British Politics

Gracii Guns

On 31/10/2019 at 9:03 AM, Axl's Agony Aunt said:

Corbyn wants Labour to be party of the people, but unfortunately, most of his 'people' are still living in foreign countries now, with big plans for open borders migration by his Momentum followers! It'll make Brexit seem like a tea party, and won't be good for environment - new council estates in all the country estates!!

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/general-election-corbyn-to-position-labour-as-true-party-of-the-people/ar-AAJBQaD?ocid=spartanntp

Labour basically want unfettered, uncontrolled immigration.

Hopefully they never get back into power.

• Thanks 1

So, we now have a new Speaker. Important to acknowledge the work of the pompous pipsqueak as we wave him goodbye.

rik-mayall.jpgboris.jpgchurchill.jpg

Swinson getting her knickers in a twist over not being included in the ITV leadership debate.

Well, that's what happens when you're the leader of the irrelevant Liberal Undemocrats.

10 hours ago, AtariLegend said:

It's as expected with the polls. 

A vote for the Lib Dems is a vote for brexit. It's just splitting the Labour vote. In the end, if the conservatives get a majority... it'll be as much down to austerity Swinson. 

People's vote died the moment an election was called.

If I was a remainer god forbid I would see the LD as the only valid option. Labour's policy on Brexit has been an utter cluster fuck.

3 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

If I was a remainer god forbid I would see the LD as the only valid option. Labour's policy on Brexit has been an utter cluster fuck.

As much as I think leaving is a really bad idea in general I think that the Lib Dems policy is almost as bad as Labour's for different reasons. 

1 hour ago, Len Cnut said:

Don't they basically wanna cancel Brexit?  I thought that'd be right up your alley.

As much as I'd like to do that I don't think you can just decide to ignore the original vote without a second referendum.

34 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I'd fancy Rog' Daltrey in a fight versus anyone on this forum :lol:

What, that little senior citizen with a weed allergy? He'd take a pummelling - you must be really mad that they carried on after Moon? :lol:

Edited by soon

25 minutes ago, soon said:

What, that little senior citizen with a weed allergy? He'd take a pummelling - you must be really mad that they carried on after Moon? :lol:

I'm struggling to understand this post if I'm honest, I'm sayin' he's a hardnut, thats a compliment in my book, why is that a reflection of me being mad that they carried on after Moonie? :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I'm struggling to understand this post if I'm honest, I'm sayin' he's a hardnut, thats a compliment in my book, why is that a reflection of me being mad that they carried on after Moonie? :lol: 

Im saying he's no hardnut. He's frail and old and would get his ass whooped! And youd be the one setting him up for it. :lol:

1 minute ago, soon said:

Im saying he's no hardnut. He's frail and old and would get his ass whooped! And youd be the one setting him up for it. :lol:

Ah, I see! :lol:  Sorry, I'm not all there today!  He may be old but he is anything but frail.  And power is the last thing to go on a man. 

6 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Ah, I see! :lol:  Sorry, I'm not all there today!  He may be old but he is anything but frail.  And power is the last thing to go on a man. 

I probably didnt phrase it well. Its like we're discussing two different men though. Current day Daltrey reminds me of a Sesame Street muppet. Cant you just picture muppet-him popping up from behind the post office counter? His catch phrase, something like "Owe, me hip. Me hip!" ? :Pj/k:smiley-confused2: