Guns N' Roses & The Who in Chile, Argentina and Brasil

5 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

I often think of it as The Zika because of you lmao. I actually like the song but yeah it is way long in the tooth and should be replaced by, I dunno, a GNR song?

But I think these shows could be cool as I like The Who and RIR should be cool as well. I'm not sure if Axl could handle singing at shows for both GNR and ACDC but I suppose they could shorten the setlists to make it possible. Would be an awesome spectacle that's for sure.

lol I'm sorry about that :ph34r:

Did you know that listening to it too much it reduces the size of your skull?

Anyway, yeah, in the context of Rock In Rio, I think it's gonna be rad :awesomeface: but when they have to play at the other countries, I don't know... We'll have to wait and see :shrugs:

Yeah, that's how I imagine Axl/DC and GNR could work if they wanted. Now that'd be the shit for the Argies, I know it :P

2 hours ago, killuridols said:

lol I'm sorry about that :ph34r:

Did you know that listening to it too much it reduces the size of your skull?

Anyway, yeah, in the context of Rock In Rio, I think it's gonna be rad :awesomeface: but when they have to play at the other countries, I don't know... We'll have to wait and see :shrugs:

Yeah, that's how I imagine Axl/DC and GNR could work if they wanted. Now that'd be the shit for the Argies, I know it :P

So, you're in this area of the world.....why no love for The Who there?  

23 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

So, you're in this area of the world.....why no love for The Who there?  

I have no idea.... :shrugs:

I don't think there is no love at all but not as big as to fill a stadium like River Plate.

Maybe their songs are not that popular. I really don't have an answer for this.

• Like 1

The Who can bring max 15.000 people in Santiago (might be arena) and I don't know if GNR can bring again 65.000 pax in Santiago like their last time in '16. That's why , promoters bring the idea of this co-headlining show in CH-ARG-BRZ, they are ensuring massive audience once.

14699_WSfxtSQ2e79ZgGEI_2309.jpg

Rock legends The Who have announced a residency in Las Vegas, putting off retirement as they wind down what they called a final tour.

Caesars Palace, one of the landmarks of Sin City, said that The Who will begin playing at the hotel on July 29. The residency will initially be only six shows, although a statement described it as a “first run.” The English band, led by 71-year-old guitarist and songwriter Pete Townshend and 73-year-old singer Roger Daltrey, in late 2014 kicked off a tour described as a “long goodbye.” The tour is set to end next month in England with five rescheduled shows. The Who will also play an acoustic version of Tommy, one of the defining rock operas, at Royal Albert Hall in London in two shows to raise money for young people with cancer. It will be the first rock band to play at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace since the concert venue opened in 2003. Other performers with residencies at The Colosseum include Mariah Carey, Celine Dion, Elton John and Rod Stewart.

Always loved The Who and seen them 4 times, first time was in 2000 and the last time was the full Quadrophenia show in 2013.  Don't need to go on about whats great about them, but I'll say this.  If you've never seen a concert in the Caesar's palace Colosseum and a act you like is performing there, you simply have to go.  I saw Elton John there 3 years ago and it was without question the best sounding concert I've ever seen by a mile, and I've been up close for a lot of shows.  Its not a big venue and it sounds like you are in the studio with the artist.  

• Like 4

Alter Bridge is there and no Conspirators concert? 

Pete and Roger have talked about doing more theater size shows and no more arena tours. It would also allow Pete to do more of his solo songs. 

Edited by dalsh327

5 hours ago, blackieloveless said:

see them if you can , at risk of sounding morbid , we are going to lose some more real legends, true rock stars  in the not to distant future :( 

Awww I can imagine axl, izzy, duff and slash getting that old ?.  So,  I'll go again if they come to Chile ? 

• Like 1