wasn’t wearing sunglasses for most of the time! :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Anyone knows who or what is „The General“ they’re discussing in the D+N section? And why get banned when you ask for links? What’s all the fuss about? :lol:

It's a song of mythical proportions that was supposed to be on CD2. It's like a unicorn in GNR land. Part of it leaked, supposedly.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Lio said:

It's a song of mythical proportions that was supposed to be on CD2. It's like a unicorn in GNR land. Part of it leaked, supposedly.

Thanks. If I have no clue it must be something CD. lol

rockunicorn.jpg

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

Argentina!!!! <3

In 2006 when it was WC in Germany I was amazed by the tons of Argie Fans in their blue-white stripes shirts. I couldn’t believe they all traveld this far to be there for the matches. Absolutely loved that vibe...

Awwww my German friend! :hug:

Feel the Argie love!! :P Those guys chanting in front of the team hotel reminded me of last year when italian fans invaded GN'R hotel in Bologna (?) and there were so many cool videos from that :wub:

I also wonder how come so many Argies are in Russia now :o since we are very poor here (or maybe Im the only poor one :facepalm:) and those trips cost an arm and leg! I've heard there are like 50K people!!

The shirts colors remind me of our glaciars in the South. They have the same tone of light blue :cry:

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

Alright, sorry for derailing, Alfie ;) Back on topic:

tumblr_p88snzxaGd1ua4iwlo1_1280.jpg

New to me ...

All these "new" pics come with the AFD boxes, I reckon....

Axl looks like a beautiful girl in it :lol: but I don't like his outfit is a bit out of sync with the rest of the guys... the whole cowboy look I dont like it... its weird because he seemed to hate being from Indiana but at the same time he cant stop wearing cowboy boots and hats :shrugs:

The other pic of them walking in the streets is awesome. If I was going to have posters in my walls again, I'd go for those photos :heart:

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I cancelled it yesterday anyway. 

¿Por qué? :unsure:

47 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Anyone knows who or what is „The General“ they’re discussing in the D+N section? And why get banned when you ask for links? What’s all the fuss about? :lol:

It's a song from the CD era that is supposedly in the vault and the ones who allegedly heard it say it is the best song of Axl, GN'R and CD era in the whole humanity time :lol: :facepalm:

Solely for that, I am suspecting it might be a giant turd :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

These pics are by Al Seib of Los Angeles Times in 1986. The second one is one of the posters in the Locked N' Loaded box.

Here is another one from the same photo shoot and an interview with the L.A. Times

Thanks! Those pics are really great! I love the gang picture. There is such a huge energy in it, coming off of the guys. It’s like „This band’s gonna make it“. :lol:

Do you happen to have that LA Times article? 

Also, isn’t that this booth in a restaurant from where there are many funny pics with all of them looking very very drunk. Or wait. I think Axl had a different hat on. So no. :lol:

Axl does look like a girl, again. But with something giant in his pants. No competition for the Izzyconda, but, yeah :lol: ...

31 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Awwww my German friend! :hug:

Feel the Argie love!! :P Those guys chanting in front of the team hotel reminded me of last year when italian fans invaded GN'R hotel in Bologna (?) and there were so many cool videos from that :wub:

I also wonder how come so many Argies are in Russia now :o since we are very poor here (or maybe Im the only poor one :facepalm:) and those trips cost an arm and leg! I've heard there are like 50K people!!

The shirts colors remind me of our glaciars in the South. They have the same tone of light blue :cry:

All these "new" pics come with the AFD boxes, I reckon....

Axl looks like a beautiful girl in it :lol: but I don't like his outfit is a bit out of sync with the rest of the guys... the whole cowboy look I dont like it... its weird because he seemed to hate being from Indiana but at the same time he cant stop wearing cowboy boots and hats :shrugs:

The other pic of them walking in the streets is awesome. If I was going to have posters in my walls again, I'd go for those photos :heart:

¿Por qué? :unsure:

It's a song from the CD era that is supposedly in the vault and the ones who allegedly heard it say it is the best song of Axl, GN'R and CD era in the whole humanity time :lol: :facepalm:

Solely for that, I am suspecting it might be a giant turd :ph34r:

Awwww! :lol::lol: :wub:

Those Italian fans were great, I remember that, too. Although there were some rather scarily hysterical girls as well. I think for my next big rock concert I need to travel to Italy. Firence was also so cool this year. Best crowd ever. So sick and tired of those stiff little Germans :P

That ominous CD song ... probably as yuuuuuuge as a lot of other GnR surprises.... :rofl-lol:

Edited by Tori72
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

LOL! Fifa have warned England fans there will be punishments if they sing pro Brexit songs against Belgium. It’s definitely going to happen now :lol:

Earlier before this match began I saw some Argies singing that chant about British :max:

I dont know what the hell it has to do with anything :crazy:

• Like 1

I'm sorry but I have to quote myself!!! :smiley-confused2:

On 23/6/2018 at 11:07 AM, killuridols said:

There is an Argie fan that made a prediction on April 3rd and it has gone viral in the last hours

"I will leave this message here for when the time comes. In the WC we will start with the left foot, many problems will put us in danger of being eliminated in first round.

For starters, sort of a draw with Island and defeated by Croatia. Next, a magical awakening with Nigeria will leave us in the round of 16. To the quarter finals we will get by thrashing.

We will reach Semi-final as super candidates because the big teams will be eliminated. In semis we will fight tooth and claws to get a 2-2 draw and define it by penalties. We win.

In the final..... I'll keep it to myself."

:lol:

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Messi was on it tonight, great performance from him in particular...

So, @killuridols what’s the reaction like in Argentina? 

:ph34r: :lol:

People happy, chanting and blowing horns, hahaa.....(that's what I heard from my windows)

I assume in downtown there must be more action than around here, I live in neighborhood of old people :lol: plus its cold as fuck!

• GNFNR 1