Ordinary World - Acoustic Cover

Hey guys,

Please check out our acoustic cover of the Classic 80s song Ordinary World by Duran Duran. It has been a bit of a challenge getting this one finished and led to me having to work out a string section, but we are quite pleased with the results. All guitars were played by the Sound Of A Gun lead guitarist, I put down the vocals and strings. If you would like a copy of this track, please PM me and I will send a copy to you; we can't offer a download through Soundcloud as we don't have the rights to do that. We now have a Facebook page as well, so please like and share.

Thanks and happy easter!!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, SoundOfAGun said:

Hey guys,

Please check out our acoustic cover of the Classic 80s song Ordinary World by Duran Duran. It has been a bit of a challenge getting this one finished and led to me having to work out a string section, but we are quite pleased with the results. All guitars were played by the Sound Of A Gun lead guitarist, I put down the vocals and strings. If you would like a copy of this track, please PM me and I will send a copy to you; we can't offer a download through Soundcloud as we don't have the rights to do that. We now have a Facebook page as well, so please like and share.

Thanks and happy easter!!

This is sweet!  Great job with the strings too!  Happy Eater to you as well! I remember my cousins boyfriend introducing this song to me and it was at Easter actually. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, soon said:

This is sweet!  Great job with the strings too!  Happy Eater to you as well! I remember my cousins boyfriend introducing this song to me and it was at Easter actually. 

Thanks! The strings were quite a contrast to doing guitar parts, it took a while to figure out how to arrange then. 

9 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

@SoundOfAGun so effing GREAT! :wub:

Thanks @AxlsFavoriteRose, got another cover baking in the oven and a refresh of a song I posted a while ago, but then took down so my friend could add a guitar solo to it.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, SoundOfAGun said:

Thanks! The strings were quite a contrast to doing guitar parts, it took a while to figure out how to arrange then. 

Thanks @AxlsFavoriteRose, got another cover baking in the oven and a refresh of a song I posted a while ago, but then took down so my friend could add a guitar solo to it.

thank you for the awesome music! :)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, James Bond said:

Excellent work! Not that I expected anything less, mind you.

I'm just putting the finishing touches on a cover of Save A Prayer actually. It will be posted soon;)

Thanks man! Quite a few things should be coming out soon, we are getting as much in as possible before my daughter is born in August. Looking forward to hearing your stuff too!