GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

40 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Yeah, I'm enjoyed 

N' if any of You watch the videos of that concert n hear someone shouting "Slaxl! "

That was Me :smiley-confused2:

Forget Slaxl. You should be shouting for Slash shiny balls and Izzy :headbang:

I'm glad you now understand that Axl's jewlry suck. Is his belly a pillow now? :lol:

Don't worry about Melissa and Frank. You miss nothing. When I went to the shows. I only care about the big 3

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Is that a real question? Of course it did not really happen. They were friends and had a chemistry on stage. That’s all. :shrugs:

I already did, in 2017. ;)  He looks really cool and has a great charisma going on. Does not come across like that on pics or videos at all, I think.

Lol,  Of course I know Slaxl isnt real,  What I mean is not as You know a couple (even though I want it like tht)  :smiley-confused2: what I mean is as a Bestfriend. Slaxl in the past, on stage looks like They are Bestfriend You know. It is like some Musicians become bestfriends because They have been through together for years.  Something like tht

Edited by SerenityScorp

2 minutes ago, Padme said:

Forget Slaxl. You should be shouting for Slash shiny balls and Izzy :headbang:

I'm glad you now understand that Axl's jewlry suck. Is his belly a pillow now? :lol:

Don't worry about Melissa and Frank. You miss nothing. When I went to the shows. I only care about the big 3

LOL, Dont wanna make a trouble

Now that You mention it,  I didnt pay attention to His belly,  I only saw His jewelry boots n Hats

Lol!

4 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Lol,  Of course I know Slaxl isnt real,  What I mean is not as You know a cthrou (Ecen though I want it like tht)  :smiley-confused2: what I mean is as a Bestfriend. Slaxl in the past, on stage looks like They are Bestfriend You know. It is like some Musicians become bestfriends because They have been through together for years.  Something like tht

LOL! I’m glad. Sorry, I wasn’t getting your question right.

I do think they were close friends in the beginning, when everything was roses when they held on to their guns. (lol. Pun intended)... But after success hit in and Axl became weirder and weirder it washed out. That’s how I see it. But they had chemistry on stage that they played along. Like Steven Taylor and Joe Perry who used to be friends in the beginning but can’t stand each other now. On stage they’re so close they almost make out. lol Slash and Axl don’t do that and I’m kinda glad of it. :smiley-confused2:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, tifalucis said:

Looking at 2 years ago, yes he actually can if he try. But he never try. I bet he never even have warm up or even practice for months no wonder he’s losing his voice.

Speaking of my current obsession with Take That, I notice with Robbie Williams, he sings a lot better now than he was 4-5 years ago. His voice is changing, it got deeper with age and he smokes a lot. I have his concert album with Take That from 2011 and there’s a part on the setlist where he sang his solo songs. It was not good actually but his in Take That’s part of setlist wasn’t bad maybe because his friends did cover him. Then he made a new solo album in 2012 and imo he didn’t sound good that I never want to listen the whole album. Then since 2016 suddenly he’s good. He doesn’t sound like he strained his voice, he can even hit high notes on songs that he couldn’t do couple of years ago. The secret is of course he relearn how to sing. Something that Axl never make an effort to.

Axl need to learn to listen to His fans

Edited by SerenityScorp

4 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

LOL! I’m glad. Sorry, I wasn’t getting your question right.

I do think they were close friends in the beginning, when everything was roses when they held on to their guns. (lol. Pun intended)... But after success hit in and Axl became weirder and weirder it washed out. That’s how I see it. But they had chemistry on stage that they played along. Like Steven Taylor and Joe Perry who used to be friends in the beginning but can’t stand each other now. On stage they’re so close they almost make out. lol Slash and Axl don’t do that and I’m kinda glad of it. :smiley-confused2:

I just edit it. Lots of typo. Example of weirder?

Here’s my review:

So this is the first time I see them, the first time I watch rock concert, the first time I watch any concert held in the stadium. So bear with me.

I was bringing my family with me so I can’t be like Seren, I chose the seated zone. The minus is, because it’s stadium, the acoustic is bad, the sound I heard is too echo. The good thing is, the mickey is less noticeable 😂

When the first bass line from It’s So Easy start, I felt goosebumps. Holy shit I’m watching my favorite band that I love since 15. Oh and I really love it when the crowd all sing. It’s beautiful.

Axl: Same as always. If it is worse then I wouldn’t realize anyway. I notice though he struggled a lot in This I Love and Coma.

Slash: Not his best performance, not his worst either.

Duff: Fine as always. I can’t think about anything bad about him.

Did I say I bring my family with me? They have interesting review on their own (mind that my parents and my brother only a casual fan and only know few GNR songs).

My mom: The ‘Duff should be the vocalist’ comment. Also she’s so impressed for bunch of guys in their 50s can have such stamina to do that for 3 hours. Lack of interaction with the fans so it became boring halfway through.

My dad: Slash played sloppily. Also think that they’re not interacting with the audience enough.

My bro: Didn’t comment much actually. Bantering me that they should’ve play Avenged Sevenfold instead :facepalm:

• Like 4

OMG @SerenityScorp, your review is so hilarious! :lol: Thank you! At least you didn't lose your sense of humor :P

Also, I love your innocent questioning... both cute and cruel at the same time :awesomeface:

54 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Axl, He always using tshirt only in the end, He use jacket. Btw now I know why You Girls said He should get a rid of that jewrlry, boots n hats,  What I hate from Acl fashion is too much jewelry, boots(How in the hell He can running with that?????),  American jacket (Im not sure cause what I saw is white, blue with stars), anddddd THAT UGLY RED ROBE!!!!!:vomit: :thumbsdown:

ahahahaha..... omg, I was lucky enough he didn't have the guts to wear that fucking red robe during any of my shows :facepalm:

And yeah, when it comes to his stage wardrobe, he's basically wearing the same boring shit he's worn since the tour started :shrugs: except for the cool trainers he wore in the beginning of 2016, then he chose to go with those horrible terrible disgusting cowboy boots :facepalm:

As for t-shirts, he insists with all that sexist crap and some cat ones........ and then he pretends he's woke :rolleyes:

58 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Slash: This is My first time I saw Him but I dont know why I dont have any excitement like some Fans tht saw Him 4 the first time,  N' He really cant be bothered lol,  He focus too much. Also He have funny tshirt tht I like

One of the few Slash t-shirts that I like, since he's another fan of the sexist tees :rolleyes::facepalm:

I understand you didn't feel excited around Slash, he barely engages with the audience. In my case, my excitement was seeing him play so close, watch his fingers move so fast... I guess that's all there is to it.... watching a virtuoso guitar player :shrugs:

1 hour ago, SerenityScorp said:

Duff: MAN!  HE'S HOT! even in just simple Sleeveless tshirt and jeans, HE'S HOT!  With that tall, build body and short blonde hair, :drool::drool::drool: N'that Sleeveless tshirt really makes Him hot

Yes, totally agree. In spite of being a grandpa as well, he looks nothing like one...... Tall, fit and really cool engaged with the audience much more than the rest. He is active and walks around the whole stage during the entire show.

1 hour ago, SerenityScorp said:

Slaxl: IS SLAXL JUST MY IMAGINATION?????  :scared: I only find 2 Slaxl moments N'Those were only Axl pat/touch on Slash's back :fuckyou: Like I said before it was like Slash had invisible barrier tht surrounds Him,  Even thought Axl run alot, Mostly He was running,  pass through Slash. Occasionally standing near Slash but the vibe is different than how Axl treat Duff N'other Members.  N'there is a time when Axl walking near N'in front of Slash,  Slash instinctively back away.

Slaxl in 2018 barely exists :lol:

It's really hard to pick their little interaction from below the stage, unless you are exactly on the rail in front of stage and nobody is pushing you and trying to take your place :max:

On top of that, stage is big and wide so they have to be covering every point of it, that's why they mostly move alone, or else the audience would never see them at all.

1 hour ago, tifalucis said:

@SerenityScorp you know when Duff sings my mom was like "Hey the bassist has a good voice. Why is he not the vocalist instead?" :facepalm:

That's literally how awful Axl is.

lololololololol :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

did you drag your poor mother and made her listen to Mickey?

You deserve that comment if you put her through that! :lol:

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, killuridols said:

OMG @SerenityScorp, your review is so hilarious! :lol: Thank you! At least you didn't lose your sense of humor :P

Also, I love your innocent questioning... both cute and cruel at the same time :awesomeface:

ahahahaha..... omg, I was lucky enough he didn't have the guts to wear that fucking red robe during any of my shows :facepalm:

And yeah, when it comes to his stage wardrobe, he's basically wearing the same boring shit he's worn since the tour started :shrugs: except for the cool trainers he wore in the beginning of 2016, then he chose to go with those horrible terrible disgusting cowboy boots :facepalm:

As for t-shirts, he insists with all that sexist crap and some cat ones........ and then he pretends he's woke :rolleyes:

One of the few Slash t-shirts that I like, since he's another fan of the sexist tees :rolleyes::facepalm:

I understand you didn't feel excited around Slash, he barely engages with the audience. In my case, my excitement was seeing him play so close, watch his fingers move so fast... I guess that's all there is to it.... watching a virtuoso guitar player :shrugs:

Yes, totally agree. In spite of being a grandpa as well, he looks nothing like one...... Tall, fit and really cool engaged with the audience much more than the rest. He is active and walks around the whole stage during the entire show.

Slaxl in 2018 barely exists :lol:

It's really hard to pick their little interaction from below the stage, unless you are exactly on the rail in front of stage and nobody is pushing you and trying to take your place :max:

On top of that, stage is big and wide so they have to be covering every point of it, that's why they mostly move alone, or else the audience would never see them at all.

lololololololol :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

You deserve that comment if you put her through that! :lol:

Thx for the comment! 

I forgot to say

Basically,  Axl's tshirt = Slash's Instagram post (Minus horror n Dinosaur)

Gonna sleep cause I have class tomorrow 😭😭😭

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, killuridols said:

Lol. I did warn her before though. That Axl is no longer looking like he was in the 90s and that he sings like mickey mouse now.

Edited by tifalucis
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

OMG I just went to Jakarta thread and listend to „This I love“. This is the worst Axl ever was. Ever. Worse than Rock in Rio 18. Wow. :wow::nervous:

Haha!  I dont know,  He sounds okay to Me,  But maybe because I was near the speaker, It made Me unable to hear His voice clearly. 

21 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

WHHHYYYYY is he doing this? Has Izzy taught him nothing at all??? 

tenor.gif?itemid=10134402

Girllllllll,  You know Izzy taught Him how to dress long time ago when They were young. Theres no way Axl can remember tht:max:

Edited by SerenityScorp

My younger Brother ever told Me tht I walk like Grandma when I was walking down the stairs in the rain wearing sandals. 

But Axl can run with that boots without stumbling N slipping(when running in the rain) . HOWWWW????  :wacko::wacko:

He is the master of Alladin Boots. 

Edited by SerenityScorp

3 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

But Axl can run with that boots without stumbling N slipping(when running in the rain) . HOWWWW????  :wacko::wacko:

He is the master of Alladin Boots. 

For me it is also interesting that he has never fallen in those shoes, especially by this long front.. :shrugs:

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

The sock-show combination is what kills me. :facepalm::facepalm:

Well, even though, those slippers and a naked heel don’t make it better. (Ugh :no:)

Huahuahuaha yeah the socks, one up the other down :facepalm: and the worst is that he's all dressed up from the knees above, so why not care about the footwear if he had time to put on all the jewelry, table cloth, hat, etc :shrugs:

• Haha 2