GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

17 hours ago, Natty said:

some smaller venues or festivals are great to see how it works out I think.

cool so the next rock generation is on its way! 

Agree! My friend just took her 8 and 10 year old sons to an STP concert. Their first concert ever and they had a blast. Raising them right....keeping rock n roll alive w/today's youth! rock3

20 hours ago, money honey said:

Oh I will be so happy if there is no tablecloth in Sweden!!

Me too :awesomeface:

13 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Fernando making an Instastory promoting SMKC an writing: psyched!!!

:wow:

Means Axl's approves ?

Yeah, Fernando already confirmed that when he came to the forum.

3 hours ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Fernando making an Instastory promoting SMKC an writing: psyched!!!

:wow:

Means Axl's approves ?

2 hours ago, Lio said:

Yeah, Fernando already confirmed that when he came to the forum.

SMKC is the perfect excuse for Fernando. He is avoiding to talk about the real issue... Belgium :P ;)

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Padme said:

SMKC is the perfect excuse for Fernando. He is avoiding to talk about the real issue... Belgium :P ;)

Yes, for the first time, no Insta Story about him watching football. Only of afterwards, going drinking to forget about his team losing :lol:

5 hours ago, Lio said:

Yes, for the first time, no Insta Story about him watching football. Only of afterwards, going drinking to forget about his team losing :lol:

So he did say something about the other Team Brazil :lol:

1 hour ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

How many shows did you attend this summer? Your overall impressions?

I saw several pictures of Axl outside the hotel in Leipzig

Gothenburg will be my fifth. Berlin, Gelsenkirchen, Graspop and Nijmegen so far. I loved all of them. Berlin had the anticipation and an impressive venue, even if it was a short show and Axl was struggling. Plus I met Duff the day after. Gelsenkirchen had lousy organization, but otherwise great show. Graspop was even better as a show, but I wasn't at the rail and the crowd was really rough, so some songs it was hard to enjoy the music, as I had to put all my energy in struggling the crowd and avoiding crowdsurfers and having my hair pulled. Nijmegen was the best so far, great show, and I was at the rail, no problem with mosh pits or anything. All in all, I enjoyed every show tremendously and if I was rich, without commitments and retired, I'd go to even more shows :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Lio said:

Gothenburg will be my fifth. Berlin, Gelsenkirchen, Graspop and Nijmegen so far. I loved all of them. Berlin had the anticipation and an impressive venue, even if it was a short show and Axl was struggling. Plus I met Duff the day after. Gelsenkirchen had lousy organization, but otherwise great show. Graspop was even better as a show, but I wasn't at the rail and the crowd was really rough, so some songs it was hard to enjoy the music, as I had to put all my energy in struggling the crowd and avoiding crowdsurfers and having my hair pulled. Nijmegen was the best so far, great show, and I was at the rail, no problem with mosh pits or anything. All in all, I enjoyed every show tremendously and if I was rich, without commitments and retired, I'd go to even more shows :)

Great that you net Duff!!! He was nice? Did you ask for new music? Jajaja

2 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Great that you net Duff!!! He was nice? Did you ask for new music? Jajaja

He was really nice. No, I didn't really ask anything, except if they had a good time too at the show :lol: I was really starstruck. I just thanked him for the show, said it was great and we'd be seeing a couple more shows over the summer. He said great and that he was enjoying Berlin, nice to be on tour again, been a few months and asked where we came from. Really great guy :wub:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Lio said:

He was really nice. No, I didn't really ask anything, except if they had a good time too at the show :lol: I was really starstruck. I just thanked him for the show, said it was great and we'd be seeing a couple more shows over the summer. He said great and that he was enjoying Berlin, nice to be on tour again, been a few months and asked where we came from. Really great guy :wub:

Did he really do a little small talk like that? That is so nice, I gotta admit. It’s great he takes the time and respect for his fans

52 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Did he really do a little small talk like that? That is so nice, I gotta admit. It’s great he takes the time and respect for his fans

Yeah. He seemed not annoyed by me at all :lol: I thought it was really nice he bothered to ask where we were from and showed some interest, and he seemed genuinely pleased and surprised we had tickets to more shows. Not that he was baffled or anything, but you know what I mean. Before I saw him live, I was kind of meh to Duff. When I saw him live last year, I found him a badass. And now he's completely won me over by being really nice :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1