Steve Perry to reunite with Journey Tonite

Dan H.

2 hours ago, Dan H. said:

hahahaha i'm with you on this! i do not give a flip about Journey :D

• Like 1

While I'm not really a Journey fan, i can admit that if this really does happen, it'll be pretty historical. I remember in the Behind the Music doc from 2001 Perry said it would NEVER happen, so it just goes to show that anyone can change (look at all and slash, after all).

With that being said, are we SURE this is legit? I'm seeing conflicting reports.

Best high school makeout song ever... we used to play this on a boom box on the basketball bus (the team and cheerleaders rode on the same bus to games- usually an hour plus ride).

Journey Greatest Hits is more than worth the money...

Edited by Fitha_whiskey
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Best high school makeout song ever... we used to play this on the basketball bus (the team and cheerleaders rode on the same bus to games- usually an hour plus ride).

Journey Greatest Hits is more than worth the money...

uh so you guys could makeout on the BUS to games? wow...no coaches or teachers or they just didn't care? :P

2 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

uh so you guys could makeout on the BUS to games? wow...no coaches or teachers or they just didn't care? :P

Coaches sat up front. On the way there, it was all "game face". On the way home, in the cold upstate NY winter dark- we cranked up the tunes, and it was 80s high school movie material back there. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Coaches sat up front. On the way there, it was all "game face". On the way home, in the cold upstate NY winter dark- we cranked up the tunes, and it was 80s high school movie material back there. 

LOL i like that. so you played b-ball? what position? how tall are you?

as for Journey, for a band i didn't really care for, i saw them like three times in concert! they were not the headliner i went to see, they were openers and stuff.

3 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

LOL i like that. so you played b-ball? what position? how tall are you?

as for Journey, for a band i didn't really care for, i saw them like three times in concert! they were not the headliner i went to see, they were openers and stuff.

Lol. Yes I love basketball. Baseball was my favorite/ best sport, but I was a 5'10" point guard. I still love to shoot around and get in a rare game, but I'm pretty long in the tooth for that shit. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Lol. Yes I love basketball. Baseball was my favorite/ best sport, but I was a 5'10" point guard. I still love to shoot around and get in a rare game, but I'm pretty long in the tooth for that shit. 

our best player at my high school was maybe 5'8 and he was a beast on the court. i am not that into baseball... maybe cos my pro team of choice lost back to back world series :P what position did you play in baseball? :)

i dislike Journey cos i lived in the bay area and people acted like they were the best band ever. i do kinda like a few songs but thought Glee did them better! :lol: