why did only Axl defend GNR in court?

14 minutes ago, SEPTEM said:

What a Hypocrit. U should change that avatar.  

On a total unrelated note.  How about people who critizice axl about his weight or belly... And...well..  Amazon sales mirrors right??

How am I a hypocrite? Because I said they mistreated Steven? I can't speak my mind or have free form thoughts? I must blindly love everything about Axl?

...and when did I criticize Axl's weight? Good one, though! That was really nice of you, thanks!

Edit- This is also like the third time you have brought up my avatar/me meeting Axl. Why does that bother you? It is creeping me out, dude

Edited by ZoSoRose
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, SEPTEM said:

Way to go Mr rose.  U were the sober one, the ideas one, and u did a hell of a job up there.

Im sure slash and duff totally get by now the horrible shape they were then and how hard was for axl to interact with them.  Dont want even think on important band desicions and stuff like that.   I kinda been there.  Not easy at all.

Are you in a multimillionaire band too? :wow:

Nice to meet you :awesomeface:

Hahahah.. U guys r funny.  It relax me to read some of the stuff in here. 

Like i said.. Im sure some of u will have ANOTHER oportunity of get togheter with axl OR SLASH.  So cut the bs and ask THEM why they do all those things u dont like.

Creeping?? Hahahah get over yourself.  Creeping is speak sh..t about sombody and then take a picture with that person.  Creeping is constantly follow an user posts to reply badly. 

So do yourself a favor and move on.  I do have things to do other than read and ocassionaly post something on a web forum.

Im done with this subject. Over and out

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

@SEPTEM, you start an argument, criticize the person you started the argument with, fail to counter anything said person said in a reasonable manner, then decide to cowardly "move on" because you have noting poignant to add? Cool, good talk!

If you recall, you were also the one who directly called me out in the Adler thread. I didn't say anything disrespectful to you. In fact, I don't even think you were in the initial discussion. You chose to call me out personally when I was simply expressing my opinion with Steven's treatment. We got along in the past, so I was surprised to see such behavior on your end. I found it pretty nasty, to be honest. Don't start shit if you aren't prepared to back it up.

Also, you seem to have time to watch what seems like every single GNR show on periscope, so I figured you would have had PLENTY of time to have a little discussion. GNR must have a show right now, sorry for keeping you.

EDIT- I have met Axl, Slash, Duff, and other members of the current and past lineups. Why the FUCK would I grill them on things that are none of my business and subjects where I don't posses all the facts? How fucking rude would that be? I am a fan. I am not their friend. I GREATLY love their work as artists, and simply getting a handshake/hug/picture/and an opportunity to say "thanks!" or "welcome to my city!" is more than sufficient. You seem to immensely fail to grasp the concept that being a fan does not mean I have to adore every single thing they do. I have a mind of my own, and am free to express myself on forums such as this.

Please stop with the whining.  We're all big boys here. 

Whats next.. Is your mommy coming to defend u?

Cut it out little guy, i have real life grown uo problems to worry about. 

3 hours ago, SEPTEM said:

1 hour ago, AslatIE said:

Piss off Septem :lol:

:P

On Tuesday, February 28, 2017 at 9:25 AM, StrangerInThisTown said:

You just assumed Slash and Duff weren't there because there's no video of it. Lol

My thoughts exactly! This is just another shameless attempt by a fan to make Axl look like some kind of Christ-like figure that can do no wrong.

They tried kicking Adler out of the band with a pathetic $2k settlement. Adler .. a guy who was the drummer on the best selling debut album of all time. I would have sued their asses too!

They loved the ca$h then, and they love the ca$h now .. as witnessed by the recent "Not In This Lifetime" tour.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

How am I a hypocrite? Because I said they mistreated Steven? I can't speak my mind or have free form thoughts? I must blindly love everything about Axl?

...and when did I criticize Axl's weight? Good one, though! That was really nice of you, thanks!

Edit- This is also like the third time you have brought up my avatar/me meeting Axl. Why does that bother you? It is creeping me out, dude

How did they mistreat him? He was warned that if his drug problems kept interfering with his performance he'd be out. They did so he was out. 

4 minutes ago, Modano09 said:

How did they mistreat him? He was warned that if his drug problems kept interfering with his performance he'd be out. They did so he was out. 

I'm talking about within the past year, not 1991. You can read MANY of my prior posts on the subject if you would like my full opinion on the matter.

1 minute ago, ZoSoRose said:

I'm talking about within the past year, not 1991. You can read MANY of my prior posts on the subject if you would like my full opinion on the matter.

How did they mistreat him in the past year? They could have left him out entirely. 

3 hours ago, SEPTEM said:

The almighty SEPTEM has spoken.

The bearer of the ultimate truth.

The one who will save us all.

The one who will make this forum great again.

None shall question the prodigious SEPTEM

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Modano09 said:

How did they mistreat him in the past year? They could have left him out entirely. 

Why don't you go back and read my post history like I said since you seem so interested in my views?

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

:lol:

Ok Ill paraphrase for you (even though we have had this same conversation several times before)...

In my view, a reunion has nothing to really do with what happened decades ago. They all made mistakes and poor decisions and all hurt each other many times over. Steven was rightly fired (over two decades ago). Unfortunate, but that is his fault. Izzy, Slash, and Duff left for various personal reasons. Axl repeatedly made mistakes in regards to how he handled Guns, fans, and people around him.

None of that matters in a reunion. A reunion is a fresh start, they came back together. I understand if they dont think Steven is reliable, but Frank would have been right there in case something happened. Same with Izzy and Richard. Instead, it seems those two are absent because of money amd personal issues. Since they were there at the start and part of AfD, I feel like they were mistreated in the deal and should have been goven a chance to be a part as much as Axl, Slash, and Duff.

Satisfied?

great answer :)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

:lol:

Ok Ill paraphrase for you (even though we have had this same conversation several times before)...

In my view, a reunion has nothing to really do with what happened decades ago. They all made mistakes and poor decisions and all hurt each other many times over. Steven was rightly fired (over two decades ago). Unfortunate, but that is his fault. Izzy, Slash, and Duff left for various personal reasons. Axl repeatedly made mistakes in regards to how he handled Guns, fans, and people around him.

None of that matters in a reunion. A reunion is a fresh start, they came back together. I understand if they dont think Steven is reliable, but Frank would have been right there in case something happened. Same with Izzy and Richard. Instead, it seems those two are absent because of money amd personal issues. Since they were there at the start and part of AfD, I feel like they were mistreated in the deal and should have been goven a chance to be a part as much as Axl, Slash, and Duff.

Satisfied?

Sorry, I didn't know we'd talked about this before. 

I don't disagree that the past is the past, etc....but present day Adler is still a bit of a wild card and I think it's understandable that they weren't willing to put this tour in his hands. He's also a bit of an obnoxious, outspoken character and if Axl/Duff/Slash came to an agreement on what this is and how it's going to go, there's a good chance Adler's going to shoot off about what he wants and what he thinks they should do. Basically there are some complicated, fragile relationships here that Adler doesn't have the tact to deal with. 

• Like 1