Holy shit Izzy loves us

7 minutes ago, slash97 said:

I have a feeling we can thank downliner for this. He probably made Izzy aware of this place. If I'm wrong and Izzy found us himself, even better.

He has tweeted before about things said over here before...but sure it's possible William told him about this forum in the first.  

You know @downliner wil be at that show with his free tix from Nightrain and the "where's Izzy" banner :)

Edited by tsinindy
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, gunsfanoldie said:

Guy practically invented GNR. Without him, there wouldn't be a band for you to follow. I admire that he stuck to his GUNS (AND ROSES) and fought to be equal. He deserves to be. You and I should set up an old style cage fight. You as Axl, me as Izzy. I'll leave you high and dry right when the match has reached its peak and you'll destroy yourself with your own delusions. Then you'll shack up with a guy who eats KFC.

Ive missed ya! Waddup man? Hows life!?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, gunsfanoldie said:

Guy practically invented GNR. Without him, there wouldn't be a band for you to follow. I admire that he stuck to his GUNS (AND ROSES) and fought to be equal. He deserves to be. You and I should set up an old style cage fight. You as Axl, me as Izzy. I'll leave you high and dry right when the match has reached its peak and you'll destroy yourself with your own delusions. Then you'll shack up with a guy who eats KFC.

You KNOW how good my axl impersonations are. So cage fight is on!!!Loser buys the KFC

Edited by Axl_morris
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Yawn....another Axl never does wrong guy who only sees the world through rose colored glasses.  Have a nice day.

Maybe you should have a nice day if your so easily offended about discussing the wage of a guy you dont know :lol:

Edited by Axl_morris

7 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Very cool Izzy.. This reunion would have been a lot cooler if you were apart of it. The chemistry between you and Slash in my opinion is unmatched! Bought tickets to the Vegas shows hoping you would of been on the stage. 

Never say never with this band. Hope to see you up there jamming with the boys again before it is too late. Before too much "Time Gone By"!!

You look like a total douche spamming, trolling and ruining such a positive thread...

Ok "TOM ASS".

Also why is everyone jumping to conclusions that izzy is going to answer questions and is actively reading this thread.

It was a shout out on twitter. Nothing more from what i can see.

Edited by Axl_morris
  • Like 1