GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

13 minutes ago, Love76 said:

Hi I am new to this forum and I was wondering if someone knows how Axl is with Meegan, Slash’s girlfriend. I just read a piece from a book About GnR which claims that Meegan testified against Axl for Erin. 

Thanks!

Yes, Meegan was a witness of Axl's DV and she testified for Erin.

As for how they are getting along, no one here could know for sure but we assume that they are ok with each other, since Meegan is part of the entourage that travels with the band.

25 minutes ago, Love76 said:

Hi I am new to this forum and I was wondering if someone knows how Axl is with Meegan, Slash’s girlfriend. I just read a piece from a book About GnR which claims that Meegan testified against Axl for Erin. 

Thanks!

Hi and welcome.

Well, we don’t know how Axl is doing with Meegan. All that comes out of her social media, mostly instagram, is somewhat neutral and/or friendly towards Axl. She did testify against him, that’s true.

So we don’t know if they talk, how they are with each other or anything, sorry. 

1 hour ago, GingerHair said:

I am going to the concert in Kuala Lumpur on Wednesday. I decided and organised all I could just in the last 2-3 days :wow:  and I am hoping the concert will compensate the effort.

That sounds like such a great adventure- will you have many days in Kuala Lumpa to have a look around? 

13 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Ah, ok!
I had the impression you didn't like social media that much, that's why I didnt understand your first response.

Tnx for clarifying.

I never read comments of trolls, that’s what I meant. And when I can avoid it. I love social media, for private life as well as being my job. :) I’m not at all against it. It has it’s downsides, for sure, which I hate. lol 

3 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I never read comments of trolls, that’s what I meant. And when I can avoid it. I love social media, for private life as well as being my job. :) I’m not at all against it. It has it’s downsides, for sure, which I hate. lol 

Yeah, lol.....
I am an early adopter of all technologies and media so I started with all of that a long time ago and then became fed up with it, but now I keep minimum activity for networking and business purposes.

• Haha 1

Just now, killuridols said:

Yeah, lol.....
I am an early adopter of all technologies and media so I started with all of that a long time ago and then became fed up with it, but now I keep minimum activity for networking and business purposes.

I’ m not an early adopter, I think. Started with forums about 2008, fb in 2006 or so but never used it. Twitter was the thing for me. I started that in 2013, rather late. Then started a blog, started working in that field and am using a few more channels currently. Never started snapchat though. What’s the main channel you’re using?

1 minute ago, Tori72 said:

I’ m not an early adopter, I think. Started with forums about 2008, fb in 2006 or so but never used it. Twitter was the thing for me. I started that in 2013, rather late. Then started a blog, started working in that field and am using a few more channels currently. Never started snapchat though. What’s the main channel you’re using?

I have never set up a Snapchat account either :ph34r:

Started with the whole Internet thing in 1998. But I already had a puter in 1993 or 1994 and learned some programming back then.

Main channels I use are for my clients, so that's Facebook and Twitter. Some YouTube and some Instagram for others. Personally, I really don't have a main channel.... maybe Facebook and then Twitter, but I barely post anything if ever. Like I said, I became fed up with social media earlier than the rest of people and then I figured that posting about my private life was not a wise thing to do.