Immigration/Refugee Thread

Axl owns dexter

2 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

It was that bare cancer patient scalp that did it, sort of like how they say men are enamoured by cleavage cuz it reminds em in their caveman subconcious of a birds arse...sort of looked like a single cheek :lol: 

Well you should have cuz Williams a sensitive soul...we all know it doesn't take much to get him off :lol:

Maybe that's why he was so peaceful. Obama had no sex scandals and he was almost constantly drone bombing the ME. 

4 minutes ago, wasted said:

Maybe that's why he was so peaceful. Obama had no sex scandals and he was almost constantly drone bombing the ME. 

It was a response to blue balls.  As opposed to Bill, who bombed Iraq to get attention off his athletics.  One way or another the ME are getting fucked :lol:

4 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

It was a response to blue balls.  As opposed to Bill, who bombed Iraq to get attention off his athletics.  One way or another the ME are getting fucked :lol:

Will it didn't work because all I remember is him not having sexual relations and a cigar. And he played sax to convince me he was human. And ate so much KFC on the campaign trail he had a triple by pass. Nothing about war. I'll google it. "Bill Clinton and the MIC"