The Walking Dead Season 8 Discussion

On 11/20/2020 at 2:57 AM, F*ck Fear said:

The Walking Dead returns with the final 6 episodes of season 10 on February 28, 2021.

Home Sweet Home

Find me

One More

Splinter

Diverged

Here's Negan

Awesome thanks for the heads up. I think the new shows might have mini movies with just a couple of the characters at one time being together. Can't wait to see the Negan one and find out who he was before the shit hit the fan.

Fear ends tomorrow night. Not sure when it'll return.

Looking forward to TWD new episodes. I will mark my calendar.

• Like 1
  • Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As I said before in this thread, what I don't like is that it is becoming less realistic. They could have easily killed Negan while having their little dialogue when they were standing behind the fenc

ALL OUT FUCKING WAR

OMG! Thank goodness because I was already dreading it! lol Okay, got my new TV guide and it had an article about TWD. They will begin filming a Rick Grimes movie in the new year and yes, And

I'm going to start watching Fear once Sunday's episode has aired. 

World Beyond ends on November 29.

It seems like these shows started and now they are wrapping up/taking breaks already :lol:

21 hours ago, F*ck Fear said:

It seems like these shows started and now they are wrapping up/taking breaks already :lol:

World Beyond ends next Sunday with a 2 hour episode. Not sure if it'll be back again?

I think eventually all 3 Walking dead universe shows will merge into one.

Fear ends tonight. This show has gotten so much better than the original first 2 seasons.

21 hours ago, F*ck Fear said:

Sorry yeah, next week is November 29. Sometimes I don't know what the damn date is and I have a calendar in every room. lol

• Like 1

I'd definitely be interested in knowing what Negan was before the apocalypse. My bet would be something like a butcher. :D 

Edit: Or a prison guard. 

Edited by jamillos
1 hour ago, jamillos said:

Robert Patrick will be in the new episodes! B-)

Wow! The Terminator guy. Awesome!

Well, JDM has said he thinks he was a used car salesman since he was able to convince all those people to join him. lol

Last night's finale of Fear was very interesting.  I do hope Coleman isn't into Jenny like he says he's in. I love this character and would hate for him to turn away from the other people.  At least we know where Grace is. Hopefully, Morgan will eventually find everyone and get them to safety and finish off Jenny. I think her sister Dakota has some mental issues and that's why Jenny is always worried about her. I also think she killed someone in one of the townsships and Jenny knows it.

Something came out on World Beyond, but I wasn't surprised by it. Guess there is a fox in the hen house now.

Next week is the season finale of WB. I still say eventually these 3 WD worlds will collide one day. Not really crazy about any of those teens.

Negan was a school gym teacher. 

I am so excited that we finally get the Negan backstory. I've been waiting since he debuted on the show.

Now that Fear has taken the mid-season break, I'll start watching that, this weekend. Season 6 episode 1 was absolutely stellar, so I look forward to that.

Still haven't watch WB as I'll wait for all the episodes to air, so I can binge watch.

9 hours ago, F*ck Fear said:

I am so excited that we finally get the Negan backstory. I've been waiting since he debuted on the show.

Now that Fear has taken the mid-season break, I'll start watching that, this weekend. Season 6 episode 1 was absolutely stellar, so I look forward to that.

Still haven't watch WB as I'll wait for all the episodes to air, so I can binge watch.

Dude, what? Was that in the show and I missed it? Because if this Negan info is from the comic, I still consider that a spoiler, even if they don't always go by it... 

1 hour ago, jamillos said:

Dude, what? Was that in the show and I missed it? Because if this Negan info is from the comic, I still consider that a spoiler, even if they don't always go by it... 

It's from the comics. Being they may not go that way on the show is why I said it. 

Sorry if I spoiled anything, wasn't meaning to be a dick.

33 minutes ago, F*ck Fear said:

It's from the comics. Being they may not go that way on the show is why I said it. 

Sorry if I spoiled anything, wasn't meaning to be a dick.

Right, no problem man, but given the fact the comics are the original model/artwork after all, it is not advisable to give away any story lines/info from them, even if they eventually vary from the TV version. It's still a spoiler. 

So a gym teacher, huh. Wouldn't have guessed that one...

On 11/23/2020 at 3:02 PM, F*ck Fear said:

Wow Negan was a gym teacher? Interesting. I can't wait to see his story. I think since the pandemic is here while they are filming, it was a good time to separate the characters while telling their own stories. I saw some previews of TWD. I see Maggie, but not sure if she's seen Negan yet? Should be something to see!

Fear comes back in 2021 too. They are back to fiming, but they film in Austin Texas.

Well, not really into the World Beyond, but i think eventually they will connect the 3 shows, so i do want to see that. It's mostly about the teens and not too fond of any of them right now. I felt that way about Fear too, but as time went on the episodes get better and the characters changed for the better. Maybe this show will grow on me? lol

The Fear showrunner teased Madison Clarke's return later in season 6! Will it happen?

I for one would love to see her back. Just as she became, essentially, the female Rick Grimes, they killed her off.

Well, honestly, we didn't actually see Madison get killed but she was surrounded by thousands of walkers, but you never know?

She did say nothing's over until it is or something to that effect. I would love to see Madison come back. I think she would be the character that Coleman would listen to. They had an amazing connection. Like I say, it's tv so you never know?

• Like 1