The Walking Dead Season 8 Discussion

• 3 months later...

Well, that is good. I think the last shows just had to be edited. I think the actors filmed their parts.

I know Fear the Walking Dead has been pushed back. Lennie who plays Morgan on Fear is living in Austin with his wife. I guess he's waiting for when it's safe to film. Not sure when that'll be. Texas is a mess right now.

I do hope Lennie's Morgan survives. His character's life was in the balance at the end of last season.

• 3 weeks later...

In October AMC will have another new show about the walking dead with new characters.  Not sure when Fear will return or The Walking Dead?

Not sure about this new show. If nothing else is on tv, I might check it out.

waiting for TNT to have Claws the final season and Animal Kingdom. Not sure if these shows were filmed before the virus or not?

I read that the scripts are not even finished for the films, but Andrew Lincoln is really looking forward to getting to work.

I just started season 10 from the beginning as I missed the last 7 episodes, and thought I'd keep the plot fresh as I finally have time to watch it all :lol:

6 hours ago, F*ck Fear said:

I read that the scripts are not even finished for the films, but Andrew Lincoln is really looking forward to getting to work.

I just started season 10 from the beginning as I missed the last 7 episodes, and thought I'd keep the plot fresh as I finally have time to watch it all :lol:

I can see that due to the corona virus. Not sure when any nightime shows will return? I think some shows that film in Canada will begin filming, but first the actors have to stay in a hotel room for 14 days and then get tested. I know Supernatural has 3 more shows to film and then the show is over and done after 15 years. At this rate, I'm not going to remember what the hell happened at the end of my favorite shows?

I did see a preview of Fear the Walking Dead and Morgan is alive! Not sure if he was going to make it at the end of the last season. I love Lennie James, so glad he's back alive and well!

Maybe by the time the episodes of Rick, Michonne will find him and be in either one or all three of the Rick episodes. I mean she went out to find him, so I hope she does!

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, F*ck Fear said:

I finally caught up on season 10. 

I know 'The Whisper War' will come to an end with the "finale" but I kind of like Beta. Dude reminds me of an old school horror icon.

I also just started to rewatch Fear from the beginning gearing up for October!

Not sure since the last 3 episodes weren't available yet. Hopefully soon.

Yeah, Fear will be back in October and by the preview I saw, Morgan is alive! Thank goodness because I love Lennie!

Can't wait for the ending to this year's season of TWD and the beginning of Fear. I don't think they were able to film all the episodes of Fear. I saw Lennie and his wife on the JDM show and he and his wife were still living in Austin waiting to start filming again. Not sure if that happened? Texas isn't in the greatest of shape right now.

On 9/9/2020 at 4:22 PM, F*ck Fear said:

Yeah, I heard that about a year or so ago. I would imagine it will just end, but continue off camera unless everyone dies? I still say the government started this virus and it got out of hand. Sound familiar?

15 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Yeah, I heard that about a year or so ago. I would imagine it will just end, but continue off camera unless everyone dies? I still say the government started this virus and it got out of hand. Sound familiar?

A Carole & Daryl spinoff shows me they survive the main show, lol.

The other spinoff is Tales Of The Walking Dead, where they bring back dead characters like Glenn. Sounds interesting.

I just want those damn Rick Grimes movies. To me, TWD has always been his story.

In re-watching FTWD from the beginning, I see why I lose interest in it. There are no intriguing characters. Everything is forgettable.

6 hours ago, F*ck Fear said:

A Carole & Daryl spinoff shows me they survive the main show, lol.

The other spinoff is Tales Of The Walking Dead, where they bring back dead characters like Glenn. Sounds interesting.

I just want those damn Rick Grimes movies. To me, TWD has always been his story.

In re-watching FTWD from the beginning, I see why I lose interest in it. There are no intriguing characters. Everything is forgettable.

Yeah, but after a few s season Fear got much better. Now with Morgan and Dwight added to this show, it's so much more interesting.

You should try to check it out again.

Yeah, will Carol and Daryl ever get together? It looked like Daryl might have had something with the deaf girl, but she's still missing. Hope she's not dead. I did like her better than those other two women.

Well, who knows when the Rick movies can get filmed? With this virus some shows can tape and some don't.

AMC is having another show in the dead series. It has younger characters from another part of the country. I might check it out? 

I'm still waiting for TNT to have the finale season of "claws" and Animal Kingdom. Not sure if/when the will start filming?

22 hours ago, F*ck Fear said:

I'm currently on season 2 of FTWD. I'm going to do my best to trudge through and catch up before October.

World Beyond looks pretty good but it's only going to be a Limited Event. 2 seasons.

Okay, I didn't know about the new Dead show? Okay. It begins on October 4. Might check it out.

I know I watched Fear and was annoyed sometimes too, but I did like the main actor. Once these people find a safe haven on this ranch, things start to get exciting and alot of action and some crazy characters.

I think the new Dead show will show more of the start of the disease and beyond. I will check it out and hope it's good.

There's no wonder S11 is the last one - since most of the main characters are gone, now including Michonne. I'm definitely looking forward to the Rick movies - yes, for me as well, it was always mainly about him. In fact, it could be a nice mini series if they split each of the three movies in half. 

I might give some of the spin-offs a shot, I don't know. 

We definitely need a closure regarding the current Rick/Michonne situation and also Negan. And Daryl should finally shag Carol! 

11 hours ago, jamillos said:

There's no wonder S11 is the last one - since most of the main characters are gone, now including Michonne. I'm definitely looking forward to the Rick movies - yes, for me as well, it was always mainly about him. In fact, it could be a nice mini series if they split each of the three movies in half. 

I might give some of the spin-offs a shot, I don't know. 

We definitely need a closure regarding the current Rick/Michonne situation and also Negan. And Daryl should finally shag Carol! 

I agree with your words. I'm hoping when they film the Rick shows, Michonne will make an appearance and finally find Rick. I think he might be in Europe somewhere, but who knows?

I stuck with Fear the Walking dead, so I will continue to watch it. Might try the new show in the "dead" series too.

October seems to be the month for new shows. Can't wait to see the final 7 episodes of Supernatural. I know I will cry for sure.

• 2 weeks later...

Last night Chris Hardwick had a special Walking Dead show on AMC. He had actors from all three of the Dead series. The Walking Dead will end in 2022. There are still more shows to season 10. Not sure when they will air, but the season finale is Sunday and the new show The World beyond begins right after. Then the following Sunday Fear the Walking dead is back!

Can't wait to see the finale to this season. I do hope Beta gets his. And they somehow get rid of that hoarde.

last night's finale was freaking awesome!

so much action and surprises! I was screaming for most of the show!

Can't wait for the final 6 episodes. I think they will start filming in Atlanta soon. Norman and Melissa were on the Talking Dead last night and everyone is getting ready for the next step.

Also Norman and Melissa confirmed that after the Walking Dead series ends in 2022, there will be a spin off of Daryl and Carol. 

Anyway, Greg N who directs so many of the shows did one hell of a job with last night's finale.