• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• killuridols

• MillionsOfSpiders

• Tori72

• Georgina Arriaga

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So, I'll give it a go and write my piece on Munich, too. Even though I agree with everything @Lumikki already wrote. It still has gotten kinda lengthy, I hope you don't mind. All in all, it was j

Alright, they are already in Prague so I know I'm taking a risk of being kicked in the ass, but I couldn't help myself  What if AFD5 were "enjoying" today's social media...   

Since the tour's over I managed to get an exclusive interview with the band members  (In the memory of Mr. David Tang)

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, PaperDoll said:

It’s been getting more and more violent here, and from what I’ve seen on Twitter, there’s a lot of people amused by “Woke Axl.” There’s even a Twitter account called Woke Axl now. It’s all tongue in cheek and sort of endearing. 

:lol: The best fake Axl account is one from Argentina called 'Axel Rosa' (it's in Spanish though)

"I played a Velvet Revolver song. My self-esteem is on its lowest point"

"Soon we will introduce our new song #ShadowOfYourLove.
No one else but me could present something older than CD"

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Why during this Tour He decided to walking n go to a bar/cafe with Fernando????? Meanwhile in 2012 when Band Members did press or went to the mall in jakarta, He never out from His hotel room :max::max:

I have an urge to follow Him too but cant

@tifalucis Should we go to GI Mall or Plaza Indonesia with an excuse to watching Bohemian,  Maybe We can find Them there just like My friend did back then :smiley-confused2:

1 hour ago, SerenityScorp said:

YES!

Lol They went to Monas

No fucking way. I wish I’m in Jakarta now 😭😭😭 

57 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Gooooo chase the ass :lol:

Do you know which hotel they are at?

No. I don’t know yet.

1 hour ago, SerenityScorp said:

Why during this Tour He decided to walking n go to a bar/cafe with Fernando????? Meanwhile in 2012 when Band Members did press or went to the mall in jakarta, He never out from His hotel room :max::max:

I have an urge to follow Him too but cant

@tifalucis Should we go to GI Mall or Plaza Indonesia with an excuse to watching Bohemian,  Maybe We can find Them there just like My friend did back then :smiley-confused2:

I have a hunch they’re staying at Sulthan, just because it’s usually a hotel where athletes stay because it’s the closest one

Edited by tifalucis
1 hour ago, Padme said:

At least he is wearing a cool and traditional Axl hat :D

I figured those cowboy hats are the typical fashion of a pro-guns Republican :lol:

1 hour ago, Padme said:

Axl is going insane on twitter :facepalm: Where is @killuridols? I told her she needs to be his therapist :lol:

W00t?? :o

What happened? I just came back from the doctor and now Im at work.....!

2 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

I know. It would be better if he wrote a new song about the subject or update an old one....Get in the ring, shitbag

Please paste what he's saying, I cant check now... :nervous: