GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

14 hours ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

The world needs that Axl....sigh

If you see the video of the airport...he only carries his cell....ja....

Yep. I love pissed off Axl (just not the storming off stage and never coming back).

He's not carrying anything because he has no musical instrument to carry. 

14 hours ago, killuridols said:

Seriously, I think Axl is mesmerized by having curly daddy all to himself since I think Meegan is not there, right? :takethat:
They must even sleep in the same room now, ahahaha

Are you deliberately teasing us Axl / Slaxl nutswingers dear lady??

12 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

Could be, Slaxl in same room,  what's worse could happen?:awesomeface:

2 days insomnia because of excitement lolololol

Everygoddamtime something big happens tomorrow, My insomnia kicks in😭😭😭😭

I can feel the excitement from here!! it's not just you, happens to everyone to a greater or lesser degree I think. 

12 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

OMG I though Im the only one! 

Because Im worried during concert later if Im lacking of sleep 

This pic makes Me :drool:

This is photoshopped right?

10 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

Is anyone else sick of Kat and her egocentric photos?? "Look at me, I used to be a model (but clearly wasn't that good because now I'm a photographer)..." Her recent photos of herself aren't even promoting her photography 'skills' because she's not the photographer... Pure attention seeking and fishing for compliments. (Yeah I hate her because she has access to Axl purely because she's young and beautiful.)

19 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Front row ~

Well done you!! I heard there is no early entry for the Asia shows, did you have to use the "queue for ages then run" tactic??

31 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

YAS GIRL!!! Fantastic! Have fun :hug:

THX!

10 minutes ago, money honey said:

Yep. I love pissed off Axl (just not the storming off stage and never coming back).

He's not carrying anything because he has no musical instrument to carry. 

Are you deliberately teasing us Axl / Slaxl nutswingers dear lady??

I can feel the excitement from here!! it's not just you, happens to everyone to a greater or lesser degree I think. 

This is photoshopped right?

Is anyone else sick of Kat and her egocentric photos?? "Look at me, I used to be a model (but clearly wasn't that good because now I'm a photographer)..." Her recent photos of herself aren't even promoting her photography 'skills' because she's not the photographer... Pure attention seeking and fishing for compliments. (Yeah I hate her because she has access to Axl purely because she's young and beautiful.)

Well done you!! I heard there is no early entry for the Asia shows, did you have to use the "queue for ages then run" tactic??

queue for ages n run n eaiting till 8 pm from 5:43 no opening band My suffering for You Slaxl!!! So give Me many Slaxl or I'll mad!!! 😡😡😡

Edited by SerenityScorp

15 hours ago, Urd's Return said:

"And you, fuck you"

Old Guns N' Roses is Perfect Guns N' Roses.:headbang: Just a random comment passing by

OMG! I just saw that post now!

Can I tell how much I just LOVE the dudebro-ing around of a very handsome pissed off Izzy (:wub:) and Slash next to Axl there. Like, „Oi! Our singer’s pissed off and cussing around. Yeah! Watch as nodding to his antics. Also, we’re stoned.“ :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

24 minutes ago, money honey said:

tenor.gif

16 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

queue for ages n run n eaiting till 8 pm from 5:43 no opening band My suffering for You Slaxl!!! So give Me many Slaxl or I'll mad!!! 😡😡😡

You’re fucking crazy, we’re all crazyyyyy

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Tori72 said:

OMG! I just saw that post now!

Can I tell how much I just LOVE the dudebro-ing around of a very handsome pissed off Izzy (:wub:) and Slash next to Axl there. Like, „Oi! Our singer’s pissed off and cussing around. Yeah! Watch as nodding to his antics. Also, we’re stoned.“ :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

tenor.gif

You’re fucking crazy, we’re all crazyyyyy

giphy.gif

Crazzzyyy for Slaxl!!!!!!!