• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• killuridols

• MillionsOfSpiders

• Tori72

• Georgina Arriaga

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So, I'll give it a go and write my piece on Munich, too. Even though I agree with everything @Lumikki already wrote. It still has gotten kinda lengthy, I hope you don't mind. All in all, it was j

Since the tour's over I managed to get an exclusive interview with the band members  (In the memory of Mr. David Tang)

Alright, they are already in Prague so I know I'm taking a risk of being kicked in the ass, but I couldn't help myself  What if AFD5 were "enjoying" today's social media...   

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Amaya said:

You cannot fault him for thinning hair at 57. No one does.     Actually, when he was young , his hair was thin.    Slash, Steven, and Duff had thick hair.   THE haircut is just wrong, lol.  He should just get a good buzz cut. A close to the scalp cut.

Yeah a normal man's short haircut/buzzcut. Full beard maybe. Sneakers, jeans that aren't ripped up, some kind of T-shirt or shirt, patterned or simply colourful Mac daddy blazer. 

*snaps fingers side to side flamboyantly* 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
33 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

What do you ladies think of Axl's haircut?

In my opinion, Axl didn't have much choice and had to cut his hair, because they were thin. By the way, the hair on the back of the head is not best cut. However, it's a good change, because if we face the truth, he won't have long and beautiful hair ever again. ;)

• Like 1

I don't know if I'm just getting used to it, but I thought it looked better in last night's show than in LA. Plus I admire him for having the courage. I would have a hard time saying goodbye to my long hair :cry:

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, Lio said:

I don't know if I'm just getting used to it, but I thought it looked better in last night's show than in LA. Plus I admire him for having the courage. I would have a hard time saying goodbye to my long hair :cry:

I don't think it was easy for him too.  We have no clue what's going on in his life. We don't know also what makes him to decide about this or that.  It's all specualtion all the time lol Same goes with his weight. I wouldn't be surpised if it turns out that he has health problems such as diabetes or thyroids etc. :wacko:

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Lio said:

Are there any really good pictures of his head? I've not been around and been too lazy to look for pics.

So far I only saw the videos and they are all so blurry....

I just remembered this one. It's from the late 90s when he got arrested in Arizona. In this case I think it was Marc Carter's wife who cut his hair. I don't like this haircut either. But It's the lesser evil. What you think?

arosemug1.jpg