Axl Rose in the Desert in Dubai

46 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

He was and if he had been stuck In that traffic and still needed to change into his stage clothes, he would have been super late starting the show. So good for him for being prepared. 

He's gets changed about ten times during the show anyway :lol:

• Like 1

On 4/3/2017 at 1:42 AM, Mr_Sparkle said:

Pretty sure that all of Dubai is a desert.  Just stuck in Dubai is all that needs to be said. 

I live in Dubai and it is not much of a desert now :) The venue though was out of the city probably to accommodate the huge crowd. Even though I spent 2 and half hours on the road, the show was really worth all the hassles and chaos. I also wish I had bumped into Axl :)

On 4/7/2017 at 11:49 PM, Miffed said:

I live in Dubai and it is not much of a desert now :) The venue though was out of the city probably to accommodate the huge crowd. Even though I spent 2 and half hours on the road, the show was really worth all the hassles and chaos. I also wish I had bumped into Axl :)

I know Dubai is adding a lot of buildings via construction, but unless one of the projects is changing the climate, it is still a desert with a bunch of buildings. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mr_Sparkle said:

I know Dubai is adding a lot of buildings via construction, but unless one of the projects is changing the climate, it is still a desert with a bunch of buildings. 

It is just not a bunch of buildings....a lot of buildings and towers. It is a concrete desert l would say :)

On 4/1/2017 at 10:45 PM, MillionsOfSpiders said:

He's gets changed about ten times during the show anyway :lol:

I actually had a couple friends comment how cheesy that was after the Foxboro show... I don't think it is really necessary but it doesn't really bother me.  Looking back at teh 1992 tour, now that was cheesy.

On 4/13/2017 at 0:22 PM, Tom-Ass said:

I actually had a couple friends comment how cheesy that was after the Foxboro show... I don't think it is really necessary but it doesn't really bother me.  Looking back at teh 1992 tour, now that was cheesy.

I am not sure what Is cheesy about It, other than the smell most likely coming from him. The guy Is dripping with sweat halfway through It"s so easy(It's so cheesy). I don't blame him for changing. The 1992 Axl could get away with wearing whatever he wanted or wearing nothing at all. But yeah, looking back, 1991-1992 was pretty Interesting concerning Axl's dress code.

• Like 1

A few people find Axl's dressing sense cheesy in the 90s. But I never felt that way. I loved those kilts, biker shorts, cropped shirts and jackets. He could wear anything and still look hot. Now Prince, Steven Tyler, Michael Jackson etc. they were cheesy.

As for Axl's costume changes, it didn't bother me. Because he put on a great show as a front man. That's what matters. 

• Like 1