Axls Best Scream?

Everyone knows his vocal range is insane. But what about his howls. Those fuckin siren screams. What is the best or maybe longest screams hes done? There are so many to choose from dude is a powerhouse. Maybe there is some I don't know about, please help me!

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, GNRfanx6 said:

This is the best of all time honestly.

02' live and let die was awesome. I think the Pittsburgh show from 02' was even better. Just when it sounded like he was outta steam, he changed the pitch and kept it going. The audio used to be on YouTube, but I can't find now. I have the soundboard for that show somewhere. 

2 hours ago, mikeman5150 said:

02' live and let die was awesome. I think the Pittsburgh show from 02' was even better. Just when it sounded like he was outta steam, he changed the pitch and kept it going. The audio used to be on YouTube, but I can't find now. I have the soundboard for that show somewhere. 

Aw dude can you find it possibly

This get me goosebumps every time. Not the best voice but that energy!!

start from  8:10 the ending of SCOM ( but listen to the whole song, paris was great) the screams in the intro, Sail away Sweet sister were also great. love that explosive energy he had

Other great screams were Jungel at Rock am ring and others already mentioned

Edited by estranged_85
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, cqleonardo said:

9:35... I still get goosebumps every time I listen to this, his entire body shook while screaming... badass as fuck

I feel like he's let that scream out before but just in random day to day events...

but seriously I love that performance and moment, he takes Shoot to Thrill to new levels  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Abstractv3 said:

Was going to post this one, incredible and I was there! Haha.

The way he perfectly held that note was ridiculous...it's one thing to take it up and down for breathing but he just took his voice to the top of a note and held it there without cracking...amazing 

really cool that that you were actually there 

Edited by IncitingChaos

20 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

The way he perfectly held that note was ridiculous...it's one thing to take it up and down for breathing but he just took his voice to the top of a note and held it there without cracking...amazing 

really cool that that you were actually there 

Yeah, and I was 14 at the time. And it was the day before Thanksgiving lol.

My contribution to the topic, I was also at this one hah(Thank god they added the 2 extra shows, didn't get tickets for the first 2 that were announced). I literally got goosebumps, I wish there was a better quality clip of it, it was beastly in person.

Edited by Abstractv3
  • Like 2

52 minutes ago, blackrose87 said:

For the entire song he blows, but man does he nail intro scream.

I agree. And with the shaking, it always gives me goosebumps.
Man, I love this thread. Your daily fix of Axl awesomeness!

• Like 1