GNR t-shirt collection

mikeman5150

Just wondering what kind of shirt collection you guys have. I'm currently at 132. That's more than anyone I know, but I'm sure someone on here has more. 

let me know what you have and what your favorite or rarest one is. My favorite one is the original naked chick on a gun from the uyi tour. The rarest is probably the one with just a picture of Axl on the front, from the garden of eden video. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, mikeman5150 said:

Just wondering what kind of shirt collection you guys have. I'm currently at 132. That's more than anyone I know, but I'm sure someone on here has more. 

let me know what you have and what your favorite or rarest one is. My favorite one is the original naked chick on a gun from the uyi tour. The rarest is probably the one with just a picture of Axl on the front, from the garden of eden video. 

You must have a huge wardrobe :D Do you have them cataloged anywhere online so that you can keep track of which ones you already own?

I've got maybe 25 GNR tshirts but a lot of them are faded now and not easily replaced :( 

33z9s01.jpg

• Like 2

6 hours ago, downliner said:

You must have a huge wardrobe :D Do you have them cataloged anywhere online so that you can keep track of which ones you already own?

I've got maybe 25 GNR tshirts but a lot of them are faded now and not easily replaced :( 

33z9s01.jpg

You even have izzy and the juju hounds, nice! I have a numbered list on my iPad. Since the Vegas reunion show, I've compiled 29. There are some really awesome bootlegs from the current tour. I can't say no to the people selling them. I usually buy a few inside and a few outside.  It's a weakness lol, my friends always laugh. 

• Like 1