42 years to “High Voltage“

Sosso

>>42 Years to "HIGH VOLTAGE" 

High Voltage is the debut studio album by AC/DC, released on 17 February 1975  in Australia  . Six of its eight songs were written by Angus Young, Malcolm Young and Bon Scott. "Soul Stripper" was written by the Young brothers and "Baby, Please Don't Go" is a cover version of a Big Joe Williams song. the Drummer on this album is  Tony Currenti .

The album was produced by Vanda & Young at Albert Studios in Sydney, Australia.

Track list:

1. "Baby, Please Don't Go" (Big Joe Williams) 
2. "She's Got Balls" 
3. "Little Lover"
4. "Stick Around" 
5. "Soul Stripper" (Angus Young, Malcolm Young) 
6. "You Ain't Got a Hold on Me" 
7. "Love Song"
8. "Show Business"<<

https://facebook.com/ACDCFamily/photos/a.316320451174.155849.282889256174/10154159122261175/?type=3

2 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

Bon was the best and the anniversary of his untimely demise is upon us. i can only think how much better AC/DC would have been if he'd lived! "oh he'll be fine drunk and passed out in a car with no heat and freezing ass temps" *eye roll*

Brian was a fine replacement for Bon. Back in Black, Flick of the Switch, Who Made Who and The Razors Edge are really great records. They are among my top 10.

And Axl is a fine replacement for Brian now.

Edited by Sosso
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Sosso said:

Brian was a fine replacement for Bon. Back in Black, Flick of the Switch, Who Made Who and The Razors Edge are really great records. They are among my top 10.

And Axl is a fine replacement for Brian now.

and for you that may be true. they even picked Brian because Bon thought he was good. but not for me and not for many others. you are totally welcome to your own opinion :) 

15 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

and for you that may be true. they even picked Brian because Bon thought he was good. but not for me and not for many others. you are totally welcome to your own opinion :) 

He had his best times as a singer during the 70's, 80's and early 90's. 

That's why I'm more than glad with Axl as lead singer of my other favourite band now. He does great with AC/DC.

Edited by Sosso

Just now, Sosso said:

He had his best times as a singer during the 70's, 80's and early 90's. 

That's why I' more than glad with Axl as lead singer of my other favourite band now. 

i would not know and don't care to. "Andy Capp" was a horrid singer IMO. i am more than happy to like Axl as as a Bon replacement, but to me and MANY others no one will ever surpass Bon as their best singer/frontman EVER."Keen to recognize the Scottish roots of the talismanic lead singer — voted No. 1 on a list of the "100 Greatest Frontmen Of All Time" by Classic Rock magazine 
Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/legendary-acdc-frontman-bon-scott-to-be-honored-as-his-new-statue-is-unveiled/#ttrXudipFc8Ccs5T.99 

to me and man MANY others no one will ever surpass Bon as their best singer/frontman EVER. 

• Like 1

Just now, Sosso said:

It's actually my favourite track from the album. 

This is just what true acdc sounds like. I think even the band was a bit confused past twenty years. They tried too much to rely on Back In Black. I just hope Angus is gonna bring back these songs, Squealer, Night Prowler, Sould Stripper etc. Axl can make them great.

• Like 1