GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

39 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

For fucks sake this arguing about fat gate is getting really fucking boring - to the point nobody wants to post in this thread any more!

Fat gate, mental issues gate, fixation gate. I have no idea what in the world is going on here.

I go back to the Locomotive discussion  :dance:

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

For fucks sake this arguing about fat gate is getting really fucking boring - to the point nobody wants to post in this thread any more!

I've liked your comment hope no one takes offence at that 😉 

On a positive note locomotive 👌👌🍾🎶🎉✨😍

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Yes. I removed some more posts. Please everyone try and keep snippy arguments with each other to a minimum. It doesn't always break the rules necessarily but if people don't want to post anymore then it is a problem.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, janrichmond said:

@Whiskey Rose So pleased you had a good show! You got Loco-fucking-motive :headbang:

Did you get any good pics?

Nah, I never think to take pics during a concert, I'm too busy dancing! Fitha got a couple ok ones but we had a 6'5 guy in front of us and I swear every time we brought the camera out he would move right into the frame haha!

Yes we got lucky with Locomotive for sure! Hoping for Hard School but oh well. Oh I forgot to mention, in the swag bag there were a couple of 4 inch vinyls...now what would be on those we wonder?? We don't have a record player to find out! 

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Nah, I never think to take pics during a concert, I'm too busy dancing! Fitha got a couple ok ones but we had a 6'5 guy in front of us and I swear every time we brought the camera out he would move right into the frame haha!

Yes we got lucky with Locomotive for sure! Hoping for Hard School but oh well. Oh I forgot to mention, in the swag bag there were a couple of 4 inch vinyls...now what would be on those we wonder?? We don't have a record player to find out! 

Thanks for your review :heart:

I read on Tako's Instagram that those aren't real vinyls, but just coasters? Or maybe she wasn't sure. If it's vinyl, I sure am intrigued to hear what's on them...

1 hour ago, Lio said:

I read on Tako's Instagram that those aren't real vinyls, but just coasters? Or maybe she wasn't sure. If it's vinyl, I sure am intrigued to hear what's on them...

She also wrote that he videos got taken down, and she will not  make video  anymore

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Lio said:

Some people tried them, just coasters.

*Edit: In case an idea of new music came on your mind and what not...

Edited by Alja
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Lio said:

2 hours ago, Alja said:

Some people tried them, just coasters.

*Edit: In case an idea of new music came on your mind and what not...

Well damn! They sure look real we were excited for a bit.  Wah waaahhh. :lol:

@marlingrl03 great pics! It's so odd, when he first comes out you are kind of hit with "oh wow he is looking his age" but by the end of the concert you would swear he was 29 again. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Whiskey Rose said:

It's so odd, when he first comes out you are kind of hit with "oh wow he is looking his age" but by the end of the concert you would swear he was 29 again. 

He has moments when he looks completely normal dude and age proper and moments when he looks... plain epic... young at heart, only 28... the thing is you believe him everything he does and sings onstage and now I'm spoiled with this magic which is hard to find in this world... Lucky you in Wichita!

Edited by Alja
  • Like 2

Some of these post will be deleted. I think so anyway.  I am not cyber bullying about the guy's weight.. Axl is 57 and not 27. Age happens to us all. He is too big though. He is not psyhcially fit in that he could reduce weight health wise.Health wise, his stage show equals a 3 hour Zumba class. But add the extreme hot lights. But add all of the layers of his stage costumes. But add running , walking, back and forth on a huge stage.That is a lot. I would be lying down flat after  an hour and I do hit the gym on the regular.  But add the gym is not like his stage shiw. The gym is easy. Some people have said he has been out of breathe during some shows. He should have lost and kept off a good, easy 30 pounds since his tour start in 2016. He can hire a chef, nutriontionalist, trainer, etc. . All paid for out of the tour or personal business expense, tax write off for him. No this is not cyber bullying. No need to bring any of us up or  what  look like or don't. We are not in the public eye like that, able to hire all these people  and for Axl,  work on weight loss is part of his career,job too. Duff said he works out. Slash does his jumps and handstand on stage so he has some strengthing, core muscles.

Let me put it the other way around. I don't see anyone here saying that back in 1992 Axl needed to gain weight because he was too skinny.

If someone wants to make the case that Axl now is in amazing shape. Then back in 1992 he was in very bad shape. I don't see how we can have it both ways

I undrestand Axl is 57 now. Well there are plenty of artists and just average people out there who are in good shape at the age of 57.

Of course some people can say they don't care about Axl's shape. Fine, they don't have to. But I'm not sure that's the issue here

• Like 2

There are too many people to quote about Axl's stalker. See pages 1000 to 1002. He gave description of her to the police. He was emphasizing weight. She could have had a great shape and been really pretty  . He still would have been scared to death. Sandra Bullock, Shia LeBeaouf and him had stalkers enter their homes.  That is so scary. I am not victim blaming, but dont these people have security alarms systems and locked doors?

Edited by Amaya

16 hours ago, Politania said:

She also wrote that he videos got taken down, and she will not  make video  anymore

I think we know who are taking down the vids. Considering she seems to be part of gnr inner circle, she has the means to communicate to fernando about the whole takedowns and something to be done.

4 hours ago, Amaya said:

There are too many people to quote about Axl's stalker. See pages 1000 to 1002. He gave description of her to the police. He was emphasizing weight. She could have had a great shape and been really pretty  . He still would have been scared to death. Sandra Bullock, Shia LeBeaouf and him had stalkers enter their homes.  That is so scary. I am victim blaming, but dont these people have security alarms systems and locked doors?

I also thought axl had huge fences and gates on his property?.

Edited by Sydney Fan
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sydney Fan said:

I think we know who are taking down the vids. Considering she seems to be part of gnr inner circle, she has the means to communicate to fernando about the whole takedowns and something to be done.

Fernando knows about the takedowns, he was told way back. He's not going to stop them now. All we can do is download what we can, when we can. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Padme said:

Fall, fall, falling in The Vegas shoooow, yeah, yeah yeah  :devilshades:

Axl loves to fall, from falling in love wifh Slash, Falling from the stardom, Falling off the stage, falling on the stage......

Badum ciss

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Padme said:

Fall, fall, falling in The Vegas shoooow, yeah, yeah yeah  :devilshades:

Just my impression or Frank was laughing?

Not fun... I thought I could laugh, but geez, that felt painful (and more painful to watch as anyone seemed to care, and I can only excuse Slash as he really  goes into another dimension when he is playing). Axl had to grab a towel and do the service himself... like, really?!?

Btw, that scene made me feel sad for him, I don't know why (well, actually I know, but don't want to start with the whole talk again, but I still believe that doesn't matter how many Lebeis ppl he has beside him, he is still a loner - he sees them as family, but have my doubts that they would be at his side if any paycheck would be involved). 

Hope he is well (he tweeted about it today, and apparently he knows that those who care would blame those boots :shock:).

• Like 2