Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

Mercenary cricket competition with plastic teams and plastic format. You'd love it. It is basically cricket redesigned for Soul Monster.

What the hell was that thing I was watching last night, The Draft. It looked like a fucking game show with ex players choosing players or some bollocks. So it's 100 balls an innings? They just might as well just toss a coin and choose the winner that way. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Says you? Your entire argument seems to revolve around fish and getting fucked up the arse! You’re the political equivalent of a Led Zeppelin after show party.  

8 half naked men in a hot tub. Seems pretty Greek to me.

Posted Images

19 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

There is some hot young Brexit totty on twitter. 

The lass you posted in the 'Back Boris' T-Shirt was a bit special. What's her name?

 

19 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

One young Brexiteer turned up to the Conservative Party Conference in her bra. 

Pics? :lol:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

As far as I am concerned, it is word against word, or more precisely, some dude on twitter who counted the attendees from news footage and someone using “flow and fill rates and crowd density monitoring”. I know who I will trust, but it is not important to me. I couldn't care less if it was 50,000 or 5,000,000. It all reminds me of the Trump inaugural attendee discussion. I guess you are afraid to admit there is a growing number of people who want a second referendum.

As for lies. Ehem, remember that list I posted about the leave campaign's lies before the 2016 referendum? :lol: Let's be serious and admit that among humans there will always be liars, and it is likely you will find such people on both sides of the fence here? No wait, you are the one who couldn't even find something positive to say about the Eu when challenged, so it is probably futile to speak level with you.

Plot thickens,

https://fullfact.org/europe/peoples-vote-two-million-no-evidence/

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Apparently he is now a minor celebrity among continental Europeans!

He's been a guest on a talkshow over here several times already in the last couple of months... I'm surprised he has the time to come over each time...

...although I think it's because he has a crush on the talkshow host...

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor eva jinek

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, EvanG said:

He's been a guest on a talkshow over here several times already in the last couple of months... I'm surprised he has the time to come over each time...

...although I think it's because he has a crush on the talkshow host...

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor eva jinek

I heard Europeans like his use of ''order'' amusing or novel or...

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, bucketfoot said:

Only ten days until he fucks off, thankfully.

What will your lot do then? :lol:

As much as I'm starting to get frustrated with this whole process dragging out I can't think what's wrong with what he did today. :shrugs: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dazey said:

As much as I'm starting to get frustrated with this whole process dragging out I can't think what's wrong with what he did today. :shrugs: 

Technically it was correct according to convention. No problem with that. He does. however, happily tear up convention when it favours the remain side to do so.

The Speaker is supposed to act with impartiality and he clearly doesn't.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bucketfoot said:

Technically it was correct according to convention. No problem with that. He does. however, happily tear up convention when it favours the remain side to do so.

The Speaker is supposed to act with impartiality and he clearly doesn't.

Can't really disagree about the impartiality but this instance was completely proper. The thing I can't fathom is why they didn't proceed with the vote on Saturday. All Letwin did was withhold consent until the legislation was passed which isn't that big of a deal when all's said and done. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

(Parliamentary) Brexit is like some strange battle which goes back and forth: at one stage it appears Eurosceptics have landed the definitive blow but this is soon cancelled out through a Remainer counterattack. And on and on it goes...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DieselDaisy said:

(Parliamentary) Brexit is like some strange battle which goes back and forth: at one stage it appears Eurosceptics have landed the definitive blow but this is soon cancelled out through a Remainer counterattack. And on and on it goes...

Such is the power of parliamentary sovereignty eh? :lol: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Such is the power of parliamentary sovereignty eh? :lol: 

The Fixed-Terms Act has created a sort of Parliamentary dictatorship, opposing both the executive and the mandate of the people. The referendum has actually opened up important questions about the British constitution, one being: where does sovereignty lie, Parliament (the elected servants of the people) or the people themselves (as derived from referenda)? Probably why nobody sought to run a referendum before 1975, and why they have been rare events ever since. 

And you want more of the buggers?

Edited by DieselDaisy
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DieselDaisy said:

The Fixed-Terms Act has created a sort of Parliamentary dictatorship, opposing both the executive and the mandate of the people. The referendum has actually opened up important questions about the British constitution, one being: where does sovereignty lie, Parliament (the elected servants of the people) or the people themselves (as derived from referenda)? Probably why nobody sought to run a referendum before 1975, and why they have been rare events ever since. 

And you want more of the buggers?

At this point I'm not sure I do. I'd be happy enough if the current deal passes and we can just get on with our lives. :wacko:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dazey said:

At this point I'm not sure I do. I'd be happy enough if the current deal passes and we can just get on with our lives. :wacko:

This will never end. If we withdraw everything that negatively happens in this country, a fly farting, will be blamed by your lot on Brexit (the Scots are already experts at this pertaining to Westminster), and if we Revoke Article 50 no bugger will ever vote again in this country as our democracy will be utterly shattered.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

This will never end. If we withdraw everything that negatively happens in this country, a fly farting, will be blamed by your lot on Brexit (the Scots are already experts at this pertaining to Westminster), and if we Revoke Article 50 no bugger will ever vote again in this country as our democracy will be utterly shattered.

So if all the bad stuff predicted as a result of Brexit comes true the remain side can't have a bit of a whinge about it? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

This is what our Parliamentarians are doing today,

EHdzt0PXkAEQLcm?format=jpg&name=large

''Oral Questions''. 

 

PS

 

Poor Canada. Voted Trudeau again, albeit as a ''minority'' (see what I did there?). At least his wife is a bit of a looker. 

Does he count as Canada's ''first black prime minister''?

Edited by DieselDaisy
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Poor Canada. Voted Trudeau again, albeit as a ''minority'' (see what I did there?). At least his wife is a bit of a looker. 

Does he count as Canada's ''first black prime minister''?

Prime Minstrel Trudeau it is! I bet the racists who hate him are besides themselves with bewilderment :lol:. His daddy had a second term as a minority leader before regaining a majority. 

Haha, Singh will be our first brown prime minister, hopefully in about 2 years.

Conservatives had an alright showing, but so much of it is stemming from Western resentments and oil. Their base spent the last week defacing murals of Greta... you know, like adult stuff :lol:. Who will be their base after oil is phased out? The new right wing populist party received zero seats. We are kicking ass over here :headbang:

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

I heard Europeans like his use of ''order'' amusing or novel or...

How is it not hilarious? Maybe you are used to it by now, but to me this looks more like a scene from a comedy show than anything else.

(evidently he named his cat ''order'' as well)

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...