Rick and Morty S3 Surprise Release

Dan H.

So after two long years of waiting, the first episode of Season 3 dropped last night with no prior warning. Watched it today and it is excellent as usual.

If you like comedy and don't mind cartoon animation, Rick and Morty is a must see.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, rocknroll41 said:

Do you guys think that "origin" was legit?

If it was then it means that Beth isn't the same Beth that our Rick fathered. But Rick fabricated the portal gun equation and manipulated the Gromphilmite's brain simulation, so he likely could have fabricated the explosion.

Seemed like an alternate Rick was responsible for the bomb. Very mysterious.

Anyone watch past the credits and see the return of a certain character?

5 hours ago, CheapJon said:

Fuck yes! Best animated comedy series ever, no doubt. Gonna watch the new episode tonight

I prefer Bojack, but it could easily go either way

Edited by Dan H.

25 minutes ago, Dan H. said:

If it was then it means that Beth isn't the same Beth that our Rick fathered. But Rick fabricated the portal gun equation and manipulated the Gromphilmite's brain simulation, so he likely could have fabricated the explosion.

Seemed like an alternate Rick was responsible for the bomb. Very mysterious.

Anyone watch past the credits and see the return of a certain character?

I prefer Bojack, but it could easily go either way

Yeah it was nice to see you-know-who back.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CheapJon said:

Bojack's good but I don't think it quite reach the heights of Rick and Morty, also I don't view it as "pure" comedy if you know what I mean. 

True, Bojack's themes are much more grounded in reality, which I think is why I prefer it, its more applicable to my own life.

Rick and Morty certainly takes it away in the laughs department, and is excellent as a scifi fantasy adventure.

On another note, it looks like the release date is set for June. Too long of a wait!

52 minutes ago, Black Sabbath said:

I'll just say this - If McDonald's doesn't bring back szechuan sauce, then they've missed a huge mark to be as cool as Wendy's or Arby's when it comes to social media and pop culture.

Have Wendy's or Arbys brought back discontinued items? It's an expensive undertaking. Given that a live action Mulan is in the works I suppose its possible tho.

I heard if you mix BBQ and Sweet N Sour it tastes very similar

21 minutes ago, Dan H. said:

Have Wendy's or Arbys brought back discontinued items? It's an expensive undertaking. Given that a live action Mulan is in the works I suppose its possible tho.

I heard if you mix BBQ and Sweet N Sour it tastes very similar

Let's be real, it'd be a drop in the bucket for McDonald's in terms of cost.

Regardless, my point was more in line of how Arby's and Wendy's are on top of their game when it comes to social media and pop culture (Wendy's on Twitter and Arby's with all of their cardboard art), this is a small chance for McDonald's to kind of hop on that train.

As for making your own, let's me honest, it's never the same. If you want a Big Mac, you go to McDonald's - not make your own.

• Like 1

Yeah I mean, it's certainly not out of the realm of possibility. I could see it comingback for a limited run.

They should divorce it from Mulan though. Even in the 90s they caught some heat because Mulan isn't even from that region of China.

Oh and my homemade burgers put a Big Mac to shame! Fuck an extra bun, and save the Thousand Island for a reuben! I get what you're saying tho,l. I was not suggesting anyone try to make their own szechuan dip, I just saw a lot of people on Reddit mention the sauce mixing thing and I found it amusing

• Like 1

• 5 months later...